Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

I think it’s a really submissive thing to do, getting down on your knees and letting a guy put his dick in your mouth.

I also find it quite empowering, knowing that it’s me that’s got him all hot and bothered and it’s up to me when he gets to orgasm and release his load.

I think it’s a really submissive thing to do, getting down on your knees and letting a guy put his dick in your mouth.

I also find it quite empowering, knowing that it’s me that’s got him all hot and bothered and it’s up to me when he gets to orgasm and release his load.

What i find empowering when he is about to cum and you stop sucking

It sure can be empowering to be in control over his orgasm, which in turn makes it fun, sexy, satisfying, tasty, erotic, submissive ..... etc., etc.... and addictive.

I know when I'm with my regular play bud, I'm the toy. I enjoy getting it as much as he enjoys giving it. He's demanding, controlling and stays hard so long:).. I'm exhausted when I finish with him.

I feel extremely submissive whenever I suck another man's cock. I passively allow him to use my mouth and my throat in whatever way he wants and as aggressively as he likes with no concern for my comfort or welfare in order to ejaculate inside me. His orgasm is all that matters. But in return for permitting him to make me the target of his sexual frenzy, I become the beneficiary and recipient of the sexual energy produced by his arousal. By ingesting and consuming his semen. I absorb his erotic Karma inherent in his climax, a sort of sexual vampire.

I feel extremely submissive whenever I suck another man's cock. I passively allow him to use my mouth and my throat in whatever way he wants and as aggressively as he likes with no concern for my comfort or welfare in order to ejaculate inside me. His orgasm is all that matters. But in return for permitting him to make me the target of his sexual frenzy, I become the beneficiary and recipient of the sexual energy produced by his arousal. By ingesting and consuming his semen. I absorb his erotic Karma inherent in his climax, a sort of sexual vampire.
Exactly. Sometimes the rougher the better

Totally!

I feel totally submissive, feminine, and happy!
I love the feeling of giving pleasure to a man with my mouth and tongue.
The first time I tried sucking a cock, I had no idea of the abject submissiveness and femininity I would feel the moment I hit my knees in front of him!
It really showed me the person I was always meant to be!!!

Yes I do

I love to have my head off the side of the bed as my face gets fucked and it adds to the feeling if I am called names

I think part of it goes back to when I was 19 and suck my first cock at an ABS. The guy was much older; he endtered tje booth and just basically started fucking my face

Feeling submissive is what it is all about, pulse knowing you are helping him feel like he is a God for a while

i feel totally submissive when sucking. i want him to be in control telling me everything. knowing my mouth is there for his enjoyment. the opposite is true when im getting sucked by a guy im totally dom. a complete mind change.

I feel totally submissive, feminine, and happy!
I love the feeling of giving pleasure to a man with my mouth and tongue.
The first time I tried sucking a cock, I had no idea of the abject submissiveness and femininity I would feel the moment I hit my knees in front of him!
It really showed me the person I was always meant to be!!!

Exactly my experience, Gail! You summed up my life and career as a cock-lover and cocksucker so succinctly! Serving men's sexual pleasure and fulfillment with my mouth, lips and tongue...that's the person I was meant to be!!! 💝💋

Last edited:
No sir i do not. Not one bit. If the man tries to grab my head nope! For me oral sex is just between me and the fat cock in my mouth.

No sir i do not. Not one bit. If the man tries to grab my head nope! For me oral sex is just between me and the fat cock in my mouth.

It's interesting how differently we all experience this. I mean it's basically all the same but what we feel and experience is totally different.

I LOVE the feeling of hands controlling head or the speed or even just laying back and being throat fucked. Yes, it's all about the cock but the context makes it all so much hotter.

Very much so! The feeling of submissiveness is a major turn on for me and one of the primary reasons I became a Cocksucker in the first place. I like not being in control. It excites me to be told what I must do.

If a guy wants to hold my head and fuck my mouth, I'm okay with it just so long if he starts gagging me, he backs off.

Sub

Part of the reason I enjoy a thick dick in my ready mouth is to feel submissive. I dont want feel empowered. I want to feel like I’m being used to satisfy someones primal desires. A good throat fuck with a few dirty adjectives is ideal!

I think that's what turns me on the most. I love abusive talk and knowing I am there for there pleasure.

Part of the reason I enjoy a thick dick in my ready mouth is to feel submissive. I dont want feel empowered. I want to feel like I’m being used to satisfy someones primal desires. A good throat fuck with a few dirty adjectives is ideal!

Well said. I crave that same feeling...

That sounds very hot!

Same here!

Totally agree, the submission itself is a huge part of the experience. Thus, a subservient position, in my feminine clothes, his cock in my mouth, his hand on the back of my head, all enhance the submission and the sissy experience. And, a few well placed adjectives are always welcome...

I feel submissive and wearing a pair of pretty panties (or more) only adds too it. I never felt submissive giving oral to my wife, but was totally turned on by the zen like experience of being totally in the moment. I enjoy that when sucking a guy too...but I don't want to be in control of his orgasm. I'm just totally dedicated to giving him one...no matter what that takes. With the right guy that may involve him finishing with his cock (safely) up my ass.

I feel willingly submissive when I suck cock, in that I am in a servile position and I am giving pleasure. However, I also have a great deal of power, as I can have a great deal of control over when and how hard the gentleman comes and how happy he will be to see me swallow it all.

Back