Picture is required?

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,318
Trying to update my profile, and got rejected because I did not choose to upload a picture. But I already have a picture up. So what why? But then the update takes. Weird.

Anyone else have this issue?
 
Trying to update my profile, and got rejected because I did not choose to upload a picture. But I already have a picture up. So what why? But then the update takes. Weird.

Anyone else have this issue?

No. Not wierd, I think. And I see no picture on your profile.

(What vison! To be able to see no picture is quite a feat, even if I do say so myself!)
 
I've never put a photo or any other image in my profile. If this is a requirement, it's a recent one and not retroactive.
 
You don't see a picture when you click on the link in my Signature below? Odd, a commenter...commented on it. And I've been here since 2002, but I get what looks like an error when I try to save profile updates without uploading a picture. Interesting.
 
We were assuming you meant and AV and you don't get one of those until you have 100 posts.

It sounds like you have a glitch in your profile. That picture in your link should also show up in your profile but it doesn't. You should PM Manu and see if he can fix it for you. It probably is left over from an earlier version of the forums software.
 
Whenever I try to change my main Literotica profile in any way, I also get a thing saying the picture didn't upload and refusing to let me save my changes until I load a new one. I just load the same one as before and it usually seems to work out.

XXX
 
Trying to update my profile, and got rejected because I did not choose to upload a picture. But I already have a picture up. So what why? But then the update takes. Weird.

Anyone else have this issue?

I think this id a glitch

Make your changes and submit rven if you see the error message

When you go back and look your changes should be there
 
Back
Top