Fairy Tale Group Game [IC]

HotCider

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Posts
1,429
jmh-santa-maria.santamaria-regular.png


Welcome to New Fantasia—City of Dreams! No; really. Dreams actually can come true in this world. New Fantasia is the capitol of Fairy Land. Fairy Land is the continent, and it is surrounded by a barrier of magic that was erected eons ago by some really old guys. We call this barrier The Wall. Nobody knows who or what exists beyond the barrier and nobody cares to find out. What you don’t know won’t hurt you right?

New Fantasia is a masterpiece when it comes to modern architecture. Every building was designed practically. If there’s an earthquake, the foundations are not only ingeniously designed to absorb the vibrations, but there’s a bit of magic thrown in there too. Buildings that are broken can be easily recreated in a few hours using magic. However, paying the artisan to fix it is the only part that is expensive. During the day, tourists from other areas of Fairy Land flock to sightsee and explore New Fantasia. The impossibly tall skyscrapers, the flying monorails, the living gargoyles, the dancing fountains—whatever you imagine comes true in this magical city. But not everything that glitters is gold. New Fantasia has a dark side.

At night, unless you’re the unfortunate sap who works a late shift, most of the public are off the streets. Once the sun recedes below the horizon and darkness falls on Fairy Land, all sorts of evil spouts up out of the ground. The crime skyrockets at night and so the police are often seen patrolling the streets and stopping anyone who they deem suspicious. Most people are either at home, in a bar, hotel, casino, or night club. No matter what, if you’re not at home, then you’re probably still in danger. Crime can breakout anywhere. Speaking of crime, there are a few notorious gangs in New Fantasia.

Checkmate

The most powerful gang is currently Checkmate ran by Papa Orso, the Two of Clubs. Nobody has ever seen the guy or even knows his real name. Not many people get to meet the Boss of Checkmate and live to talk about it. Checkmate is seen as a paradox. It is a gang that controls other gangs. Other gangs view Checkmate as snitches for the suspicion of some of their members conducting liaison with the New Fantasia Police Department (NFPD). Checkmate’s relationship with other gangs is often at times a very thin wire, and every now and then some new cocky organization will rise up to try and knock Checkmate off its perch. Checkmate members are not easy to identify. Instead, crimes committed by Checkmate are often identified by the calling cards each of the members leave behind at the scene.

The Three Little Pigs

The second most powerful gang and a cooperative ally (for now) of Checkmate’s are The Three Little Pigs. The gang is ran by three dons and they are far from little. They are three fat and wealthy pig brothers who are the wealthiest as well as the greediest organization in New Fantasia. They own most of the territory and they won’t sell a piece to anyone. Their gang members are identified by wearing pig masks unless they are pigs themselves. The three pigs are: Wilbur Bacon, Kevin “Babe” Bacon, and Gordy “Gordo” Bacon.

Mother Goose

“Mother,” being the boss, is not a woman, but a large transvestite man who runs the most ruthless organization that the NFPD is currently trying to run out of New Fantasia. Most of the obvious crimes are committed by Mother’s group. Unlike other gangs, Mother doesn’t vet her members. She takes anyone who wants to wield a gun, work for her for some money, and lastly call her “Mummy.” Nobody knows how such a reckless organization has continued to function, but there is suspicion that Mother is receiving funds from a mysterious benefactor. While Mother is the top dog of the organization, she has other left and right hand men. Her Left Hand and her “egg” is Humpty Dumpty. Humpty Dumpty is a giant egg man who runs a gang of his own of egg-shell criminals. His gang members resemble eggs and that armor they wear will take more than a 9mm to penetrate. They are a frightening unit in mass. Mother’s Right Hand is the Crooked Man. For being a gimp, he is more brains than brawn. The Crooked Man is a trap artist. Rival gang members and police are often killed by his traps before his crooked gang members even have to lay a finger on them. Foil the Crooked Man’s traps, and then all you have left is to contend with his gang.

Notable Locations
These are locations that players have created. Other players are welcome to use them as common settings.
  • Balls and Racks Billiards (created by milkmaiden38)
  • Club Envy (created by milkmaiden38)
  • The Lily Pad - a popular bar owned by Robert E. Bit (created by Adder4321)
  • Hotel Eulalie - five-star luxury hotel owned by Giovanni Zepelli. It is neutral ground for all gangs. Killing in the hotel or on its property is forbidden and will have eternal consequences. (created by HotCider)
Notable Non-Playable Characters
These are NPCs other players have created who would be a common occurrence for other players.
  • Bog Arkisk - owner of Balls and Racks Billiards. (created by milkmaiden38)
  • Coonee Hatfield - notorious moonshiner who has been out of jail for a year. (created by milkmaiden38)
  • Molly Moomoo and Honey Moomoo - twin sisters and waitresses at Balls and Racks Billiards. (created by milkmaiden38)
  • Sly Roteater - supposed owner of Club Envy. The club is really believed to be owned by The Three Little Pigs. (created by milkmaiden38)
Other Areas of New Fantasia
  • The Wharf – This is the docks. Fishing, shipbuilding, transportation, and the Fish Market as well as the best clam chowder ever exist here.
  • Dragon Town – The equivalent to your Asia towns: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. without exactly saying since this is a fictional setting. But treat this area as such.
  • Fairy Park – This is an often tourist-crowded park. Joggers, cyclists, vendors, and other city events often happen here from concerts to firework shows. Another thing to note…Fairy Park actually has fairies in it!
  • Skyrail and Metro Stations – The difference between the two is that the Skyrail is for reaching those locations that are several floors above the rest of the city. New Fantasia has some pretty tall buildings that nearly reach the clouds. NFPD discourages artisans from building too high due to the possibility of skyscrapers piercing Giant Land territory. The Skyrail is a flying monorail that snakes through the sky. The Metro is your typical underground subway.

Other Notable Locations in the Region
All of these locations are possible locations that may have their own thread in the future. For now, I have linked artwork to some of them to give you a visual.

  • Barvo – a town on the outskirts of New Fantasia. Barvo has a grand farmer’s market every harvest on the harvest holiday called “Harvest Moon.” The people here have lived there for so long that they know each other quite well and know who all the strangers and visitors are.
  • (Not Accessible) Giant Land – This is where the giants of old reside. Once upon a time, nobody believed in giants until Giant King Thormar descended on New Fantasia and committed The Giant Massacre. Since then, the NFPD have been very careful about beanstalks and not letting rich ego-inflated philanthropists build their towers too high.

IC Rules

1. Do not control other player’s NPCs without their permission. PM the player who created the NPC and ask them for permission. I will identify the player who made the NPC next to the NPC in the list.
2. This is not Grand Theft Auto. Grand Theft Auto was a very popular playstation video game where you’re this guy working for a gang and you can annoy the police to a 5-star criminal level and have even the National Guard chasing you and trying to kill you. Again, this is not Grand Theft Auto. If you are with Checkmate, then the Boss (GM) has rules for you to follow so you don’t ruin the gang’s reputation. Rules to be posted but they're pretty common sense.
3. Plot with other writers. I am a GM who guides the game. You can see in this IC OP that I have finely detailed this world for you to play in. You are free to take your imagination and run wild with it, but please try to plot with others. Your goals are similar: to write and have a good time. Just don't forget to always be respectful!
4. Sex Scenes I am going to reiterate that if characters are getting full-blown naked, half-naked, or partially naked in a sexual manner, then please make a separate thread and drop a link in the IC that links to it. That way writers have a choice whether to read it or not, rather than having the scene thrown in their faces.
5. Respect. Last but not least, respect each other. Never “assume.” Always ask the writer if you’re worried or concerned. Communication is key here. But please respect each other so that we can have this awesome and fun atmosphere.

Links

Recruitment & OOC

Tag

This is the basic tag. You can add extra stuff to it such as "Wearing:" "Content or Warning:" or "Summary:" This tag goes at the top of each of your posts to let people know where your character is and who he/she is talking to or about. It keeps the game organized.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (You can url link the character's pic to their name)
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Time/Date:[/b] (Game begins in the month of February, year is to be determined. You can play out any scene you want on any day starting with 1 February to 7 February.)
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b] Who your character is directly talking to or interacting with.
 [b]Mention:[/b] Who your character is indirectly talking about, mentioning,
 or even thinking about.
 
Last edited:
Name: Mopsy Rabbit

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2040994&d=1517663846

Role: High Class Hooker
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: The Lily Pad Cafe
Tagging: Jacques Jarcas

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2041018&d=1517694453


Mopsy Rabbit purred as she sipped the last of her Mai Tai. The drink had been awesome... and took her right back to the islands! The spiced rum and coconut rum and sweet fruit juices flooded her body with fresh life.

With the emptied glass, she placed it back down on the table before leaning back in her chair. She let her eyes fall on the beautifully decorated The Lily Pad Café. The place was busy as usual and with her large rabbit ears she could easily overhear the louder patrons’ conversations as they rang out all around her. At a table to her right, two women were talking about her. They wondered if she was a supermodel. Mopsy smiled to herself… “nope, you got that wrong… I’m a high-class escort” she thought to herself. But it made her feel good when women even were drooling over her looks. Several table beyond that one was a group of pigs discussing the latest crimes that had hit the city the previous night. Mopsy would have listen more, but the pigs were... well, eating like pigs! And it really turned her off.

“Would you like refill?” The sweet waitress asked, causing Mopsy to look up in surprise. The human girl standing over her had thick locks of rich auburn hair cascading down her shoulders as her emerald green eyes looked at her.

“Yes please.” Mops answered, smiling as she watched the waitress turn and walk to the bar.

“Hey, Mops… sorry I’m late” A deep male voice said behind Mopsy.

It was her friend Jacques Jarcas, or as most people called him Jaq. Jaq was an equine and handsome in a roguish way. He had long raven-black hair that framed his equestrian face. This matched his bright, deep black eyes. He was dressed in a polo shirt and slacks. The outfit could not cover up his fit body and bugling muscles.

“No problem, I’m ahead of you by one Mai Tai” Mops informed her good friend.

“Shit… a Mai Tai… that is such a girlie drink!” Jaq replied.

“Well, I’m a girl if you had not noticed.” Mopsy replied. Jaq had notice. Mopsy had blond hair to top off her cute rabbit face. Her amber colored eyes glowed with intelligence and warmth. Jaq also could not help but admire her ample bosom barely contained in her silk blouse. Her hot leather mini skirt was short and tight, displaying her amazingly slim waist and perfect ass. She had worn her high heeled boots as well, which added to her height. She really did look like a super model.

“Oh…yesss I did notice!” Jaq replied almost drooling. “Remind me, why are we only friends?” Jaq asked.

“Because it would never work between us. You know that. Anyhow, I have plenty of lovers. I have only one good friend and that is you” Mopsy replied.

“My head loves your answer, but my heart thinks it sucks” Jaq said back.

“I’m pretty sure it’s your cock that thinks that answer sucks.” Mopsy joked back giggling.

“I think you are right” Jaq joked back as both of them had a good laugh. The waitress returned with a new Mai Tai for Mopsy and Jaq ordered a whiskey and plate full of cheese.

“Well, here is too good luck tonight… may our new loves find us!” Jaq toasted as they clinked their glasses together.
 
Last edited:
A rabbit, a horse, and a cat walk into a bar...

Name: Chess
Role: Breaker / Public Relations
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: The Lily Pad Cafe
Tagging: Jacques Jarcas, Mopsy Rabbit


“Mopsy and Jaq at a table.” said:
“My head loves your answer, but my heart thinks it sucks” Jaq said back.

“I’m pretty sure it’s your cock that thinks that answer sucks.” Mopsy joked back giggling.

“I think you are right” Jaq joked back as both of them had a good laugh. The waitress returned with a new Mai Tai for Mopsy and Jaq ordered a whiskey and plate full of cheese.

“Well, here is too good luck tonight… may our new loves find us!” Jaq toasted as they clinked their glasses together.

“So,” Chess said, starting to materialize in a nearby seat. His grinning smile and gleaming eyes appeared first. “A rabbit, a horse, and a cat walk into a bar.”

The outlines of his head like a artists first strokes gave structure to the mouth and eyes. Then the lines of his shoulders, arms, and hands. It was humanoid this time, shaping up to look like a human with cat features.

“Stop me if you two have heard this one.” Somehow he’s perched on the chair backwards so that the seat for the adjacent table now has been appropriated as a third chair for the table Mopsy and Jacques were at. The area within the lines of his upper torso got first cell shaded and then took on a more natural, three dimensional gradation.

He licked his lips, but his eyes weren’t on Mopsy. His nose twitched at the cheese. His hand flickered out with feline grace, piercing one of the pieces of cheese on a claw. The rest of his body filled in with his legs perched upon the seat cushion.
 
Last edited:
Name: Robert E. Bit
Role: Owner and bartender of The Lily Pad
Time/Date: 3 February
Location: The Lily Pad
Tagging: Jacques Jarcas and Chess
Mention: Various people around the Cafe

The Lily Pad was packed today, even more so than usual, and that was exactly the way Robert liked it. He was preparing a variety of cocktails and drinks for several people around the bar, while wearing his nervous smile and bartenders outfit.

His body language was just as shy and awkward as ever, but his eyes darted around the room while his ears took in all that was happening. There were a number of interesting people here today, a city official complaining loudly about the latest crime wave, a few off duty cops and most importantly, a group that he was fairly certain was the infamous Three Little Pigs.bHe had been listening intently to them for some time, though all they seemed to be talking about were some obvious crimes that they had been involved in. Still, it was all interesting and he would be sure to include it in his nightly report to the higher ups.

He recognised Jacques instantly and waited until he saw what he was up to before he decided how to approach him. He liked him more than the other muscle that he worked with and decided to relay some information from the higher ups. He saw him talking to a rabbit woman, whom he recognised as being one of the more distinguished escorts to be found in the city. After that, Chester showed up, which worried Robert some. He knew about his penchant for causing trouble.

After hearing their small talk, he walked over and asked politely, "Jacques, you're looking well. I hate to drag you away from your lady friend, but would you mind if I spoke to you and Chester in private?" He gestured to one of the private rooms along the back of the bar.
 
Last edited:
The conclusion of the joke...

Name: Chess
Role: Owner and bartender of The Lily Pad
Time/Date: 3 February
Location: The Lily Pad
Tagging: Jacques Jarcas / Robert / Mopsy
Mention: Various people around the Cafe


Richard said:
After hearing their small talk, he walked over and asked politely, "Jacques, you're looking well. I hate to drag you away from your lady friend, but would you mind if I spoke to you and Chester in private?" He gestured to one of the private rooms along the back of the bar.

“The bartender turns to the horse and says, ‘why the long face.’ The rabbit adds, ‘I’m all ears.’” Chess shakes his head, “And the cat chuckles - as we are wont to do - and says, ‘Don’t worry, this pussy…” He looks up at Mopsy then to Jacques, his smile ear to ear. He winks. “Cat will cheer you up.”

Chess rose until he was standing up right upon the seat of the chair, surveying the crowd, catching the eye of waitress. “Three wheat grass shots, Jenny.”

He dropped down to the sit. “I can’t stay long. Never can. Long enough to give some good cheer at least.”
 
Last edited:
Name: Jacques Jarcas
Role: PI/Muscle Checkmate
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad
Tagging: Robert E. Bit, Chess


The sudden appearance of Chess, unnerved Mopsy. Rabbits are a bit jumps by nature and his arrival out of thin air was creepy and unexpected.

“What the… “ Mops gasped and started to back away from the table, when Jaq's hand grabbed her.

“It ok… Chess is an associate of mine… and he is just after the cheese.” Jaq said calmly.

The bartender and owner Robert came over too. As he explained he needed to talk to him and chester privately a frown appeared on Jaq's face. Chess finishing his joke however removed the frown.

“Excuse me for a moment” Jaq said to Mops as he got up and turn to Chester. “Nice joke by the way” He complimented Chess.

“Jaq, you said you were off tonight. No work remember!” Mops reminded her friend.

“This should not take long… Right Robert?” Jaq said to the bartender.
 
Name: Robert E. Bit
Role: Bartender/Collector
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: The Lily Pad
Tagging: Jacques, Chess, Mopsy

"No, it shouldn't take any more than a few minutes. And it's not work per se, just passing on a private message." He reassured Mopsy.

With that, he turned and walked towards the room.
 
Name: Robert E. Bit
Role: Bartender/Collector
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: The Lily Pad
Tagging: Jacques, Chess, Mopsy


"No, it shouldn't take any more than a few minutes. And it's not work per se, just passing on a private message." He reassured Mopsy.

With that, he turned and walked towards the room.

Chester turned to Mopsy and ducked his head in a mock bow, "I hope you don't mind if us boys have a quick threesom..." He paused, snatching the wheat grass shots from the waitress, "Mma shots." Chess knocked his back quick as a flea's bite. He handed the others to Jaq and Rob. He took the momentary distraction to spear two more chunks of cheddar upon his talons before following after the other two men.
 
Name: Jacques Jarcas
Role: PI/Muscle Checkmate
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad (private room)
Tagging: Robert E. Bit, Chess


The Lily Pad had quickly become the place to be in New Fantasia. Robert Bit had done a great job with the place. It had good drink, a delightful atmosphere, and amazing food, all in the right price range. His passion for the place could be seen in the care he took in every detail. The bar/café could also host private events and had rooms along the back of the bar for such events.

The three men walked into one of those private rooms and Jaq closed the door securely. What people did not know was Robert, Jaq, and Chess were secretly members of Checkmate. Checkmate was an organization which was neither good or evil. They worked with other criminal organizations that they are allied with for financial or rivaling reasons. They also at other times aid the police and other secret organizations in disposing of other criminal organizations. While the police did maintain somewhat of a trust arrangement with Checkmate, they aren’t against arresting members every now and then.

Jaq had worked with Robert. Robert was a Collector. He specialized in collecting. Collecting information and owed money. Sometimes collectors use Muscle to collect. Chess was a Breacher. Breachers specialize in an assortment of skills such as sneaking, spying, stealing, and confusing. Most breachers had a Cleaner helpt them to remove any trace of their activities. But Chess was so good, or so Jaq had heard, he never needed a cleaner. Jaq had not worked with Chess before.

Jaq was Muscle. His job was to dust some goons, protect whoever they are required to protect, and just literally handle the dirty jobs. Most Muscle was pretty dumb, but what they lacked in brains, they make up with brawn. Jaq thought he was the exception and was pretty smart for being Muscle.

Jaq drank the shot of wheat grass and as an equine he loved the stuff.

“Ahhh” Jaq exclaimed in delight then his eyes locked onto Robert. There was a small amount of anger in his eyes. “It is bad manners to interrupt a stallion in courtship. You cock blocked me. I was finally making progress with Mopsy. This had better be good.”

Both Chess and Robert knew Jaq and Mopsy were only friends and had been that for two years. But Jaq continued to think he still had a chance with the buxom bunny rabbit.
 
Lily Pad (private room)

Name: Chess
Role: Breaker /
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad (private room)
Tagging: Robert E. Bit, Jaq


Jaq said:
Jaq drank the shot of wheat grass and as an equine he loved the stuff.

“Ahhh” Jaq exclaimed in delight then his eyes locked onto Robert. There was a small amount of anger in his eyes. “It is bad manners to interrupt a stallion in courtship. You cock blocked me. I was finally making progress with Mopsy. This had better be good.”*

Both Chess and Robert knew Jaq and Mopsy were only friends and had been that for two years. But Jaq continued to think he still had a chance with the buxom bunny rabbit.

Chess hated being locked into tight places. He preferred the open spaces and cool breezes of the many pedestrian and vehicle corridors in the great city of New Fantasia. Even in this cage, Chess was calculating his exit points. He had reviewed the blueprints for the Lily Pad. He knew it would take him forty seconds to hit the kitchens and the three exits there. The skylight access was secured, but he had worked out how to by-pass the locks. The front door and another VIP entrance. He knew that even though the whole room was sound proof, the south wall in this room had a weak point where an old architectural quirk.

Chess smiled that much too wide smile of his. He liked Jaq. The horsemen did not smell entirely like a horsemen. There was something interesting in Jaq's history. "Your cock was frocked long before Rob came along." Neither his eyes blinked nor his smile waivered. "Mopsy has made you mimsy, for she seeks manxome." He shrugged, sauntering over towards the liquor cabinet in the back of the room. "Pardon my vorpal."

He bent and sniffed a bottle of peppermint schnapps. He poured some into a glass and then poured more into another. He slid the other glass across the table to Jaq. He raised his and gave a salute. "To our stallion, may he yet mount his mare and ride her until the sun sets."

The silence of Rob was curious too. The man played at being prey well, but Chess wasn't sure if he was entirely convinced of the man's acting skills.
 
Name: Jacques Jarcas
Role: PI/Muscle Checkmate
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad backroom
Tagging: Robert E. Bit, Chess


Jaq use to be a mouse. Now he was a mouse in a horseman’s body. Cats should not trouble him, but they did. Chess was creepy to begin with, and Jaq’s dislike of cats only caused his discomfort to increase. But Chess had made a good joke earlier and acquire the wheat grass shot. Maybe Jaq could try a little harder to warm up to the man.

Jaq smiled as the glass of peppermint schnapps came across the table to him. He grabbed it. Chess raised his and gave a salute. "To our stallion, may he yet mount his mare and ride her until the sun sets."

“I don’t understand everything you said… but I’ll toast to riding Mopsy any day!” Jaq agreed and drank from the glass. His eyes seemed to stare at some vision he had in his head of Mopsy. “To Mopsy, who soul is as beautiful as her body, who’s face lights up a dark room, who’s cleavage is so deep the Grand Canyon is jealous! May she recognize my love for her!” Jaq toasted back to Chess.

Name: Mopsy
Role: High Priced Escort
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad
Tagging: Pig NPC


Wilbur Bacon was huge even for a pig. He and his two brothers “Babe” Bacon, and “Gordo” Bacon ran The Three Little Pigs gang. The gang was wealthy and owned lots of property in the city. Wilbur had been watching Mopsy and some horseman chatting at a table near theirs. Then the horse guy was gone. Wilbur liked Mopsy. He had met her before as she sometimes worked in one of his clubs. He wanted to fuck her, but he was really too fat to fuck her. If he tried, his huge belly might crush her. That would be bad for business. She could give him a nice blowjob however. It really did not matter, he had no interest in sex tonight. He did like to fuck with people and he saw a good chance to do just that.

“Waitress… give that lady over there another of whatever she is drinking... on me.” Wilbur told the waitress. “Also tell her I’d be please with her company at my table.”

The waitress nodded in understanding and headed over to the bar to get Mopsy another drink. Wilbur chuckled to himself.

As the drink and message arrived at Mopsy’s table, the beautiful rabbit’s eyes grew big. What the hell was she going to do? One of the most powerful gang leaders in the city wanted her to come to his table. She could not say no… But what would Jaq think? What if the gang leader wanted her for the night? Shit, she had no idea what to do?
 
Name: Robert E. Bit
Role: Owner and bartender of The Lily Pad
Time/Date: 3 February
Location: The Lily Pad, private room
Tagging: Jacques Jarcas and Chess
Mention: Mother Gooses gang, Humpty Dumpty and the Crooked Man

As he watched the banter between Jacques and Chess, Robert scowled inwardly. He prized professionalism and composure, and while he might respect their abilities he was critical of their attitudes. Still, he did have a message to pass on.

"Well it wouldn't do to keep her waiting, so I'll get straight to the point," he said. "I'm sure that you've already heard the name "Mother Goose". "

Without waiting for an answer, he continued, "I have reason to believe that she intends to take over the whole city from the other criminal elements. And that includes us and the rest of Checkmate. Recently, crimes, especially violent ones, attributed to her gang have cropped up all over the city. She's already started hitting our small operations and I doubt that it will be long before she starts aiming higher."
 
Name: Alice C. Liddell
Role: Journalist
Time/Date: 02/03/2018
Location: NFPD - 9th Precinct
Tagging: Detective P. Geppetoson
Mention: Mother Goose, Humpty Dumpty, The Crooked Man, and their associated posses.


Oh, sometimes Alice did wish she took life a little more seriously. She'd been up all night watching a documentary gifted to her by a colleague on the rising crime rates in New Fantasia, and almost entirely forgot of her responsibilities. Her alarm had somehow magically become undone for seven in the morning, and she found herself jerking awake to the blare of the alarm, the clock reading '3:06'. Oh, that couldn't be right. She straightened her glasses which had come quite askew after falling asleep on the plush baby blue sofa of her flat, and she glanced to the window to find the sun shining and bright rather than a pitch black sky,

"Ohh bugger!--it's three o' fucking clock? Dinah! Why didn't you wake me?!"

The latest--the armed attack by masked thugs in the Elven Garden district on Royal Bank had dealt a heavy blow in the communities of the massive city, and everyone was on edge. Five casualities and dozens of injuries, the end result of a trip-wire bomb the fugitives had left behind to deter any heroics from the armed officers and employees as they made their escape. The city was alight with gossip of who had been responsible. The documentary covered the racial tensions between factions of the city, and the crime wave which seem to be sweeping it's underbelly. The citizens were angry, as they very well should be. There was no place in their society for gun-totting murderers who made off with billions of citizen's hard earned dollars and caused some serious property damage.

There was talk at City Hall of setting a legal curfew. It wasn't as if there wasn't already a curfew in effect; anyone with a brain knew that New Fantasia turned into something dark, sinister and nightmarish once the sun set. It was never safe to be out after sunset. All manners of unsavory characters were on the prowl.

"Shitshitshitshit!" She tripped over a discarded bottle of concord grape wine to get to the bathroom and prepare for her day, with Dinah sunning herself idle in the window, paying little mind to Alice's very, very late start. In a matter of moments she was flying out the door, briefcase in hand, hair tied in a hurried and messy bun. Her outfit, a pale blue button-down blouse with a deep v-cut dip, a neatly ironed black pencil skirt, nude-shaded thigh-highs and a simple pair of black mary-jane styled flats. She nearly forgot her glasses, bursting back through the door as quickly as she had left.

"You might as well stay home--your eyeliner is uneven. Your sweater is on backwards. He's going to think you're a mad woman who's flat is an attic and owns a lot of cats..." The long-haired calico feline purred deviously, met full in the face with Alice's slender middle finger.

"Piiissss off, Dinah, do you always have to be such a twat?" Alice scowled and hurried on to her destination. On the corner of 27th and Mulberry she flagged down a taxi, as much as she hated to take them.

"9th Precinct, please. On the double if you could, mate?" Her hurried tone suggested she had a meeting long over due, and she did. She swore she'd told Pinocchio she would be there at noon very specifically, and here it was, nearly the end of the literal work day. She frowned ever so slightly, knowing the secretary was particularly ornery, and if she got there too late she may be turned away, especially when missing her appointment. There was also the likely chance that the Detective might not even be in any longer. She'd only met him a handful of times she could recall, while working on a story, collecting a statement or in passing, and she did recall him to be a kind sort of man, though admittedly flirtatious in the way that made her brain kind of blank out and provoked the most inappropriate dreams later on.

The matter was an important one, and while she wasn't a member of law enforcement at all to think to look into matters like the Royal Bank robbery, she already had several leads. Bribing--er--coaxing a bit of information out of a Detective she found endlessly fascinating and quite handsome was a two-for-one win in her opinion. She'd get some information on the latest gangsters and what their moves were, and maybe even a snippet of information on the Checkmate gang... or were they a mafia? These were exactly the type of questions she had at the ready. She leaned forward, quickly, and tapped the driver on the shoulder with a sweet smile, her accented voice pleasant and ever so polite.

"Excuse me? Would you mind making a stop?"

And twenty minutes later, she found herself walking confidently through the door, to bypass the pissy secretary entirely who stood up and began to protest. The moment the department realized who she was, a cheer rose among the men, who abandoned their paperwork and computers to group around the empty desk Alice set the few dozen donuts and twelve steaming cups of coffee on. Her messy hair had transformed itself from the car to the precinct, now in an elegant, neat folded updo, her glasses resting on the bridge of her nose as she gave that sheepish, sweet smile and waved away the pats on the back and praise from the weary police force.

"Ohhh, it's nothing darlings--you work so very hard. My treat!" She chuckled, the secretary having moved back to her desk with a scowl, seeing she obviously wasn't about to call Alice out for her overly-friendly habits of marching in uninvited, late for an appointment or just over all as if she herself belonged there. It was a sure fire way to drag all of the officers out of hiding though, as expected, Pinocchio didn't make an appearance despite the commotion, so she tapped a near officer on the shoulder and batted those long dark lashes.

"You wouldn't happen to know if Detective Geppetoson is still in, would you love? I had an appointment but it seems to have slipped my mind, I do keep so many appointments, you know. Be a dear and tell him Alice Liddell of the New Fantasia Journal Constitution is here to see him?"
 
Last edited:
Name: Giovanni Zepelli
Alias: The Black King; The Devil
Role: Checkmate Boss
Time/Date: 3 February, Evening
Location: Hotel Eulalie and The Lily Pad
Tagging: Mother Goose, The Three Little Pigs, and Mopsy
Mentioned: N/A
Music: Hotel Eulalie


The Eulalie was bustling with humans and creatures checking in and out. The hotel catered to several types of characters from all walks of life—at least the kind that paid serious money. The Eulalie promised peace and comfort of the best quality, and so far the staff have been able to retain such a reputation. Guests were welcomed with clean, shining white marble floors, spiraling glass staircases, comfy couches if they wished to lounge and use the hotel’s WizardNET or WIZNET. Fairies tended to the vegetation, keeping the flowers in bloom so they could always breathe their sweet perfume into the air. The concierge at the desks spoke various languages either through magic or natural talent, and the bellhops were so fit that if a giant chose to stay at the hotel, then even their bags would reach the room. The hotel basically ran itself. The staff were happy and proud to be a part of a system that guaranteed the best service and quality.

Now, the guests were not the cleanest individuals. Eulalie catered to the whim of royalty, politicians, doctors, government-types, as well as criminals. They were segregated, of course, often times without them realizing they were with the revolving dimensional space. Criminals were the only types occupying a special area of the hotel. Unless, one of them was like Mother Goose who did what she pleased.

Two suited bodyguards passed through the revolving glass door before the blonde, makeuped, and muscled brute of a man woman clacked into the hotel behind them on clear slippers. She had worn them to mimic Cinderella’s style and to show off her blue pedicured toenails. A white and feathered scarf was draped about her broad shoulders, hiding her lower face and collar bones as she sashayed through the lobby with eight more gentlemen following inside behind her. She walked with purpose, catching the eyes of a few guests who looked up from their computers to gawk at the massive…man. The dark-blue, sparkly dress she wore did nothing to emphasize any femininity. It instead embraced every chiseled bulge in her chest, abs, and thighs. Her fingernails were like long red claws, each nail two inches long and held extended as though their polish were still drying. Behind her scarf, her ruby lips were twisted into a smile as she followed the sound of a piano over to a pianist who had been performing in the lobby.

The pianist was seated off to the side on a maroon carpet with a black and glossy baby grand at his fingers. His eyes were half-closed as he mechanically played the classic tunes that filled the reception chamber. The bodyguards walked over to stand to the left and right of the musician, and the man didn’t once raise his eyes to acknowledge them or pause in his playing. Mother walked over, dropped the wooden prop that caused the piano lid to loudly slam closed before she jumped onto it sideways. With her right hand on her hip and her left holding her head, she gazed through black fake fan-like lashes at the man who continued playing despite how many startled looks had snapped in their direction. The remaining eight bodyguards stood nearby, surveying the hotel and every guest within it.

“I have a complaint ta’ submit,” Mother said as a wide, pearly-white grin stretched the red borders of her lips. [Where’s your boss?]

“The manager is not around at this time. Perhaps I can take your complaint?” the pianist suggested. [He’s not available.]

Mother’s waxed brows converged and nose wrinkled as her slate-grey eyes studied the man before her. He was handsome, but he wasn’t who she thought she was looking for. She rolled onto her back, the piano creaking beneath her shift in weight. She raised her left leg vertically above her as the skirt of her dress melted down her tree trunk leg to pool in her lap and reveal the pink silk panties that molded about an enormous bulb between her legs. Lowering her leg, she giggled over at the pianist, wondering if he spared a glance at her, but noticed that he hadn’t. Rolling her eyes, Mother rolled onto her stomach and faced the musician, resting her chin upon the heel of her hand as she gazed down at his fingers as they moved so smoothly along the piano keys.

“Y’know, tha’ Lily Pad was servin’ pork today, and I hate pork. I put a complaint and had tha’ place shut down,” she informed. [The Three Little Pigs were at the Lily Pad, and I had my boys roast the place.]

The pianist’s amber eyes then nonchalantly rose to meet Mother’s. She grinned again, giggling on her deep vocals. The musician’s hands continued to move along the piano as he asked, “And what is your complaint here, Madame?” [What do you want?]

“Oh…well…I guess I just don’t like how expensive it is here. I think tha’ place could use new management.” [I am taking this hotel over.]

The pianist snickered, and then finally paused in his playing as he leaned forward in his laughter. Mother detested the pianist’s condescending tone and glared at him.

“Madame, I suggest you return another time when the manager is available. You will be able to properly discuss your discontent with him then. We have some special guests staying in the hotel at the moment.” The pianist held his hand up to the numerous suited and dressed figures who were suddenly peering down from the floors above and standing around the lobby. [You should leave. You are outnumbered.]

Mother gazed up at the strange guests, arching her lip in disgust. She then glanced around her at the guests who were pretending to drink wine from flute glasses and who were staring at her from over their laptop screens. Closing her eyes, she uttered a short and muffled laugh from behind sealed lips. She rested her palms on the piano top and scooted off before she stood once more, tugging down her dress and running her fingers through her golden-haired wig. Wrapping her scarf about her face, she peered down at the musician and warned lowly, “I will return and he better be available next time.”

“Yes, Madame,” the musician replied.

Mother smirked down at the man. If there was one positive thing about the Eulalie, it was that they had a handsome and respectful pianist. She turned and took her leave, her trail of thugs following behind her. The pianist watched her leave and then faced the piano to close the fall (or key cover). The man rose from his stool and strode toward the front desk. He passed behind it and the concierges into a back Employees Only room and opened a storage closet that revealed a set of stairs leading down into a basement. He closed the door behind him and quickly descended the steps to the basement where a lone phone and chair was. Taking the phone off the base, he brought it to his ear and gave it a voice command, “The Lily Pad.”

Meanwhile…

The Three Little Pigs were seated around a table loaded with what used to be food but seemed to resemble slop with how the swine were stuffing their faces. Their bellies were so distended that they sagged in their laps and forced the pigs to have to sit a few feet from the table just so they didn’t feel crowded. The more muscular of the three, but just as fat pig, Kevin was double-fisting two burgers. He stuffed the first in his mouth, causing his left cheek to inflate before he crammed the second into his other cheek. Between grunts and loud lip-smacking, the tattooed pig gazed at Wilbur, the boar of the group, who seemed to be drooling more over a big-titted rabbit than the meal.

“You think that rabbit’s (grunt) gonna be able to (smack) find your cock?” Babe asked.

Babe and Gordo squealed with laughter as their bellies and breasts quivered. Wilbur snorted as two chutes left his nostrils. He glared at his two brothers and growled, “’Course, we all know I got the biggest between the three of us. There’s more boar blood runnin’ through me than either of ya!”

“Hmph!” was all Babe grunted before he rolled a large pizza into a burrito and began feeding it into his gob. Pepperoni slices, sauce, grease, and other toppings squeezed out the back to spill over the blue denim suspenders that barely contained his swollen gut. The suspender straps didn’t even clip together over his pink swollen and tattoo breasts.

Gordo adjusted the monocle on his eyes and wiggled his pink nose. “You are also the hairiest one. She’ll never find the thing in all that weed.”

Babe’s eyes widened as he started to choke on the improvised pizza roll. Tears welled in his eyes as he started choking and laughing at the same time. Gordo stared wide-eyed at their larger brother and looked over at Wilbur.

“He’s choking!” Gordo exclaimed.

“Let’em. That’ll teach’em. It’s only karma,” Wilbur grumbled.

Hammering his fist against his chest, Babe managed to gulp the whole pizza down, his throat expanding like a pelican’s before it sank as the entire roll passed into his stomach. A big burst of gas rushed up his esophagus to explode pass his lips on a belch that the entire titty bar heard—and probably even felt. The pig then leaned forward, resting his hands on the edge of the table as a loud fart tore through his behind to contaminate the air. Gordo rested a hand over his snout and fanned the smell away.

“Pew, do you have no manners?” Gordo asked.

Babe only laughed as Wilbur frowned at him. “I don’t want’er to come over here now to be around this ham hock!”

“At least she can find my dick, and if she couldn’t, I’d have her wash me with those big furry tits of hers,” Babe chuckled. He then turned in his chair toward Mopsy and waved her down. “Come on over here, Bunny!” He then started wafting the smell up toward his face. “Come enjoy the ambience!”

Wilbur punched Babe in his meaty arm and exclaimed, “Stop it!” He then glanced over at Mopsy in embarrassment and silently mouthed to her that it was okay she stayed where she was.

Several customers had already vacated the area around the pigs except for those who were wearing pig masks. While the brothers were arguing, a volley of automatic gunfire tore through the windows of the bar. Several pig bodyguards leapt into the path of the rounds to shield their bosses as the three pigs suddenly rose and tossed their table across the room toward the table. The table was able to partially block the rounds from one of the windows, granting them enough time to stomp over to the bar counter and leap behind it. Customers started screaming and hiding under the tables. There were several casualties lying about in pools of blood and riddled full of holes.

Gordo’s pants had ripped down his bum for he hadn’t been expecting to get into a gunfight when he decided to wear his nice clothes. Babe pulled a shotgun from between his breasts, grinning sadistically as he cocked it. Wilbur checked the dial of his black magnum before he slapped it closed. The two pigs looked over at Gordo who was blushing.

“Where’s your piece?” Babe asked.

“I didn’t bring it,” Gordo shamefully admitted.

“WHAT?” the two brothers exclaimed.

Amidst the firefight that had broken out between The Three Little Pigs and what appeared to be giant eggs racing about and firing into the bar from the outside, the bar phone rang, but no one was concerned with it at the moment.
 
Name: Robert E. Bit
Role: Owner and bartender of The Lily Pad
Time/Date: 3 February
Location: The Lily Pad, private room
Tagging: Jacques Jarcas
Mentioning: Humpty Dumpty

Robert heard the gunfire and screams from outside and he swore. He had known that he and his bar would be a likely target for Mother Goose, but for her to attack so soon was nothing short of insane. His usually calm demeanor was gone, replaced by a loom of fury at the fact that harm was coming to his pride and joy. He pullex out his gun and flicked the safety off before pearing out the door.

He ducked back before a hail of bullets riddled the walls. It was a good thing that he had prepared for such an occasion. The walls and doors of the private rooms were armoured and designed to prevent explosions and bullets from harming those inside.

Turning to Jacques, he told him the situation, "More than a dozen of Humpty's gang. They're muscle, but they're tough and they know how to kill. I just hope that the boss egg isn't here."
 
Name: Luminara al-Thani
Alias: Jinni; The Blood Queen
Role: The Right Hand
Time/Date: 02/03/2018
Location: Wicked
Tagging: Jericho Bane (NPC)
Mention: The Black King, The Lilypad Bar


The frame of long lashes tickled her flesh as she blinked, dutifully focused on the pallet of soft, peach hued flesh beneath her fingertips. The tattoo in question was a beautiful rose, and even in its incomplete state, was breathtakingly beautiful. As she drew the needle across skin, shading in gentle and gradient tones, her client had seemed to have all but dozed off. The gentle tones of "L'amour est un oiseau rebelle. (Habanera)", the first aria of Carmen poured languidly from the speaker in the far corner.

In the depths of her mind, a whisper would pulse every now and then; the sultry purr of words from her Master's lips ringing for a moment in her ears before the jinn carelessly pressed them to the deeper recesses of her mind. It was a bitter nuisance, one at times so maddening she wanted nothing more than to drown herself in a bottle and quiet the echos for a little while. She resisted. It would be too unbecoming of a member of her status, and she was ever weary of finding herself on the wrong side of the Black King's temper.

Jinni would often pray of herself to find humility in where the Boss had brought her; he was solely responsible with how far she had come with Checkmate since her quiet, miserable time occupying New Fantasia. She came here a being as gentle as a dove with high hopes of leading a peaceful life, however jaded she may have been from the pages of fate that had dragged her through all manners of unfavorable and unfair situations. Some people's trials in the world, she knew, were far more harrowing than others, and it were those people who would conquer and rule once the dust settled.

She let it all go, when granted the loans for the bookshop and cafe... how short lived that had been. She rekindled her hatred anew when shook down by the Queen of Heart's thugs, and they payed with their lives by attempting to rape and murder her in her own bookstore. She mailed their severed heads back to the Queen, personally, and had always assumed it was a hit directly ordered. She hadn't taken the hint on the dozen or so occasions the thugs broke in, destroyed her shop interior, and stole from the safe what little earnings she had made.

She blinked a few more times, taking a deep breath, and pausing to look up at the serene face of the young gentleman sitting in her chair. She'd already forgotten his name. She knew that he had paid twice her regular fee to sit on short notice however, and he seemed to be delectably unfazed by the pain of the process. A twinge of a smile tugged the corner of her full mouth painted deep rouge (her favorite matte shade), yet it was gone as quickly as it had come. She felt it, like electricity in the air. Someone was at the door.

It wasn't exactly easy to knock on said door. The room was sealed entirely of carcinogens, and sound. The booming club-like atmosphere of the cafe just beyond distracted her sometimes, but the revenue was far too splendid to turn down. She moved to the door, and quickly disappeared behind it, closing it securely behind her as to not disturb her client. Before her stood the notorious dark-furred wolf himself, dressed down in his typical bouncer-style of attire. He stood easily 6'8", all but towering over Jinni and honestly many other's both male and female. How humorously ironic it was that he was so much more fearful of the jinn than she was of him.

A thick, modern leather trench, dark cargo pants and a solid black t-shirt reading in large white letters 'ENFORCER' along his chiseled chest was his typical attire. His massive paws were not suited for footwear and so he went without. What was not so typical was the absence of his sly albeit attractive grin showing off rows of razor sharp, pearly white teeth. He wore a solemn frown upon his maw, his ears perked high atop his head.

"What is it? Why didn't you call?" Jinni herself was looking ever so edible to Jericho, who had to force his intense green eyes to focus on her doll-like face set in a typical mellow state of malcontent, not go straying down where they would surely put him in danger of losing an eye--or both. She was dressed in a black corseted qipao style dress that ended at mid-thigh, hugging her lithe frame to accent her subtle curves and highlight her perky bust. It left little to the imagination. Failing miserably at his task of staying focused he darted his eyes around the empty hall to look at anything but his superior.

"Too important to pass over a line m'am--and I didn't think you'd answer it, even if I did, I know you're with a client--"

"Spit it out, Wolf." Her usually soft, perpetually unimpressed tone of voice was coolly irate. Sometimes, Jinni despised how even her favorite members of Checkmate tip-toed around her, as if upsetting her would end in their inevitable death. If you minded your tongue and did well not to insult Jinni, you had nothing to worry about other than her dry-humor, sarcastic approach to everything and woefully pessimistic attitude.

Jericho couldn't help but be curious sometimes if tattooing was all the Blood Queen was up to beyond the secretive black door, but now was not the time to let his imagination take a lascivious stroll down fantasy lane. He nodded, bit back an apology, and blurted out quickly, "The Lilypad is being gunned down, right now.. we think it's a decoy though, having a hard time getting through to the Eulalie."

Jinni nodded her head, and turned away to re-enter the room, shooting her wide luminescent gaze over her shoulder briefly. He crossed his arms over his chest and awaited direction.

"Who's there?"

"The Three Fat Bastards themselves," The Wolf all but growled. "...a few of our own in the cross-hairs. What's the move?" Ah, she hated when they got caught in the middle of rivals, especially if one of their establishments happened to be under-fire. The thought of losing good men to the whims of lowly trigger-happy thugs did not sit well with her. The Boss wasn't going to be happy about this--even more so, he wouldn't be happy to hear she had been deliberately ignoring him, if any one of those soft murmurs echoing in her subconscious had been a summon. Then again, he tended to be far more demanding and far less easy to ignore, when he actually was calling her to attention.

"Watch the phones. I'm busy. If the Boss needs any of us here, he'll let us know, but at the moment there isn't much that can be gained by walking into a fire-fight. Whoever's down at the Lilypad will have to deal with it alone. If they die, they don't deserve to be here."

Harsh as it sounded, Jinni did not mean malice, it was simply the way things were. Jericho nodded firmly, and didn't dare to question Jinni, waiting until the slender, dainty humanoid female turned her back and gifted him a view of her amazing ass and curvy hourglass figure from behind. He often wondered how it was that Jinni was a tattoo artist and had so few visible tattoos, finding his thoughts straying to whether or not her flawless porcelain complexion spread over her entire body, if she had body hair, or if she was as sinfully smooth and unblemished as she looked. She disappeared back into the studio once again and Jericho hurried on to return to his post, notifying the bartender and calling up to the bookshop to let Mary Louise know to be highly alert.

Jinni's client stirred with a wide yawn, drawing up his free arm to rub his eyes tenderly. He barely noticed he dozed off. "We finished?--oh!.. oh wow, that.. is amazing--it looks so real--"

"We aren't done." She shoved him roughly by the chest right back into the chair as he attempted to rise, cocking her head to the side at his expression of shock at the smaller woman's strength behind the simple gesture.

"I'll warn you, though, I'm on call at the moment. I might have to disappear on you." She meant it quite literally. When and if the Boss sent a summon for her, she'd vanish in a burst of smoke involuntarily, and be carried away to where ever it was he was; more than likely, the hotel. She enjoyed the Eulalie, in all of it's glamour and finery, but she enjoyed her space even more so. If she wasn't at Wicked, she was at her loft holed up safely away from the rest of the miserable, untrustworthy world.
 
Name: Mopsy
Role: High Priced Escort
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad
Tagging: None


Mopsy was about to get up and head over to the three pigs' table when one of the pigs said “Come on over here, Bunny!” He joked and added “Come enjoy the ambiance!”

Another one of the pigs punched that one in the arm and silently mouthed to her “to stay there.” Several customers started leaving the area around the pigs, when a volley of automatic gunfire tore through the windows of the bar.

Mopsy reacted to the gun fire as if on automatic. She ducked under her table as a row of bullet holes appeared in the wall behind her. If she had remained seated she would have been shot.

“That was close!” Mopsy thought. She started crawling toward the bar, which seemed to offer the most protection from the bullets flying everywhere.

Name: Jacques Jarcas
Role: PI/Muscle Checkmate
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad backroom
Tagging: Robert E. Bit


Jaq smiled at Robert

"WOW… I think your timely intelligence is right on the money!” he said mockingly. “Now let the muscle handled this” Jaq said as he pushed the backroom door open and got in a crouch. He moved quickly to the bar. Jaq knew it was very hard to hit a moving person, his only concern was the automatic fire which seemed to be randomly shooting up the place. He almost tripped over Mops on the way to the bar. But he reacted quickly and just grabbed the back of her silk blouse and luckily her bra strap as well. There was a “ripping” sound but the bra strap held and he just dragged her behind the bar.

“Stay down!” he ordered Mopsy as he grabbed a bottle of Bacardi 151 rum. It was 75.5% alcohol, reeks like gasoline, and was extremely flammable. The only bottle of rum in the world sold with a stainless steel flame arrester attached to it. He pulled the arrester off and stuffed a rag in the top of the bottle. He pulled out his lighter lit the rag.

“I like my eggs hard boiled!” Jaq laughed as he peeked over the bar, took aim and through the bottle at the nearest egg. He scored a direct hit and the egg lit up in flames.

Mopsy was crouched next to him. Her silk blouse was completely ripped open in the front, but her big jugs were still covered in a sexy bra from Victoria Secret. She smiled and handed him another bottle of Bacardi, all prepared to be thrown.

“Jaq, You're on fire tonight!” She joked to Jaq.
 
Name: Pinocchio Geppetoson
Role: Police Detective
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: NFPD 9th Precinct
Tagging: Alice
Mention: Elven Gardens Attack

When Alice walked into his office, Pinocchio was barely visible behind the mountain of paperwork he was working through. He was in charge of the Elven Gardens Attack and while that might sound exciting, the case was a total nightmare. No one knew who the attackers were or why they did it. There were plenty of theories from racial tensions to a gang killing gone wrong. But the simple fact of the matter was that no one knew anything.

Seeing Alice he almost smiled, but then he realised why she was here. He already had the eyes of every person in the city on this case and the last thing he needed was her writing an article about how helpless the police were. He scratches at the stubble on his jaw as she sat down.

"So, what brings you here today, Alice?" He asked trying to act dumb.
 
Small talk, big guns, and french

Name: Chess
Role: Breacher / Marketing
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad backroom
Tagging: Rob & Jaq



Chess grinned over the schnapps with glee, nodding to Jaq. He gave another salute. “To Jaq’s unfrocked cocked.”

Then he twisted his head in an unnatural head 120-degrees to look at Rob. “The Goose or the Gander?” His feline eyes narrowed to slits. And then added, “Higher…higher, flying so high, but not too high, no. No. That’ll never do.” Chess shrugged. “Are you precautionary? You are a higher.”

Then gunfire and screams from outside came as an answer to his question. Chess was confused for a moment by the change of demeanor in Rob. He’d suspected a façade, but it had fallen fast.

Rob’s usually calm demeanor was gone, replaced by a loom of fury at the fact that harm was coming to his pride and joy. He pulled out his gun and flicked the safety off before peering out the door.

Chess smiled. “The mask is the first to go, or so they say.”

"WOW… I think your timely intelligence is right on the money!” he said mockingly.

Rob ducked back before a hail of bullets riddled the walls. It was a good thing that he had prepared for
such an occasion.

Turning to Jacques, he told him the situation, "More than a dozen of Humpty's gang. They're muscle, but they're tough and they know how to kill. I just hope that the boss egg isn't here."

“Now let the muscle handled this.” Jaq said as he pushed the backroom door open and got in a crouch. He moved quickly to the bar.

Chess watched Jaq go. It was something about how the man scurried on the ground that tugged at his brain. The horseman didn’t move how Chess would expect a horse to move while crawling. He wasn’t entirely sure what that would be, but it wasn’t how Jaq moved. “Interesting and interestinger.”

And yet Rob was still precisely where he’d been, which was what most people could expect from any journey be it in mind or body, so Chess wasn’t interested in him anymore. The color was the first thing to fade, followed by the outlines of his legs, arms, and torso. His head hung in the air for a moment, “Well à tout à l'heure!” Now only his eyes and sharp toothed grin hung in the air. Then nothing.

Chess allowed his glamor to erase all visual evidence of his existence. It could mask other senses as well, but he was a cat and moving with stealth was his stock and trade.

So was curiosity, because sure there was a hail of gunfire and smoke with people screaming in fear or rage, but something fun was about to start.
 
Name: Robert E. Bit
Role: Owner and bartender of The Lily Pad
Time/Date: 3 February
Location: The Lily Pad, private room
Tagging: N/A
Mentioning: N/A

Robert wasn't at all surprised when Chess vanished, but he was annoyed. He was also quite annoyed by his choice of weapon. The evidence that he had already gathered had suggested that his 9-mm a bit under powered to deal with the eggs and that just left his knife. That and his perfect knowledge of every part of his bar.

Looking around, he decided that the first thing that he needed to do was get out of the room. It might be pretty much bullet proof but since he didn't have much of a weapon to defend himself with it was only a matter of time until they made their way to his location. Leaping up from his position on the floor he easily reached the ceiling and held himself up by the heavy brass lighting fixtures. From there, he opened the roof access and lifted himself up into the labyrinth of wooden beams and ventilation ducts that were between his living area upstairs and the bar itself.

He crawled around on his chest and looked down through vents in the roof. He heard the blast of a shotgun shake the building and for the first time in his life he was glad that the Three Pigs were in his bar. Usually they just made a mess and scared away customers but if they weren't here then he and his companions would be severely outnumbered.

Looking down he saw two eggs right underneath him. The first was firing a rifle into the bar and the second was reloading. To his right a huge metal bolt ran through one of the support beams of the building and was held in place by a pin and nut. There was no rust so he removed the nut with relative ease and started hammering out the pin with the butt of his gun. When the pin was halfway out a loud groaning noise came from the beam the the bolt, as well as the lighting fixture it supported.

With a loud crack the fixture overbalanced and tore through the beam, falling on the two egg men and shaking the whole building. The two thugs were smashed flat, but their allies starting shooting up at the roof and Robert scampered across the roof to escape.
 
Name: Jacques Jarcas
Role: PI/Muscle Checkmate
Time/Date: 3 February 2018
Location: Lily Pad dinning room
Tagging:


The busy Saturday night at Lily Pad had become a mess. Diners, who had been digging into sumptuous meals, were now laying on the floor dead or wounded. The beautiful place with white linen-covered tables was in shambles. Many of the tables had been overturned. There were gunshot holes, broken front windows, and a huge smashed elegant chandelier in the middle of the main dinning room.

4 of the 12 Egg men had been broken. 2 by the chandelier alone. But there were also 4 little pig guards down and lots of guests. Whatever caused the chandelier to fall, had saved Jaq’s and Mopsy’s lives, as one of the egg had targeted them. Now another egg man, this time carrying a sawed-off shotgun, was blasting at the bar where Mopsy and Jaq hide. The 7 other egg men advanced on the Little Pig table. This was going to become a “valentine massacre” if someone did not do something quickly!

Jaq knew they were in deep shit as Mopsy handed him the last bottle.

“Make it count!” She suggested. Jaq nodded in agreement and waited for the sound of the shotgun to stop and be reloaded. Unfortunately, that sound never came, as the Egg man had reached the bar and pointed the gun over it. Jaq did two things at the same time. He smashed the burning alcohol bottle over the egg’s head and also grabbed the gun and yanked as hard as he could. He pulled the sawed-off shotgun free as the egg man was enveloped in flames.

Armed with the shot gun… Jaq jumped over the bar and at point blank range leveled the gun to the back of one of the egg man’s head. He pulled the trigger and the blast blew the egg forward right into a table leg. The egg-man was impaled on the leg… he looked dead to Jaq.

2 of the 6 remaining Egg men turned on the new threat posed by Jaq. This was the right thing for them to do, except for two problems. The lily pad staff saw an opening and opened fired on one of egg men. It was drilled with bullets. The other egg took aim at Jaq and was about to fire when Mopsy smashed a bottle of scotch over the egg’s head. It was done as hard as she could!! The outer egg shell did not crack, but the egg man was dazed. Mopsy grabbed a steak knife off a table and plunged it into the Egg’s head. That was the end of him.

The 4 remaining egg men knew they were out numbered and it was hopeless to continue. They started to look for a way to escape the restaurant.
 
Back
Top