As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

visited a loved one in the hospital once. Nurse pulled us aside when we arrived for visiting hours. "loved one has expressed that he thinks he is about to die, and when they say that they are usually right. Please take this day to make sure that everyone gets to say their goodbyes"

Spent the entire day with loved one, had a good visit. Visiting hours ended, loved one died in his sleep two hours later.

Nurse was an Angel from heaven that day.
It is often true that a person will say that, and be right about it. It's never easy, but it can sometimes be eased. I couldn't find the right words today, so I just walked in with a box of tissues, and sat down and cried with her, for her loss.

She smiled through her wet face, and I dried off my wet face, exited to the right-- And then I got back to my job while planning for death.

Thank you.

:kiss:
 
I'm still single because I haven't found a man with the rare type O negative blood yet.

Physical Therapist: Why does that matter?

Me: I don't know. I'm not sure why. I'll figure it out later.
 
nurse01_lar.jpg
 
The CK-MB is up, the Troponin is normal. The ECG shows no changes. The stress lab reveals no damage.

Mr. Smith—were you using cocaine last night, prior to the onset of chest pain? Let’s talk about lifestyle modifications to reduce serious health risks.
 
There is no heartache that working cardiology can't cure. I just love it. :heart:
There's a metronome in my chest. I still listen to my own heart tones.
 
---it's all so poetic---

There is a grade 3/6 harsh systolic ejection murmur in the mid to late systole. The s2 is so very obscure. The s1 is normal. This is all radiating to the right neck.

The point of maximal impulse is laterally displaced.
:heart:
 
I kinda want to give this Resident a blowjob because he brought me graham crackers.

He said: I got these for you hehehehe I stole them from the ER hehehehe
Awwwa he's so cute.
 
Pro tip: If the stable awake patient is allergic to every medication except dilaudid- be prepared to push IV dilaudid every two hours.
 
Quite the fan. So few truly know how to use this place. You'd be a fright in person. I absolutely adore frights; the genuine ones. I could see a thousand promises spread like seed to a carpet. What a waste! What promise! The resident, of course would be too distracted - looking towards the closest parabolic mirror - not only to cower from administrative adversities - but to spy the distorted image of themselves. They'd miss the moment entirely. Seed to carpet. Such a shame!
 
Quite the fan. So few truly know how to use this place. You'd be a fright in person. I absolutely adore frights; the genuine ones. I could see a thousand promises spread like seed to a carpet. What a waste! What promise! The resident, of course would be too distracted - looking towards the closest parabolic mirror - not only to cower from administrative adversities - but to spy the distorted image of themselves. They'd miss the moment entirely. Seed to carpet. Such a shame!

Thank you. :eek: I do try to keep my posts every other page or so, unless I'm on a roll. I don't want to in any way detract from the brilliance of STF.
 
I'm glad you dropped in. I was afraid that we would have to start a search thread for you , too.

Restraints? That does not sound like your usual practices....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top