bi handjob buddies

kiss

No doubt the invitation for a kiss will turn away most, maybe all the men posting in this site. It's interesting that a man will want to handle a large cock, make another guy come, even cum on another guy's cock, but would never, ever kiss another man. It's just a level of intimacy that doesn't work in a hetero wired brain. The fantasy isn't about romance, it's about erections and cum.
 
No doubt the invitation for a kiss will turn away most, maybe all the men posting in this site. It's interesting that a man will want to handle a large cock, make another guy come, even cum on another guy's cock, but would never, ever kiss another man. It's just a level of intimacy that doesn't work in a hetero wired brain. The fantasy isn't about romance, it's about erections and cum.

Agreed. I don't want to marry the guy and move in together LOL:D

I just want to jack him off and see the cum fly.:p

I mean lets face it. A hard cock is a beautiful thing to see and feel. And watching the first jet of cum fly from the tip is amazing.
 
sounds like

So you've done it--jerked a guy off. I bet a whole lot of guys reading this would be very, very curious as to how that happened, and how it was for you--did you have him masturbate you? Did he suck your cock? were you tempted to do the same? Was this long ago--so many men have tales of playing with cocks of childhood friends, or adolescent friends--or was this recently? Imagine all the men touching themselves while they read what you did, all the cum spilling over fists, dropping to the floor...
 
rump bump

Guess I'll have to bump, making this a self-bump.
I'll do it with my rump, dildo fastened to the wall.
Which raises the question, why is a strap on so erotic, and the thought of getting my ass penetrated by a man not?
 
So you've done it--jerked a guy off. I bet a whole lot of guys reading this would be very, very curious as to how that happened, and how it was for you--did you have him masturbate you? Did he suck your cock? were you tempted to do the same? Was this long ago--so many men have tales of playing with cocks of childhood friends, or adolescent friends--or was this recently? Imagine all the men touching themselves while they read what you did, all the cum spilling over fists, dropping to the floor...

Yep, done it. Still doing it. I've explained my situation on other threads. But heres a short version. He's been a friend for 35+ years. At around the time I was in my early 20's he told me a story about how he had injured himself. And wanted me to see if I thought it was OK. I refused for years thinking he was a bit wacked LOL. But by the time I was 30 or so, my curiosity took over and I said I would take a peek.

We were at my place and the wives were out for the afternoon. After a few beers he asked if I wanted to see it. I said go for it. He opened his pants and there before me was a perfectly fine looking cock. I told him he was full of crap and he laughed. He then asked if I wanted to touch it. I did, and I did. He got hard as a rock as I gently touched and stroked. By now I was also hard. He said he wanted to see mine, so I pulled it out. He reached over and took me in his hand. I thought I was gonna blow right then and there.

Theres lots more...............
 
don't

Well, don't hold back at the crucial moment. He took you in his hand, and then what? Did you touch his cock? What was his cock like? Where did you come?
 
We both stood there, each others cock in hand. Gently stroking. He is larger than my 6" little dick LOL. Probably close to 8" and thicker. We played for maybe 5 minutes until I got scared the girls would come home and catch us. We agreed to do this again very soon. When we could play without fear. Which we did, and still do......................
 
eight

Eight inches is pretty impressive. Must be fun to get your hand around that. Size is sexy and can make jerking the guy off easier since there is more to handle. But the degree to which a man, or woman, is turned on is key for me.
There seem to have been one or two hookups so far. I wonder if any are in the offing...
 
Understand what you mean. Theres a difference between having an erection, and having "HARDON" to beat all. We always seen to get extremely rock hard when touching each other. While I seep a fair amount of precum, he flows a steady stream that coats everything. My hand, his cock and his heavy balls.

Also my orgasms are very intense with him. Not that the ones with my wife are tame. But it's the taboo aspect of jerking and sucking each other that just makes everything more intense.
 
Understand what you mean. Theres a difference between having an erection, and having "HARDON" to beat all. We always seen to get extremely rock hard when touching each other. While I seep a fair amount of precum, he flows a steady stream that coats everything. My hand, his cock and his heavy balls.

Also my orgasms are very intense with him. Not that the ones with my wife are tame. But it's the taboo aspect of jerking and sucking each other that just makes everything more intense.

If it didn't feel so taboo, do you think it would feel less exciting and arousing? The answer for me is "yes", although I think it could be staisfying in a different, almost relaxing kind of way....
 
Oh it is very satisfying. But on the other hand we've both had a few good laughs along the way.:D Just being close friends is nothing compared to what it's like after your make your buddy cum in your hand.
 
It's something i've always thought about, but i don't have any suitable male friends :(
So I just jack off, like I am now lol. Any takers? :p
 
friends

I once tried to initiate a friend in the way our man in Sacramento describes, very much in the same way, but didn't succeed. He got frightened by the prospect... I think this is something that in most cases has to be understood at the beginning of a friendship--not as the only reason for being friends, by any means, but as something that both parties want and that can happen or not on any given occasion, though at first, of course, every occasion will be an occasion to come.
 
nj

hey this thread is very interesting to me. i have never done anything like this but would love to try. anyone in the area get back to me.
 
well

It has always struck me that the NY-NJ area is so poorly represented here. Seems like New Yorkers in particular have options and options when it comes to getting off. Or maybe that is just the fantasy. Anyway, if you are close to the city, there are certain neighborhoods, certain spots in those neighborhoods where a simple thing like stroking a man's cock can happen. I know the same is true in LA, London, Paris... any big city, probably.
 
turn on

These posts have been a turn on, as have the pm's I have received, and I'm sure others have received as well. So I'll give this one more bump before I let the discussion drift down and out.
 
This thread has been a godsend to me. I have been curious for a while but now I'm less curious - far less curious - as I am anxious and excited. I can actually see myself jacking off another guy and having him jack me. Maybe suck off as well. Read all these posts I was working my little post. It's always been the thought of anal sex that I had/have a problem with.
 
post

Well, Mr.B, there are all kinds of ways to achieve pleasure, and just because you would like to touch a man's erection, and run your finger over the head of his penis where it is bright and slick, doesn't mean you want to have your ass filled. If you feel the urge to make yourself come while reading these posts, think what that implies-- you enjoy masturbating. Odd that such a statement should seem subversive since practically everyone does, even one former surgeon general.
 
Why

Why is it I cant seem to be able to find someone on Long Island?
 
family values

You live in a family oriented, Republican suburban area. Very uptight. But then, if you look on web personals pages, you'll find people willing to play. It's a lot more likely you'll find someone, though, if you are willing to look west. Good luck.
 
Back
Top