wife wants me to suck a guy's cock. is this normal?

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

good for you two! explore and have fun! we do! normal? what the hell is that???

There is much positive advice here.

My former wife, as well as several other women I have dated, expressed the same desire...my having sex with another man. And these women were always willing to reciprocate...some even suggested their doing such, on their own.

Don't be concerned about your wife questioning your masculinity, after all it was her idea.

What is "normal" is what you and your wife find gratifying...not what others believe.

Give your wife what she wants.

I can tell you that I'm totally straight but there's something about sucking a cock with my S/O present that just turns me on.

I love this thread it. So many ladies have chimed in and made me happy. :) I love sucking cock and really love it if my female partner loves it too.

I think it is wonderful that she shared that fantasy with you. That in itself shows trust and love. Even if you never actually do it, just discussing her fantasy with her will be extremely erotic.

I think it is wonderful that she shared that fantasy with you. That in itself shows trust and love. Even if you never actually do it, just discussing her fantasy with her will be extremely erotic.

Agreed!!!

The beauty of a threesome, especially when bi-sexuality is a part of it, is that each participant can almost always be giving and receiving at all times. It’s an incredibly hot experience that I believe everyone should consider trying… at least once in their life!

The beauty of a threesome, especially when bi-sexuality is a part of it, is that each participant can almost always be giving and receiving at all times. It’s an incredibly hot experience that I believe everyone should consider trying… at least once in their life!
Absolutely! At least once.

I believe that if more women, who have this fantasy, shared it with their partner there'd be many more men enjoying their bi desires.

Bi-guys are awesome! :)

Thanks for the compliment. ;)

I have to agree with the other ladies, my husband used to suck some of the men he shared me with and it was incredibly hot to see during these sessions.

It would be incredibly hot for a woman's husband to suck me while she watched. Even more so if she's telling him what to do (e.g. lick the precum from my tip, suck on my balls) or kneeling beside him and holding my cock with one hand while he sucks me and has her other hand behind his head as if to keep him from releasing me...

Wow...

I have to agree with the other ladies, my husband used to suck some of the men he shared me with and it was incredibly hot to see during these sessions.

Thank you LW, and all the other ladies who like to watch their husband suck men.

It is very much a turn on, for us men, to see our ladies smiling and enjoying the sight of two, or more, guys pleasuring each other.

????

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

Hello no:mad::confused::eek::(

Bs

Couldn't have said it better!!!! Spot on!

Just because you're willing to do things to please your woman doesn't change your sexual orientation. It just means you enjoy making her happy and trying new things for her. Who knows, it might be loads of fun......pun intended 😉😎

Dumbest shit I ever read. Just be bi already. You're only gonna suck a cock because you want to suck a cock. These stupid ass remarks about satisfying a mate is exhausting. What if she were into animals? Would you have intercourse with a turtle because that makes her happy?

Back