The Human Body-Not quite an artistic endeavor

Ambrosia_64

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Posts
880
Men and women who made you melt a little. (And okay, possibly salivate)

Toni Braxton in the Un-break my Heart video-Towards the end she's singing before an orchestra in a white, cut out dress-va voom!

Her boyfriend ain't no slouch either~

What other celebrities, unknowns, or fictional persons made her pause and look again? Could be anything, please share!
 
Speaking of female singers, I could name quite a few that got me weak in the knees.

I'll restrict myself to Joss Stone, Colbie Callait and Floor Jansen, the latter to preserve at least a shred of my metal cred :) And mind you, I'm ONLY talking about their voices, being VI and all.
 
Oh, that does make sense!

Sexy -voices- then! Going to go with Jennifer Hale. She voiced the female Commander Sheperd in Mass Effect.

Definitely an independent hottie.
 
Lead vocals of heart.

In every album and video they ever had, they tried to edit her out because she was a bit chubbier than her other band members. It's very sad, because she is still fucking beautiful. And her voice gives me chills.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...sh/51/73/5173402896484fb27b213e37d962c5f9.jpg

Try watching 'black on black' by heart. I love the Lisa Dal Bello version best (nother sexy voice!) But there's just something about the way she screams the chorus that gives me chills, even as a heterosexual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sovT8Ee4z-I

Male voices that give me chills, Brother Ali. Gotye. Lead singer of fun. Serj Tankian. And Kanye West, but only in his song 'All of the lights'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyVJsg0XIIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkBeOisNM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0

Also, I have the biggest woman-crush in the world on Florence Welch, of Florence + the Machine. She isn't a classical beauty, but I just think she is the most talented female voice out there right now, and she is one of the few women I might go lesbian for. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGH-4jQZRcc
 
A voice from back-a-way; a voice with curls in it.

Julie London

Sends shivers up my spine thirty years later.
And she was bloody Gorgeous !

An old one.
 
Since we're talking voices- and I bet people would get bored if I just supplied Karen Gillan as my answer to every one of these types of threads- how about Stephanie Young? She does mostly anime voice work, but that voice is just smooth as all get out. If I ever had any of my stories made into audiobooks, she'd be high on my list of potential narrators.
 
Rather than the present I'll go back to the past

Debbie Harry from Blondie. Great voice and damn hot. She posed for Playboy and was one of the first truly sexy rockers.

And then there is that hot little Susana Hoffs from the bangles.
 
@lovecraft68: Yeah, that's another wonderful voice right there. I still can't forgive Atomic Kitten for raping "eternal flame". Grrrrrr.

I'm sorry for yanking the thread into the "audio only" category, but as glynndah so keenly observed, VI stands for "visually impaired", and as such I don't care too much for a person's "exterior". The only celebrity (or rather, mildly famous person) I've come close enough to check out was Christofer Johnson, of heavy metal band Therion. Since men don't do it for me, I can't vouch for his hotness factor. But he's one hell of a songwriter and has nice hands, being a guitarist.

Make of that what you will :)

Cruel2BKind: Yeah, Florence is amazing. I'm not too much of a fan of her songwriting, but her voice is mindblowing.

Another woman who can make me swoon by singing at me is Heather Nova. Sometimes she overdoes it with the high notes, but her voice is usually enough to get me going ;-)
 
Last edited:
@lovecraft68: Yeah, that's another wonderful voice right there. I still can't forgive Atomic Kitten for raping "eternal flame". Grrrrrr.

I'm sorry for yanking the thread into the "audio only" category, but as glynndah so keenly observed, VI stands for "visually impaired", and as such I don't care too much for a person's "exterior". The only celebrity (or rather, mildly famous person) I've come close enough to check out was Christofer Johnson, of heavy metal band Therion. Since men don't do it for me, I can't vouch for his hotness factor. But he's one hell of a songwriter and has nice hands, being a guitarist.

Make of that what you will :)

Cruel2BKind: Yeah, Florence is amazing. I'm not too much of a fan of her songwriting, but her voice is mindblowing.

Another woman who can make me swoon by singing at me is Heather Nova. Sometimes she overdoes it with the high notes, but her voice is usually enough to get me going ;-)

I love her songwriting!

Oh well, if we all liked the same thing there would be a very small entertainment industry, and almost none of us would be writing :)

One thing I love about Flo is I watched a video of her performing 'Dog Days' live in London. It was a very active show, she was running (in terrifying four-inch heels) around a long stage, dancing, gesturing. And except for a very slight waver on the long notes, she sounded the same, if not BETTER than she did in the album.

It doesn't matter if I have songs by 'artists' like Ke$ha or Katy Perry in my iPod. I like to listen to them, but those women (and anyone else who leans on autotune) have little to no talent in my opinion. Flo has a voice that just wont quit.
 
Back
Top