First Shot at Digital

Love love love

Well ok I may be biased, but still you are so talented nob and I appreciate them so very much :)
 
Another nice lady of lit, decided to provide some source material, especially after she saw what I did with FallenAngel. These sweet lips belong to DivaDoll. I hope everyone enjoys.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • SweetLips(low res).jpg
    SweetLips(low res).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Some folks have asked before what my process is when I do my work and I have tried to explain it before, but here is a picture with a few snapshots through the process. On the left is original picture I worked from, then you can see my freehand line drawing, initial color, initial shadowing, final shadowing, and then my finished work on the right after all touch ups I thought it needed. I hope that answers any questions anyone has on how I have done this work.

attachment.php


I hope everyone likes the drawings I have done of the ladies' lips.
 

Attachments

  • KissyFaceProcess(low res).jpg
    KissyFaceProcess(low res).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 219
I love all of your work...I obviously think that mine is clearly the best, but truly it is all good :) Hopefully we can do more with different body parts in the future...;)
 
I have done some new work in the same style. I do have to thank FallenAngel7 for inspiring the work and providing beautiful source material.

attachment.php


attachment.php

These are really cool. - artistically the focus on a detail of the subject's anatomy is more powerful, but also your shading and colouring has become very refined pretty quickly. It's interesting to see how your technique has developed over the few images you posted. I'm going through a similar journey on the iPad at the moment.
 
These are really cool. - artistically the focus on a detail of the subject's anatomy is more powerful, but also your shading and colouring has become very refined pretty quickly. It's interesting to see how your technique has developed over the few images you posted. I'm going through a similar journey on the iPad at the moment.

Well I am glad you enjoy. As far as progressing along I feel so far it has been becoming more and more familiar with the program I am using and how to best get the effect and details I am looking for. I do like the close focus on parts of the subject artistically very much. The way I draw the closer into the subject I am the more detail is rendered and more expressiveness comes out. Though I do really enjoy doing the full body poses too, because there is just something profound in the beauty of the lines and curves and subtleness of the female form that is both so artistic and sensual.
 
I like both the art you have posted in this page, the details are amazing to look at & gives a sensuous feeling to them. I am not a an art person but understand things of it
 
I love it, especially the images where the women have milf qualities to them, like the round mid sections, curves, ect...
 
Hey. Don't know if you're still drawing, but for digital coloring reference, I watch this guy work. He. Is. Amazing.
 
I have done some new work in the same style. I do have to thank FallenAngel7 for inspiring the work and providing beautiful source material.

attachment.php


attachment.php
You've climbed the learning curve very quickly. I like the flat graphic quality of the drawings though wanting to develop your shading skills is understandable. Looking forward to seeing more.
 
Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I do really like to hear what people think of my work. I haven't been around the site much lately, and have had even less time to try to do any new work. I should probably work on getting a new model. I'll hopefully find something interesting to work on soon, and get it up here.
 
Back
Top