PM asshattery

Ohupunder:

Hey There

hi i am a 33 married aussie male and there is just something so hot about a pretty girl using her sexuality to get what she wants, where she has all the power and control over you just because she is so pretty and you just cant help it.

sitting on my lap and telling me how naughty she has been
making me watch as she does other guys
tease and tease me
make me take her shopping or buy her stuff
control how, when and if i cum
just manipulating me to get what she wants by just teasing me
humiliate and degrade me

id love to roleplay with you this if you are interested

Moi:

You DO realize that this sad copy/paste message has been on the Asshat thread(s) more than once, right?

If you honestly think this works on girls, I'd love to know why. Try being original and interested in the people you're writing to as individual people instead of treating women so disrespectfully for once, and you might find yourself in a happy and fulfilling relationship, instead of searching for empty cyber sex with literally anyone who'll bite?

Ohupunder:

blah blah blah

Moi:

Yeah okay. If you want to be a jackass, it's your prerogative. Keep this in mind, though.

The universe in all it's glory is approximately 14 billion years old. Out of all those infinitesimally long years, the earth has been around for only approximately 5 billion of those. Out of all THAT time, human beings have only lived on the face of this planet for about 200 thousand years, and out of all THAT time, you've only been on this earth for what...thirty years maybe?

So, contrary to what your narcissistic beliefs may be, you aren't the most important person that exists, and other people deserve to be treated with the same respect that you no doubt feel you deserve. And in the teensy tiny microscopic scope of your life, some 80-odd years in the BILLIONS that have been and will be long after you die, don't you think it would be better to be a little kinder to the people around you rather than acting like you're the only thing that matters?

You are a speck, my friend. An electron in an atom of a flea's fart. And to act like an asshole on the relative instant amount of time you're alive is a really shitty thing to do.

Think about it, if you have the brain cells for it. But from what I've seen from you so far, you won't be capable of being anything but an utter fuckweasel.

Ohupunder:

wow hope that didnt take too long to write

Moi:

No no. Don't fail troll on me now, fuckweasel. The sentence you're looking for is "Cool story, Bro".

Although I honestly can't say I'm not surprised that you not only fail at getting laid, fail at finding cyber-pussy AND fail and trolling too.

Just...you know. Fail all around.

As Phillip said to Sean in "Sean of the Dead"...

SORT YOUR FUCKING LIFE OUT, MATE!

Last edited:
You did a marvelous job humiliating and degrading him. I hope he was impressed. ;)

I got one! I got one!
It's been a while since I got a good asshat PM.

22-M here. A woman in her 40s who works with my gf asked me to housesit for her while she was on vacation over the summer. I did, but she came back early and caught me jerking off beside the pool, where I had been sunbathing nude. Care to chat?

I got one! I got one!
It's been a while since I got a good asshat PM.

22-M here. A woman in her 40s who works with my gf asked me to housesit for her while she was on vacation over the summer. I did, but she came back early and caught me jerking off beside the pool, where I had been sunbathing nude. Care to chat?

Get a life ass nut

This wasn't a PM, but an asshat post. I hope that is okay in this thread.

This post was made by the most creepy, deviant, annoying person I've ever come across. (Not come across like that, arseholes :mad:) Here it is:

Get a life ass nut

This post was made by the most creepy, deviant, annoying person I've ever come across. (Not come across like that, arseholes :mad:) Here it is:

:kiss: pmann!

*barks laughter*
Ok, maybe Josh was referring to the asshatt poster, and not Joy? I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt..if he'll change the AV...

Pretty please?

With whipped cream and cherries?

tumblr_mc99xdfMqw1riahmqo1_400.gif

*barks laughter*
Ok, maybe Josh was referring to the asshatt poster, and not Joy? I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt..if he'll change the AV...

Pretty please?

With whipped cream and cherries?

I never even considered that he wasn't being an asshat. Incomprehensible. It's like trying to comprehend an enigma wrapped in a mystery packaged in a puzzle. I just can't understand that he wouldn't be the hat of an ass.

He did change his avatar though. It's not a cockatar. Progress????? Not really.

I never even considered that he wasn't being an asshat. Incomprehensible. It's like trying to comprehend an enigma wrapped in a mystery packaged in a puzzle. I just can't understand that he wouldn't be the hat of an ass.

He should hat that ass.

I've received this one, numerous times, from random asshats

Have my cock and a smile.

Clever....not so much. :rolleyes:

I'm quite jealous of that ass it's peachy hahaha

My eyes, my eyes!!

I've not see an ass that white since, well, NEVER!!

I think he should leave Lit, come back when he grows some hair.

Back