So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

Oh, I am so horny now.

GuitarRocker said:
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.

I sat watching the sun go down while on one of my posts tonight and knew I had to come home and find a thread like this. A security job can be lonely or you can fill it with time to fantisize.

Thanks for being here and giving me the space to say how much I've grown to desire making love to a cock. When my wife sucks me, I think how good I could be at it because I know the sensations I would love to have created on me. Don't get me wrong, she sucks cock so grand. I've told her how I'd enjoy watching her suck some other guy, she is so good. I just don't want to talk to much while she is at it but I know I would do some great cock sucking.

As I get older I feel like time is running out and I'd better get this going. I've told my wife many times, in sexual fantasy talk, in the heat of passion, how I'd like to suck a cock and I know she believes me. It's just getting past point "A". I feel surrounded by homo-fobics (spell), guys who tell gay jokes, guys I see thru. Where are my peers?

My original plans were to include my wife out of fear or newness. Make it a threesome. Lately though, I see myself sitting on a couch with a guy, both naked from the waist down, experimenting. I want to have a soft cock to put in my mouth and massage it with my sucking action to hardness. I want to stroke him for hours, the poor guy.

I like to keep myself shaven and I'd like the same in a partner. I know, I'm asking a lot...but it's my fantasy, right? His cock is growing enourmis and I sit back to stroke it, covering it with my spit for lubrication. Maybe I'll slide my body against his and we can rub our groins and cocks together, slapping our hard dicks together like rubber hoses. Maybe I should save this action for another time when I want to let him slip the head against my brown hole. It will go in fine. The cock dildo we have fits. Just lub it, handsome. Hopefully, I'll enjoy kissing him and him me.

In the past,, I've shied from the thought of swallowing, but reading this thread ,my desire has been peaked to enjoy the thought of feeling the charge of fluid pulse thru his tube and fill my mouth.

Pray for me, my desires are fulfilled.
 
Missed Opportunity

A few months ago, Horndoggy, a Lit member, announced he was traveling to my city and I think perhaps reaching out to any interested males.

That right, Horndoggy? Well, I chickened out. A career fighting fires and I was a wooss(spell).

Perhaps I missed a great opportunity to talk shop with someone who is a very fair contributor on the threads in Lit. Whether we exchanged flesh or not it could have been interesting.

I'll try not to let it happen again.
 
question

Never had one in my mouth - yet, summer project for this bi curious male - but a question, how about a cock in your mouth while a cock is pounding your ass ?
 
12to8 said:
I have to bump this thread.

It isn't over...is it? :confused:
I hope note, I have some additional experiences to try and describe myself, just have to gather my thougths and find the words......
 
bimori said:
It's hard and warm and the more you suck it the harder it get's . At first you will get a little pre cum . This is so sweet . As he gets closer to cumming his cock will get really big and hard . Then if you suck him really hard he will just explode in your mouth . His cum will be very hot and thick and sweet . I love to swallow as it flows into my mouth . Keep pumping him until every drop is milked out of him . :nana:

Wow! :D
 
GuitarRocker said:
Sounds like fun, I'd love to try it. A lot of straight people think man on man sex is bad and disgusting but I don't see nothing wrong with it. I may actually try to hook up with someone to try it.

I agree. It's due to our social upbringing. That is my barrier I must get past.
 
mansome said:
go for it Guitar..... I never thought in my life that I could ever be with a man and suck cock... but a few years ago I did.... and as much as I love women, crave women, am attracted to women.. there's something in my mind that still desires a nice warm cock in my mouthQUOTE]

I've never had male-to-male before, but that is exactly my thoughts.
 
bhg08054 said:
We can't let this thread fade away....

I've been thinking about what to post here for over a month, and I'm still not sure the words have been collected in my mind, but I need to try.

As some of you have seen in the pics in my and my friend's Am Pics threads, I enjoyed my first cock on the first of May. Actually we had "played" some the night before, which included having a man give me head for the first time, but I didn't have the chance to reciprocate until the next day.

I'm trying to find a way of describing this without resorting to just superlatives, as I want to share just how wonderful it really is.

First I gently held him in my hands. As often as I have held myself, it just doesn't compare. I think this is in part due to the fact that when you touch yourself you are dealing with the mixed sensations coming from your hands and your genitals. When touching someone else, there is no distraction. So many different sensations. The scrotum was soft, the testes firm. The penis, what an amazing thing. Soft on the outside, yet so firm just under the surface. And the warmth. Everything there between a man's legs is so wonderfully warm.

Finally I started to take his cock in my mouth. It felt, well, fantastic. Like it just belonged in my mouth. I have always enjoyed oral activity, I think this is since it is the one skill we all have at birth. Everytime I have taken a women's nipple in my mouth I always wanted it to be bigger. Now I understand, it wasn't a nipple I was longing for. His cock was a perfect size, I could wrap my mouth around it without straining, although I couldn't take all of his length. Something to work on next time.

Sucking, licking, holding. A cock is one of the most impressive creations in the universe. See, I couldn't make it through without the superlatives. Oh well, it may just be that fellatio is something that you need to experience for yourself. I can tell you though that no toy, no food, nothing else, can compare.

I wish I could tell you what it was like to have him cum in my mouth, but that didn't happen this time. Definitely the next time though.

If you have any desire to experience the feel of a cock in your mouth, please do yourself the favor of finding a partner and enjoying what may well be the best experience of your life!

MMM HMMmm MMMM you ain't joking
 
I am new to this board this is my first post.
for years I woundered what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth, my ass. I love Woman but get turned on by good looking men I think it is time to find out what it would be like to suck cock. writing this makes me so hard it sends my heart racing out of control. the thought of sucking a mans cock until he cums in my mouth makes me want it right now. I fantisize (for my first experience)being locked in a room with 10 or more guys and can't come out until I have sucked them all at least twice.
 
Last edited:
sucking cock is great

I hope to be doing it again real soon (note to self start a thread to find other aussie guys on these boards).

The first cock I sucked was big (8 inches plus) the guy had shaved down which is an excellent idea (no pubes up your nose). I found that cocks are not as hard as you think they actually feel quite soft in your mouth.

The other thing I figured out was that most cocks are much bigger than my mouth (I attempted to deep throat the 8 incher in my enthusiasm to please and quickly found how easy it is to choke yourself) I have major respect for guys and girls that can deep throat.

The other thing I found out when sucking cock and having a guy suck mine is that there is so much more to work on than just the cock, working the balls, the arse and that little bit of skin between balls and arse as well as the cock will mean an absolutely mindblowing blowjob
 
LustUncutCock said:
mansome said:
go for it Guitar..... I never thought in my life that I could ever be with a man and suck cock... but a few years ago I did.... and as much as I love women, crave women, am attracted to women.. there's something in my mind that still desires a nice warm cock in my mouthQUOTE]

I've never had male-to-male before, but that is exactly my thoughts.


you will absolutely love it........ licking up and down the shaft.... fondling and licking his balls... looking up at him while grabbing his ass and tasting the flesh of his cock... once you do it once and enjoy it you will want more.... I know I do...
 
I have to agree that the feeling of a cock in the mouth is totally different than i ever thought it would be. Hard and hot, yet the head soft and velvety. I loved licking the shaft and stroking it in my hand. The two times i have done it though the guys did not have a lot of cum and i did not feel as comfortable as i hoped.

the meet and eat aspect did nothing for me. I think i need a more emotional attachment to someone to really feel the pleasure of making them cum and cum hard.

Keep up the great stories and i'll keep looking :D
 
Hey, Hey.. booboo... I got something for you in this picanic basket.... and I think you'll love the taste... ;^)
 
booboobear said:
sounds delicious mansome, love to find out what treats you have hiding in there for me ;)

here you go.. will this "treat" satisfy your hunger?
 
Last edited:
booboobear said:
Sure would. Looks much nicer than the ones i've tried so far. Thanks

I've got one for you too.


mmmm.. what a deliciously fat cock you have... I'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to put that piece of meat in his mouth and savor it...... *slurp*
 
I wrote about an experience i had a few years ago......

I Guess I could start by saying that I just got out of a long smothering relationship, got my own place. I kind of started over I could say. Well I’ve always been pretty sexual... When I was living alone and laid off from work, I would smoke a joint and masturbate, often 2-3 times in a good evening... It was always amazing. Most of the time I love to look at 2 females pleasuring each other, or other favorites would be swinger swapping type stuff....Just gets my heart racing thinking about all that flesh.....

So anyway back to where I was....I was starting to need some human contact, so I started yahoo chat room surfing... well most of the girls just yack yack and don’t want to meet, they think you’re just a freak for the most part... Or I’m afraid their like 13 or something no thanks....Well in my self pleasuring I had started getting more and more fantasies about mmff type stuff and started wonder what it would be like to maybe jerk off with another guy or even jerk another guy off....I mean why not.. Can’t hurt to try it out just a good little "trysexual" fun, right?

So I end up cruising into a yahoo group that has guys looking to hook up for some first time fun and experimenting..... Well I found a guy from a local college that was bored for the night.... I asked him if he wanted to stop buy for some friendly smoking and maybe pop in some porn and hang out for the evening..... so we talked on the phone once or twice during the week.... I could tell by his voice this was his first time approaching another guy too..... So we decided to get together Saturday night around 11 pm... I was so damned horny all day Saturday... I must have jerked off 3 times; I took a really long hot shower around 9 and shaved my balls, my ass and my face, except my goatee.... I lotioned up and light cologne, I figured that Joe would appreciate my effort; he was telling me he would shave himself for me also.... I felt so weird getting excited about this, but I figured, you know what, I am an adult, and what the hell I am sure it will feel good. So I rolled a joint and relaxed on the couch till he gets here.

Around 11 I hear a car in front..... My heart just races... I get up and go to the door, Joe was built much like me, roughly 5'11" around 180-190#. So I let him in and shake hands. Kind of a little weirded out at this point, but that passes quickly.... We go sit down on the couch together after getting a drink and turning the lights down a little..... Joe says "hey I brought some good porn...!" I said damn that was a good plan "he says this one has lots of BJ's and lesbian action...." perfect, good stuff I say. So we pop in the video and after about 10 mins we had started burning the joint and we both were horny as hell..... The sexual tension was thick. So we both say what the hell lets do what we planned. So we both take our pants down leaving our shirts on for now.... We were both hard as you could imagine. So we both started jerking ourselves, it was so hot jerking off with another guy sitting right next to me. So he says "hey can I touch your cock?" I was happy he asked... I said please. So he reaches over and slowly slides a warm hand from the head of my cock slowly down until he rubs his hand over my balls... my head is spinning, this is amazing, watching him jerk both of us off! I was in heaven, it felt so good... So I reach over and return the favor to Joe, The feeling of another cock in my hand was wonderful...so soft, yet so hard at the same time... It was just throbbing while I was stroking him and he was stroking me, unbelievable!! So he says can I try sucking you a little? I went oh my god...Do you want to? He says, especially since our cocks are almost exactly the same size.... about 6" hard and as thick as a wide mouth opening on a pop bottle....MMMM.... it was so amazing having his cock in my hand.

So he proceeds to get down on the floor in front of me......my heart was just racing in my ears about now. I still couldn’t believe I was doing this. But, WOW.....this was erotic. So he starts to lick and suck the head of my cock into his mouth... This was fantastic, he kept rubbing and stroking my balls and asshole with his free hand...then he started going all the way down on my shaft. All I could do was gasp and moan....I told him to slow down I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible. So we slowed down and sat back down next to each other on the couch.... I was slowly stroking him and making sure to rub the head softly... We stroked each other's cocks for 10-15 minutes while continuing to watch the porn which had much hardcore cock sucking action just getting us more turned on...

I decided that I wanted to try sucking his cock... I asked him if I could, he said it would be his pleasure, I said no this is a much shared pleasure tonight. So I proceeded to get down on my knees in between his legs on the floor while he reclined on the couch in front of me..... I stroked his cock and rubbed his balls to prolong this moment... I was amazed that I was doing this; I started to lick the head of his cock and the precome from it ... Just being very into the moment and enjoying the pleasure... I proceeded to suck the head of his cock into my mouth, the feeling was fantastic, and it was so soft and warm. I licked around it a few times from the tip to his smooth balls. I was afraid I would not be able to take it in, never having practiced sucking before. So I took his whole rock hard shaft in and took it right into my throat. It felt amazing having his hot throbbing cock all the way in.... I was jerking myself and really getting into sucking him off when he asked me, Would you like to 69 with me?... I said hell yeah, that’s my favorite with my girl, he said yeah me too, how cool. So I took my shirt off, put a blanket down and layed down on the blanket in front of the couch... He gets down on all fours over my and goes right down on my cock all the way, it's amazing what a feeling. I took his cock back in and sucked on it and licked it. I was rubbing his shaven balls and asshole and could tell by the response on my own cock could tell that he was in ecstasy... I wanted to taste his come and feel it shoot into my throat. ( I had came in my own mouth on a couple occasions in the past just to taste what hot come was like....was kind of erotic..) So I sucked him in and out so smoothly and feeling his hardness in and out was so hot...

To be continued.....?
 
Back
Top