Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

Considering that I'm usually on my knees while I'm sucking cock, I'd say that's pretty submissive. And if I'm being forcefully throat fucked, I think that's VERY submissive!

I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.

Or maybe some fantasies are better left as fantasies--there are things you always imagine might be hot even though in the back of your mind you know aren't really your cup of tea. But I'm glad for you that you finally got to do something that has been on your mind for such a long time and that you can now reassess it in a different light. Me, personally, my first sexual experience of every sort, no matter how cool or strange I thought it was in the middle of doing it, later left me thinking how I would want to improve on it the next time.

Out of the hundreds of comments I have read about being a first time cocksucker, I think you are the first one that I have seen that did not like it.

Well, let's be fair: ask about two billion women who don't post comments on Lit and see what they have to say. :D

I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.

Go total feeder only.

Well, to say I sucked it is a bit of a stretch (literally), so far the only cock I have gotten close enough to my mouth to get my tongue on was my own and I can only recall feeling a bit unconformable and a lot frustrated.

when I was living the lifestyle, I never ever felt submissive...even if he thought he was dominate and pumping my mouth...sucking was a great hook for that curious guy. Eventually he was sucking and rimming me...if we played long enough. sooner or later I was pumping his ass

I have sucked 2 cocks to date and never once felt sub or dom , we both just enjoyed the moment.

Great question...

The first time I ever actually sucked a guy off and swallowed was the first time I actually sucked a cock at all. I had briefly, really quickly licked a cock before but way back in my youth and I was struggling to find myself. I was straight for most of my life despite getting blowjobs from guys, I still considered myself essentially straight.But the sheer pleasure I was receiving intrigued me and I began dreaming of giving the sort of pleasure I was getting.

But life went on, marriage, family then one day you are a lonely widower with no more kids in the house.Then you realize you are truly free to be whomever, act out on whatever fantasies you have suppressed. I met a nice guy on line and he invited me over to his house. In his attic he took control because I deferred to him and told him I did...it was my first time overall and I was up for some guidance and direction although I knew what I wanted...just to be naked and sucking his cock and soon.

He stripped himself and hopped up onto the bed, resting against the headboard with his legs spread apart. His hands were clasped behind his head and he looked straight at me and told me to strip while he watched...and do it slowly. We looked at each other as I fulfilled his request but he was looking at my face while I was watching his cock twitch and come to life a little. Naked but for my boxers I stopped and stood there, teasing him I guess.He grinned and chuckled to get rid of those drawers and get on the bed. I quickly and eagerly complied and slip up onto the bed between his spread legs.

Without a word a reached for his semi-hard cock with my right hand and guided it to my mouth. I slipped the head inside and gently sucked and manipulated that burgeoning head with my tongue. As he grew harder I let him slide completely into my mouth until his crotch hairs were in my nose. He smelled good and I shivered from the intensity of having his cock entirely in my mouth. At that moment what I was doing felt like the most natural thing in the world and I had a pang of regret that at that time, in my 50s I was just experiencing this pure bliss.

Now, I look to feel submissive but at that moment it was just straight up sex. I was opening a new door and it was all about me, I was doing this for me and it was decadent and delicious. I want to feel submissive but not abused when I service a cock and balls. I like undressing a man, I do not kiss or cuddle but I love getting a man buck naked, getting that way myself and settling in between their legs to tease, tickle and excite their cock and balls. I love it when they sit back in their comfy chair and I get comfortable on the floor.

I wish I'd known the pleasure I have experienced the past ten years but, life is what it is, there are no accidents and what was meant to happen is what will happen. I still love the ladies but servicing a hard cock while naked on my knees trumps anything else.

I love it when he tells me what to do to his cock while I suck him!
I also love to be taken in my ass and be his fuck toy!

The first time I ever actually sucked a guy off and swallowed was the first time I actually sucked a cock at all. I had briefly, really quickly licked a cock before but way back in my youth and I was struggling to find myself. I was straight for most of my life despite getting blowjobs from guys, I still considered myself essentially straight.But the sheer pleasure I was receiving intrigued me and I began dreaming of giving the sort of pleasure I was getting.

But life went on, marriage, family then one day you are a lonely widower with no more kids in the house.Then you realize you are truly free to be whomever, act out on whatever fantasies you have suppressed. I met a nice guy on line and he invited me over to his house. In his attic he took control because I deferred to him and told him I did...it was my first time overall and I was up for some guidance and direction although I knew what I wanted...just to be naked and sucking his cock and soon.

He stripped himself and hopped up onto the bed, resting against the headboard with his legs spread apart. His hands were clasped behind his head and he looked straight at me and told me to strip while he watched...and do it slowly. We looked at each other as I fulfilled his request but he was looking at my face while I was watching his cock twitch and come to life a little. Naked but for my boxers I stopped and stood there, teasing him I guess.He grinned and chuckled to get rid of those drawers and get on the bed. I quickly and eagerly complied and slip up onto the bed between his spread legs.

Without a word a reached for his semi-hard cock with my right hand and guided it to my mouth. I slipped the head inside and gently sucked and manipulated that burgeoning head with my tongue. As he grew harder I let him slide completely into my mouth until his crotch hairs were in my nose. He smelled good and I shivered from the intensity of having his cock entirely in my mouth. At that moment what I was doing felt like the most natural thing in the world and I had a pang of regret that at that time, in my 50s I was just experiencing this pure bliss.

Now, I look to feel submissive but at that moment it was just straight up sex. I was opening a new door and it was all about me, I was doing this for me and it was decadent and delicious. I want to feel submissive but not abused when I service a cock and balls. I like undressing a man, I do not kiss or cuddle but I love getting a man buck naked, getting that way myself and settling in between their legs to tease, tickle and excite their cock and balls. I love it when they sit back in their comfy chair and I get comfortable on the floor.

I wish I'd known the pleasure I have experienced the past ten years but, life is what it is, there are no accidents and what was meant to happen is what will happen. I still love the ladies but servicing a hard cock while naked on my knees trumps anything else.

I know the excitement and the lust that you feel when you suck a cock. I read of your experience and with very few differences, I can say that I have been there. From the positioning of my buddy on the bed, laying back against his headboard, to the natural feeling of taking his semi erect cock and sucking it to full hardness, before hearing, feeling and tasting him as he shoots his load in my wanton mouth. I too want to feel submissive without being abused and listen to my buddy tell me what he wants me to do to/for him. A sexy, mature woman will always get a rise out of me, but a nice hard cock makes my mouth water.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Back