Why Would the Administration delete a PC

SweetPrettyAss

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Posts
892
I posted a new story early this week and it had one PC so far. Tonight I looked at that story and there was a note the PC had been deleted by the administration. There was nothing about underage sex or any other banned subject in the PC.
 
I posted a new story early this week and it had one PC so far. Tonight I looked at that story and there was a note the PC had been deleted by the administration. There was nothing about underage sex or any other banned subject in the PC.

Maybe they're Mac fans? :rolleyes:


Seriously though - try pm'ing Laurel direct and ask her for a clarification. She might not notice this thread...
 
The comment that was deleted was spam.

Already talked to Laurel about the problem of spam in Public Comments. It's anymouse and they are working on ways of banning the people who spam this way.
 
Its usually one of TEX's incoherent tirades blaming Pat Paulsen for undermining LBJ's popularity as president.
 
If it had a web address or email addy and someone reported it, it's toast. That's one possibility, since the OP doesn't read as if the comment was spam.

Some of the spammers are trying to write comments that are in some way relevant to the story, and then include a spam link afterward. It's possible that they hit submit before stuffing in the spam on yours, but the comment was wiped out because the IP had been reported for other comments where they didn't fail.

That's a couple of reasons a comment that didn't read as spammy might have been nuked. Only Laurel would know -- maybe. With the number of reports she's talked about processing, it's entirely possible that the specific comment in question may be lost in a sea of other reports she dealt with that day.
 
Yep, it's spam, inviting you to visit Victoria somebodyorother at another web site. That was slapped on my two recent postings. I deleted them, but later the slug on that was changed to note that the administration had deleted them.
 
I also had something interesting happen between yesterday and today, not a comment missing, but a vote. Very strange.

I am sure that a vote disappeared. It's my only non-erotic story and over the last month or so the score has fluctuated from slightly above 4.5 to below, then back up.

I was watching it because the score on it and another 'h' story dropped right after I posted a LW story. This non-erotic story never had a lot of votes or views, so I've been keeping my eye on the number of votes and the score since it changed so much so quickly.

This morning when I checked, the number of votes dropped from 52 to 51, and yet the score went from 4.52 to 4.53.

I had commented in another thread after it and the other 'h' story dropped score right after I posted an LW story, but didn't message Laurel. After all there isn't a lot of votes so a coincidental single vote could easy drop that one, and the other had been slowly bleeding score points for some time.

But I've kept my eye on the non-erotic one in particular because it has so few votes and it is easy to remember.

How is it possible for a vote to drop off.
 
This is a different issue. The web site sweeps suspected (by the web site) fradulent votes away periodically.
 
Poor little JBJ, no one is paying him any attention. :rolleyes:
At least he needn't listen to more chants of HEY HEY LBJ / HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU KILL TODAY. And his successor no longer need be told PULL OUT DICK, LIKE YOUR FATHER SHOULD HAVE. Ah, them was the days... And LBJ proved that not all Texas politicos are dumb as rocks.
 
At least he needn't listen to more chants of HEY HEY LBJ / HOW MANY KIDS DID YOU KILL TODAY. And his successor no longer need be told PULL OUT DICK, LIKE YOUR FATHER SHOULD HAVE. Ah, them was the days... And LBJ proved that not all Texas politicos are dumb as rocks.

LBJ was dumb as a rock. The power behind him was LadyBird. She could be downright evil when she wanted to be or had to be.
 
LBJ was dumb as a rock. The power behind him was LadyBird. She could be downright evil when she wanted to be or had to be.

You make him sound like Clinton. I think LBJ was politically savvy. No one has been able to get stuff through Congress like he did since he was there.
 
The story comment spammer Veronika Kay has adjusted "her" "let me send you my photo" spams on the new stories. The spam now is being preceded with a comment somewhat going with the story. I'm deleting them anyway.
 
I just deleted a weird personal spam

A woman posted that she didn't understand why anyone read forced sex stories, because she was raped by a 'thug' (her words) and that it ruined her marriage, and then posted her email and said that she could send pics.

Ew.
 
Yep, that's the one. Has been posting on new stories for several weeks. Uses the name Veronika Kay. Only now starting to put that comment on front of the "come to me" spam.
 
It's bad enough that she is mass spamming everyone with her trash daily, but one poor brand new author in GM took her "comment" seriously and replied with:

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I never meant to offend anyone. This is my first story on this site. I plan on writing more stories in the future.
 
It's bad enough that she is mass spamming everyone with her trash daily, but one poor brand new author in GM took her "comment" seriously and replied with:

If you know who it is, maybe you could send them a feedback, or a PM?
 
I just deleted a weird personal spam

A woman posted that she didn't understand why anyone read forced sex stories, because she was raped by a 'thug' (her words) and that it ruined her marriage, and then posted her email and said that she could send pics.

Ew.

:eek: That's kinda hard to visualize. I would love to see those pictures...

tommy-the-tugboat.jpg




Oh wait - she said thug :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top