Women who find bi guys hot....

Okay

way off course guys.. Do your analysis on the doctors couch and let us do here what we like to do,, share our like of cocks with the women who are turned on by our like of cocks for whatever reason we fucking like them! :D

This thread is woven, if you'll pardon the pun, with complex sexual emotions and views. Long live difference as the French say.

Me? I'm delighted there are women out there who delight in this and love the idea of either sharing their man with another man or getting off on the idea of the sexualities of two men blending and being a part if it.

In a predictable knights move, I'd love to get a PM or two from any playful women who want to indulge this topic one to one.

I just hate when the LBGT community try to force their opinions on people.
And that is the problem. Because YOU hate something you presume that anyone that thinks differently than you must be doing what YOU hate. Your close minded macho "I want to show what a tough bitch I am" attitude simply makes you look like an over bearing idiot. Sorry honey, no one said anything about forcing anyone to do anything. How pathetic. Are you so scared that someone may have a differing opinion than you and be able to communicate that idea intelligently which might either make you look bad or worse, prove you wrong, that you lash out unjustifiably? Or are you just so eager to showoff that you jump into a conversation totally unprepared without having the slightest idea of what was truly said, only seeing what you "thought" was said?

As far as "catching attitude with you", you are trying to be all big and bad on the internet and again, you come across looking rather lame. You came into this thread with the attitude. May you should just sit down and hush while you are ahead.

Folks, this is what happens when you play in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Not here to hit on anyone or join the fray. I just wanted to say, this thread makes me feel good. It's reassuring to hear from women willing to admit they like a guy who goes both ways. Some of the hottest nights I've had with my wife involved playing tongue tag with her around the shaft of another man. It's never made sense to me why a woman shouldn't be as accepting of a bisexual as most men are of bisexual women. For the record, my wife is NOT bisexual, but she's damn accepting of MY bisexuality and that works for us!

You're fine competing with other women, but you don't have the confidence in yourself to compete with men as well. You feel they would inevitably beat you out for the guy, that you somehow don't have what it takes to hold him. And that's your problem. Grow some confidence, and realize a bisexual man can love and commit to a woman just as easily as a straight guy.
#
Yes of course I know I can compete with a woman, but I cannot compete with men we are two different species.What would it look like me as a woman saying that "I have the best dick around, and these gay guys got nothing on me when comes to bi men" it would look stupid. There is nothing to compete with,when the dude is bisexual some women know this, and that's why they leave bisexual men the hell alone.As a bisexual woman I know this. And what woman wants to compete with another man for a bisexual guy, when they perfectly good straight men out there that truly deserve women,is beyond me. I had no problems with women who are attracted to bi-men, I just hate when the LBGT community try to force their opinions on people. Me as a bisexual woman would not do that. Women have preferences you know, and if they want a WHOLE MAN, that is truly, and I do mean truly into women, that desires them with every fiber of their being, and enjoys the sweet taste of the woman's pussy, then they have every right to do so without people passing judgement

I'm not going to argue with you, because it's clear not even 1/10th of what I'm saying is getting through to you, and even if it were you're not open to even the *possibility* that your way of thinking might actually be wong. So this response will be the last I offer up to you.

Firstly, you've now not only implied in one of your messages that bisexual men aren't "real men", which I graciously let slide, but have now implied that they're not "whole men" as well. Most truly open-minded girls I know, if they had a friend say something like that, would haul off and smack the shit out of said friend. Not only is what you're saying prejudiced and repulsive, but it's an affront to every truly open-minded person with the misfortune to hear it. You've bought hook line and sinker into the bullshit stereotypes society has been feeding you your entire life. But guess what. That's all they are, bullshit. Bisexual men ARE NO LESS of men for being bisexual. And to imply that bisexuality creates some type of inferiority, that bisexual men cannot be "real" men is disgustingly ignorant. Bisexual men love women too. And a hell of a lot of them *do* in fact love eating women out, for your information. You seem to be under the impression that once a guy tries cock it becomes the dominating force in his life and he can never appreciate pussy again, and such an idea is just too stupid for freaking words.

You can claim to be open-minded all you want, but your claim is absolutely meaningless. A straight guy could consistently claim to be very deep, but if he also said that he only dated particularly slutty and very big breasted blondes, then he would very much be shallow, no matter how many times he protested otherwise. Just so, you can claim to be open-minded all you want, but you're an extremely close-minded individual. Being a bisexual woman yourself doesn't automatically make you open-minded, it just makes it even *worse* that you would buy into stereotypes that you should know as a bisexual cannot be true, and that you feel comfortable doing so because those stereotypes are only inlicted upon the other gender (and it's *gender*, not species, because men and women *are* in fact the same species).

So here's what I hope for you. I hope from this day forward every straight man you're interested in proceeds to tell you they don't date bisexual women. Because once a bisexual woman goes for pussy, they'll never go back. And as a man, they simply couldn't compete, not having a pussy themselves. Besides, they feel that bisexual women aren't whole women, and they want a "real woman". A woman who only wants cock. Who wants cock with every fiber of her being. Who craves and loves cock and thinks about sex with men all the time. Because any woman who ever even thinks about another woman *must* secretly be gay. Then maybe you could experience the EXACT stereotypes you're imposing on bisexual men. Doesn't make much sense when it's reversed onto bisexual women, does it? So why the hell do you buy into it when those stereotypes are imposed upon bi guys?

Anyways, that's it, I'm done. Enjoy being ignorant and close-minded.

Last edited:
Well said, Synthetic! My sentiments exactly, especially the part shredding her ridiculous "real men" statement. Thanks for taking the time and effort (which I did not, partly due to time restrictions, part laziness, and part lack of interest in fighting a fight where the opponent is impossible to reach) to write a perfect rebuttal. Couldn't have said it better.

And that is the problem. Because YOU hate something you presume that anyone that thinks differently than you must be doing what YOU hate. Your close minded macho "I want to show what a tough bitch I am" attitude simply makes you look like an over bearing idiot. Sorry honey, no one said anything about forcing anyone to do anything. How pathetic. Are you so scared that someone may have a differing opinion than you and be able to communicate that idea intelligently which might either make you look bad or worse, prove you wrong, that you lash out unjustifiably? Or are you just so eager to showoff that you jump into a conversation totally unprepared without having the slightest idea of what was truly said, only seeing what you "thought" was said?

As far as "catching attitude with you", you are trying to be all big and bad on the internet and again, you come across looking rather lame. You came into this thread with the attitude. May you should just sit down and hush while you are ahead.

Folks, this is what happens when you play in the shallow end of the gene pool.

UMM who the hell are you? I do not remember you ever being here. And I can say the same of you when you call someone closed minded just because they will not date someone who is bisexual. And for you to call me names when I have not even seen you here in this board is baffling. And again who the fuck are you? I don't give a shit if you think I am the bad guy or anyone else here for that matter, but believe it or not you guys pass way more judgement to those with differing opinions from your own. So please, you unknown bitch kick rocks

I'm not going to argue with you, because it's clear not even 1/10th of what I'm saying is getting through to you, and even if it were you're not open to even the *possibility* that your way of thinking might actually be wong. So this response will be the last I offer up to you.

Firstly, you've now not only implied in one of your messages that bisexual men aren't "real men", which I graciously let slide, but have now implied that they're not "whole men" as well. Most truly open-minded girls I know, if they had a friend say something like that, would haul off and smack the shit out of said friend. Not only is what you're saying prejudiced and repulsive, but it's an affront to every truly open-minded person with the misfortune to hear it. You've bought hook line and sinker into the bullshit stereotypes society has been feeding you your entire life. But guess what. That's all they are, bullshit. Bisexual men ARE NO LESS of men for being bisexual. And to imply that bisexuality creates some type of inferiority, that bisexual men cannot be "real" men is disgustingly ignorant. Bisexual men love women too. And a hell of a lot of them *do* in fact love eating women out, for your information. You seem to be under the impression that once a guy tries cock it becomes the dominating force in his life and he can never appreciate pussy again, and such an idea is just too stupid for freaking words.

You can claim to be open-minded all you want, but your claim is absolutely meaningless. A straight guy could consistently claim to be very deep, but if he also said that he only dated particularly slutty and very big breasted blondes, then he would very much be shallow, no matter how many times he protested otherwise. Just so, you can claim to be open-minded all you want, but you're an extremely close-minded individual. Being a bisexual woman yourself doesn't automatically make you open-minded, it just makes it even *worse* that you would buy into stereotypes that you should know as a bisexual cannot be true, and that you feel comfortable doing so because those stereotypes are only inlicted upon the other gender (and it's *gender*, not species, because men and women *are* in fact the same species).

So here's what I hope for you. I hope from this day forward every straight man you're interested in proceeds to tell you they don't date bisexual women. Because once a bisexual woman goes for pussy, they'll never go back. And as a man, they simply couldn't compete, not having a pussy themselves. Besides, they feel that bisexual women aren't whole women, and they want a "real woman". A woman who only wants cock. Who wants cock with every fiber of her being. Who craves and loves cock and thinks about sex with men all the time. Because any woman who ever even thinks about another woman *must* secretly be gay. Then maybe you could experience the EXACT stereotypes you're imposing on bisexual men. Doesn't make much sense when it's reversed onto bisexual women, does it? So why the hell do you buy into it when those stereotypes are imposed upon bi guys?

Anyways, that's it, I'm done. Enjoy being ignorant and close-minded.

What I meant by whole men is that a woman needs a man to completely whole emotionally towards her, and physically.And I have never said bisexual men were not real men, I just said that women should be with a man that completely desires women, love and cherish her as she is. And also as a bisexual woman that admitted to others being bisexual I had never encounter what you said above, actually most men enjoy it, and are curious about it, and plus another thing I do not sleep around like other human beings do. You people have taken my point and blew it out of portion. I commented at that armyguy saying he should not pass judgement against women who do not date bisexual men. Maybe they are scared, maybe few of them had bad experiences in the pass

You have taken what I said to another level that should have not been untouched

Well

I'm just as confused as hell.. I think I'll go suck a fat cock.. Any ladies (except you Queen) want to cum along you are welcome! :D

who the hell are you?
Judging from all the negative comments directed at you for your opinion, I would have to answer your question by saying that I am obviously someone that understood the posts here and appreciated them. It would seem that you on the other hand are the minority opinion here.

So please, you unknown bitch kick rocks
Wow, that is intimidating. "unknown bitch" and "kick rocks". How old are you? 12? Isn't it passed your bedtime little girl?

As am I!! Wish my fiancé would share my fantasy!!! We pretend by sucking a dildo together during role play but never in reality....:rolleyes:

If you'd like to play on IM let me know.....;) Not sure I'd ever do the real thing but I do luv to play...;)

Judging from all the negative comments directed at you for your opinion, I would have to answer your question by saying that I am obviously someone that understood the posts here and appreciated them. It would seem that you on the other hand are the minority opinion here.

Wow, that is intimidating. "unknown bitch" and "kick rocks". How old are you? 12? Isn't it passed your bedtime little girl?

LOL. You think you can get away with calling me names but as soon I give it right, I am labeled immature. You were the one coming at men with your childish replies, especially I have never seen you comment at me until today. Again kick rocks bitch.

I have never seen you comment at me until today.
Uh, have you forgotten the two comments yesterday? Wow, what a short attention span.

Oh, one other thing. Where the hell is "cloud nine"? Is that some made up fantasy world? Like the imaginary friends that my grand kids have? Can't you find a real place with real friends?

Well, It's been fun feeding the troll, you are SO easy, but I am done with you.
I have no idea what the hell it means but "kick rocks bitch".

Last edited:
Uh, have you forgotten the two comments yesterday? Wow, what a short attention span.

Oh, one other thing. Where the hell is "cloud nine"? Is that some made up fantasy world? Like the imaginary friends that my grand kids have? Can't you find a real place with real friends?

Well, It's been fun feeding the troll, you are SO easy, but I am done with you.
I have no idea what the hell it means but "kick rocks bitch".

Hahahaha. You obviously never heard of The Temptations, or Evanescence. It's okay, I would not expect you know what good music.And "kick rocks" means fuck off, and do something productive. So in other word do something productive, you silly fool. Have fun playing in those damn glory holes

All women find bi guys hot. End of discussion. You are welcome.
Wait, is this what we choose to believe? or fact?
Meh, they should find all bi guys hot.

Back