The Walking Dead(Closed)

"God you are so fucking tight" He groaned out loudly as he continued to fuck her. The moaning against the window was bound to be heard from the zombie right outside but there was no way he was getting into the house. His hand caressing her breast and the other gripping her hip tightly as he was about to cum. "Oh god Allie I'm going to cum!"
 
Just as Matt told he was about to cum Allie grunted, her own orgasm taking over her body. Her pussy clamped down on his throbbing cock as she involuntarily pressed back against him, sinking it deep inside her. Her juices were flowing around his cock and down her thighs as she held onto the window sill for dear life.
 
"Oh fuck!!" Matt groaned out very loudly as her pussy clamped down on his cock causing his grip to tighten on her. When she pushed back against him, he sunk the deepest yet inside of her. He could feel her juices on her thighs as his pressed against hers. His cock pulsing inside of her before he released almost two years of built up sex. Quickly filling up her tight pussy with his cum and oozing out down her thighs. He kept working his hips until his cock went soft and shot out every last drop of the enormous load he just produced.
 
When Allie came to her sense again she found herself leaned against the window, her face and breasts pressed against the chilled pane of glass. She blinked as she looked outside, leaning back and seeing a line of drool from where her mouth had rested against the window. Slowly turning around she felt Matt's cock slide from her pussy, sending another jolt of pleasure through her body. Looking up into his eyes she leaned up, kissing him deeply as she wrapped her arms around him. The sounds from downstairs had grown quiet, and Allie had seen the walker moving away from the house when she had stood up. She knew they would be safe to rest now.
 
Matt smiled when their eyes met and he kissed her back deeply wrapping her arms around her pulling her body against his. The sounds of the zombie have grown quiet so he laid down on the bed pulling Allie down with him. They continued kissing for about ten minutes, just intense passionate kisses. "That was amazing Allie, you are so beautiful"
 
Smiling she curled up inside his arms, kissing him back softly.

"That was.. intense." Allie smiled lazily, just content in the warm afterglow of their love making. Mandy walked to the side of the bed, nosing Allies leg. Allie giggled then reached over, petting Mandys head.

"It's okay girl, I'm better than alright. Nothing to worry about."

Mandy huffed, panting and leaning into Allie's hand before giving a look to Matt, huffing again before laying beside the bed. Allie giggled and kissed Matt deeply.

"She's a bit protective you see."
 
Matt grinned and giggled with Allie before returning the kiss she was giving him. He loved kissing her it felt so perfect, just like making love with her did. "It's okay girl I'm not gonna hurt Allie." Holding her close in his arms, their warm bodies molded together as one. His flaccid cock still slick from their cum and his body was cooling off and he stopped sweating. "I could never hurt this beauty" He said softly before kissing her again.
 
Kissing him back Allie relaxed, curled in Matts arms. Slowly, with each kiss, she slipped off into a deep slumber, dreaming for the first time in a long while. Unfortunately blissful dreams soon gave way to frightening nightmares. She woke to the early light of day screaming, falling out of the bed and crawling to Mandy as she tried to get her bearings again.
 
Matt slowly drifted off to sleep holding Allie in his arms never feeling this comfortable before. Then he was awoken suddenly to the sound of screaming and saw Allie on the floor. Thinking something was horribly wrong he quickly grabbed his gun from the night stand and looked around the room. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He said as he got on the floor next to Allie and placed a hand softly on her back.
 
When she saw Matt get up off the bed she had screamed again, still working out her situation in her mind. When he got closer, resting his hand on her things began clicking into place and she started sobbing almost uncontrollably, holding onto Mandy with one arm, pulling Matt close with her other, just curling on the floor recollecting herself. Mandy set her head under Allies chin, licking at her neck and calming her down. Before long Allie was breathing hard, but not crying.

"I'm... I'm sorry for waking you up."
 
Matt could tell she was shaken and he just rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "It's okay really. I'm a morning person anyways" He said jokingly trying to cheer her up. He kissed her softly on the forehead still running his hand along her bare back, right along her spine.
 
After a bit of relaxing, Allie got up and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Matt up with her and hugging him close. Mandy moved close, curling at her feet. Finally after getting herself together Allie kissed Matts cheek and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"We need to get up and see if we can find a running car. It would make getting north a lot easier in the long run, especially if we can avoid the highways which are full of abandoned cars."
 
Sitting up on the bed with Allie Matt comforted her as much as he could. When he was with Allie he felt something he hadn't felt in the longest time. It was nice to be there for someone when they needed it. "That's a good plan. We should eat something quick for some energy before we head out. Also scavenge any supplies we can from around the house."
 
Allie nodded, looking at her clothes on the floor, blushing slightly at the memories of the nights activities.

"There's still a bit of canned food in the kitchen. I searched the bedroom I was in last night, nothing of note there but I found some clothes I could wear. You should see if theres anything you might be able to wear too. I'm going to take some of the stream water from my pack and wash up before I get dressed this morning."

She leaned up and kissed Matt on the cheek again before standing up. She gathered her clothes and slipped out the door, Mandy trotting behind her. Making her way into the other bedroom she pulled two bottles of stream water from her pack as well as a couple of washrags, then went back to Matt.

"Here, if you decide to wash up use this, its better than wasting drinking water. Save the bottle."

Slipping back out she took her bottle of water and washrag and gently scrubbed herself clean, making sure to be gentle with the sorer areas of her body. Pilfering the closet she stashed some outfits in a pink backpack that was on the floor of it, and got dressed in something from the closet that looked workable. It was a bit tight fitting, but it kept her well covered. Gathering up her things she prepped to go downstairs.
 
Matt smiled at Allie and grabbed the wash rag pouring some stream water on it and rubbing it over his tone body. Grinning at the memories of last nights activities as he did so. He eventually finished up and got dressed before looking through the room. Looking through the dressers and closet he found some light button up tshirts he could wear along with some pants and socks. He stuffed those in his back pack and continued looking. He also found a lighter, a knife, and some rope. He put the rope and lighter in his back pack and attached the knife onto his belt and lastly put his holster on his belt and added the gun. Heading down into the kitchen he started looking around waiting for Allie.
 
Taking a moment to look in the mirror before she went down stairs she adjusted the clothes slightly. The black jeans she had found were a little tight for her taste, but they looked good on her. The boots she had slipped on to go with came up about mid calf and looked like snakeskin. She was glad there wasn't much heel to them because she knew that would hurt during the long walking moments. The black tshirt she found matched perfectly and went well with the leather jacket in the closet as well. She left the jacket unzipped, and came down the stairs holding onto the pair of packs she had.

She tossed the pink pack with clothing on the couch and made her way into the kitchen where Matt was standing, looking at the cans and picking out one for some breakfast.

"A little food and then we can go looking for something to drive. I think we should leave our supplies and Mandy here when we go looking, see if we can bring the car back here instead of hauling everything. Better to save our energy if we can."
 
Matt turned around when he heard Allie's footsteps and smiled when he saw her. She looked so good in what she was wearing. He walked over to her and picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her passionately for a minute. "Sorry beautiful I just really felt like kissing you." He grinned and walked over grabbing a couple cans for them to eat. "Sounds good to me, seems like we got a long day ahead of us." He opened up another can of beans and started to eat it getting his energy for the day.
 
Allie smiled when he kissed her, instantly relaxing slightly. Opening a can she put part of it in Mandys bowl and set it on the ground for her to eat, then dug in herself. While eating she looked around the kitchen, then spotted something. Setting down her can she slid off the counter, walking towards a door, looking at the wall. On the wall was a series of hooks, and on one was a set of keys. Opening the door slowly, she peeked inside. What she saw floored her for a moment, then excited her enough to open the door fully, grabbing the keys. There was a decently sized four door sedan in the garage connected to the house.

Testing the door she found it was locked, and then she looked at the keys. Testing the keys she found the one for the door and unlocked it. Sliding behind the steering wheel she slipped the key in the ignition and turned it, the car powering up, a ringing coming because the door was still open. Looking at the gauges she saw that it had about half a tank of gas and smiled.

"Matt, I think we're in business."
 
Matt continued looking around the kitchen while Allie went into the garage. He stopped instantly when he heard a car turn on. Hurrying over to the door he almost shouted in excitement. "Good job Allie!" He rushed over to her and gave her a hug. "So that eliminates a lot of walking today which means we can travel further."
 
"It will be slow going at first maybe, if theres a lot of cars in the way. I have a map so we can stay away from the highways. We're going to need some gas before too long too, but nevertheless this is a great start."

Shutting off the car and getting back out Allie headed back to the kitchen, finishing off her breakfast.

"Lets load up the car and get Mandy in the backseat before we step outside. We need to make sure the driveway isn't blocked, and if there's any nearby cars we need to see if we can get some gas out of them. If you can drive I can navigate, I didn't exactly have my license long when everything went down, and I haven't had much experience driving."
 
"Alright I'll drive, good thing you'll be my navigator because I have no idea where anything is around here." Matt said as he grabbed the bags and started loading them into the back seat of the car with Mandy. It wasn't until she mentioned not having her license long that Matt realized that Allie looked pretty young which he didn't mind. "Okay are we ready to go?"
 
Allie patted Mandy on the head before closing the car door, making sure the window was open slightly. Taking her crossbow in hand she moved to the garage door.

"Let's make sure we won't be blocked in, and if we are let's make sure we can clear it without getting overrun."

Looking at Matt in the eyes she nodded slightly, then lifted the garage door slowly, making sure nothing came in to harm them. As the light filled the garage and their eyes adjusted they looked out from the garage into the remains of the neighborhood and small town before them.
 
Matt grabbed his pistol and was ready for anything as she opened the garage door to the outside. He didn't see any zombies so he stepped outside to take a better look around. He still saw no movement but what he did see was was a downed streetlight that was blocking the driveway. "Alright Allie you are gonna have to keep me covered while I get this out of the way." He knew that the sound of him moving this across the asphalt would be loud and likely attract zombies so he would have to move quick. "Once I get this out of the way get the car started and lets go"

Matt holstered his gun and grabbed the one end of the pole and started to pull it as gingerly as he could to keep it quiet. With a few loud scrapes here and there he eventually got the pole out of the way and didn't wanna stick around to see what the noise attracted. "Let's go!" He said as he moved over to the car wiping the sweat from his forehead.
 
Allie jumped in the car as Matt came back to it, buckling in and ready to go. As they backed out of the driveway she saw a roaming walker down the road, but not entirely too much activity. Guiding Matt out of the suburb and onto the state roads heading north she kept her eyes open.

"Make sure we are ready to stop in a few hours if we come upon some cars strewn together. We will need to work at siphoning gas, and if there is a place to hide the car while we do it all the better. I put a couple of empty gas cans that were in the garage into the trunk, and I have some rubber tubing in my pack."

She reached back patting Mandys head as she laid down in the backseat, then leaned back in her seat relaxing a bit.

"At the very least we've gotten farther today then we would have on foot."
 
"It's a good thing we met each other. It's always nice to have someone to keep you company in times like this." As he drove he kept his eyes open. He also wondered if they would have anymore sex or if it was a one time thing last night. He reached over and placed his hand on her thigh seeing how she would react to his touch.
 
Back
Top