Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
once again thank you all.

I took a few more pics and will be posting them in the near future. I have my last final tomorrow so I will be able to spend a little more time, and perhaps post a little more often then I have been.


Thank you for your patience
:rose:
 
y=mx+b said:
once again thank you all.

I took a few more pics and will be posting them in the near future. I have my last final tomorrow so I will be able to spend a little more time, and perhaps post a little more often then I have been.


Thank you for your patience
:rose:
Best wishes on your last final. You're definitely worth waiting for. :)
 
there is no picture tonight.


this evening I watched my friend graduate from our little two year campus. I met her boyfriend, a girlfriend of hers, and her mom.

She was very thankful that I showed up... I couldn't imagin not showing up. I was thankful... not only to be included in this event, but also for being someone she wanted to hangout with before her friends and family showed up.

our talk was light, and flirted from subject to subject... the kind of talk to kill time before a goodbye.

intimately meaningless conversation.


the conversation was meaningless, but the moment wasn't... and that was what it was all about... hanging out one last time.

The exchange of sideways glances, watching each others lips move as we spoke... eyes twinkle as we laughed. The mutual enjoyment of silence as we sat in the oriental friendship garden... a fitting place to share our time together in solitary company before the social event.

I watched her go through the ceremony... saw a couple other friends there too.

afterwards I found her and hugged her and then stepped aside to fade into the paint on the wall as her family came forth to bathe her in their appreciation of having such a wonderful daughter... granddaughter... friend.

I retreated to eat little brownie bits, mini cream puff thingies, and assorted other kinds of pasteries, as well as drink my fair share of punch.

after watching everyone for a while I decided it was time to bid ado one last time.

I found her sitting on the wall getting her picture taken with her respected company.

I just wanted to make eye contact one last time... and nod signaling my departure... but soon found myself with her arms wrapped around my waist getting my picture taken with her.

Only then did I really realize just how important she was to me.

the pic was taken and we let go to face eachother for one last time in such a setting and we said our personal good byes.


I write this not in the sense of being separated from a lover. Nor am I writing this to say that I fell in love with her. I guess I am writing this just to say how profound friendships really are, and how deep they can become.


anyhow, I just felt the need to share

thank you
:rose:
 
What an amazing thing to be your friend.

One of your most wonderful qualities is how you view friendship.

Congrats to her on her achievement and kudos to you for being there to share in it.

:rose:
 
To say I am stunned would br a gross understatement. You have not only entranced us all with your pictures...(damn they made my blood boil) but your words have painted images that pictures could not do justice. My hat off to you for a thread so well done it puts many to shame. :kiss:
 
To have such a profound friendship takes a profound person. Thanks once again, y.
 
just a product endorsment.

I like Hanes boxer briefs. These are my snug fitting ones though they have been stretched out a bit in this pic.
 

Attachments

  • boxer briefs 1.jpg
    boxer briefs 1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 116
here are a some pics from this morning
 

Attachments

  • morning 1.jpg
    morning 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 633
I don't have much to say tonight. So here is another pic.
 

Attachments

  • morning 2.jpg
    morning 2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 571
mrsmiawallace said:
What a night to be up late!!

Great pics as always. I love a man in boxer briefs!


Hey! I love a woman in boy shorts... we make quite the pair don't we?
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Your pics leave me speechless as well.


sometimes words just get in the way.
 

Attachments

  • morning 3.jpg
    morning 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 614
In the befuddlement of that which is my current sleepless state I forgot to give shout outs and thanks to those who continue to watch my thread

so without further ado...


Ember Faye... thank you... you keep on keeping on and I'll keep on keeping on you;)

MercyMia... So you like words? I'll see what kind of words I can string together to keep you interested. :rose:

Summer_Savory... thanks for your bumps... what if I am overtaken by summer though? I may need some help. Any volunteers?:rose:


*~sekzee1~*... I so hope I can continue to please you in such a manner :rose:

o~Cherries~o... I enjoy your company like one enjoys the sweet scent of the first warm spring day.:rose:

mrsmiawallace... you are always a welcome beam of sunlight to my thread thank you for magically being around when I am around.:rose:
;)

and for all the lurkers out there... keep doing what you do. Just seeing the number of views increase on my pics is enough to keep me in the game.

here is the last pic for the night

:rose:
 

Attachments

  • morning 4.jpg
    morning 4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
With nothing better to do this morning I went out on a little nature walk outside and here are somethings that I saw.

It must have rained last night because normally I would have overlooked the hostas. But the drops of water caught my eye. I couldn't help but to think that they looked a lot like sweat from a long night of passionate love making.

I found it interesting. It is a lot cooler in person than simulated through pixles.
 

Attachments

  • hostas.jpg
    hostas.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 97
That's such a pretty picture.

How are you this morning?

I haven't seen you around, hope life is treating you well. :)
 
Last year I dug up a small lilac bush from the grove of lilacs we have growing over the hill quite a ways away from the house and transplanted it on a whim.

to my suprise not only has the little bush survived... but has produced a single cone of flowers.
 

Attachments

  • lilac.jpg
    lilac.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 69
These little flowers are the sole reason for my amorous springtime desire.

in short... the very smell of these flowers makes me horny as hell. Not so much the flowers themselves... but the way their perfume blends and dances with the cool yet balmy springtime air.

It got me to thinking why this is so. What is it about these flowers that turns me on the way they do. Like a warm blanket a childhood memory wrapped me up and flooded my soul with the pleasent joy of learning new things.

Memories of being young and new to life still awed by new experiences. The smell of these flowers remindes me of the time I used to strip naked and run around outside to much of my mothers disapproval... but what could she do? and did she really care?

The freedom of being alive... alive and well... alive and not caring. Being aroused not yet knowing the point of such arousal... back when it was a state without a purpose other than just being.

I can't help but to think that perhaps this is part of what we are looking for in life. That state of being without any self-centered goal of orgasm.

I love being aroused... I love being teased... and in no way am I really sexually submissive... but the fragrent of these little flowers brings my being to its knees weeping and longing for a new arousing innocent experience.

Yet these same gentle little flowers reminds me of what it is that I desire so much in life... which is life itself.
:rose:
 
la mariposita said:
That's such a pretty picture.

How are you this morning?

I haven't seen you around, hope life is treating you well. :)


My dearest lady mariposita

I am in the finest state of being... all things considered. How about yourself? Is life treating you well? In many ways I hope that it is. It would pain me to think that there is a day that is partly to mostly cloudy in the area of which you exist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top