Breeding

There's nothing sexier or more thrilling for me when I get fucked than the chance this could be the time I get knocked up. It's the ultimate submission in a way -- he fucks me and fills me with his seed, my tits engorge with milk, my belly grows, I carry and give birth to his child. There's something so primal and totally female about it. Nothing better than laying in bed afterwards exhausted, covered in a sheen of sweat with cum trickling down my thighs.

One time I was in bed with this older man -- he was in his fifties I think, or his sixties. He was large, fat you know, and hairy. Redneck type. He took my legs and spread them wide as they would go, looked me straight in the eyes and said: "I'm going to knock you up. You're gonna have my baby." Then he pushed his big old cock inside me, no condom in sight, so big it almost hurt, and I swear I came just from hearing what he said, not even his cock. (Although I'm sure it helped. ;) ) It was especially nice when he flipped me on my stomach and piston-fucked me from behind.

Oh no, I've gone and made myself wet already.
 
as I posted a on Marlene's thread about information on breeding this is a very strong fetish for me;


"the ultimate submission, to be bred, to be a walking cradle, to have his seed grow inside me, for it to be his will that I gestate for him. To be forced to take an alien substance inside my body that will essentially change my body for at least nine months.The inescapable understanding that in this we no different from any other breeding animal. The inexorable growth of another body inside mine that is part of him. For this most intimate of occurrences to be practical and deliberately achieved rather than by romantic serendipity is for me is the ultimate submission and carries a thrill of the taboo.that wonderful feeling of being his thing to use.
Ummmm I guess maybe that makes it clear that it turns me on too! No? Walking away a wet dribbling mess even thinking about it."

For some reason there have been quite a few threads lately about breeding and lactationand it seems to be ramping my fetishes of those things to high gear. Even thinking about Master using me as is breeder slave makes me shudder so hard in ecstasy that I come close to cuming.

Soooo hot SB :devil: (Makes me want to save some just for you - for our next "encounter") :kiss:
 
I have had unprotected sex with a man that was basically a stranger. Unprotected and had him cum deep in me. We both knew I was fertile and could be knocked up. The thrill of being bred made it so damn hot. I came so much. Wanting him to fill me. This is definitely a fetish of mine.

So you bumped a thread over a year old to make this post (that you've already made in more than one thread on Lit now)? I'm curious, how many pages back did you have to go to find this?
 
I have had unprotected sex with a man that was basically a stranger. Unprotected and had him cum deep in me. We both knew I was fertile and could be knocked up. The thrill of being bred made it so damn hot. I came so much. Wanting him to fill me. This is definitely a fetish of mine.

God thats hot!
 
I won't say it's a fetish of mine, but I will say that baby-making sex was the hottest sex I've ever had with my wife.
 
We love the idea of breeding my wife... She's told me many times shed like to have other men cum deep in her
 
I like the idea of creampies but I'm not sure about strangers. And I wouldn't let a stranger get me pregnant. As long as the persom I'm having sex with is clean and I know them at least a bit I don't mind a creampie. In fact I rather enjoy it sometimes.
 
I like the idea of creampies but I'm not sure about strangers. And I wouldn't let a stranger get me pregnant. As long as the persom I'm having sex with is clean and I know them at least a bit I don't mind a creampie. In fact I rather enjoy it sometimes.

Sexy! Do you want them to clean up too :))
 
I like the idea of creampies but I'm not sure about strangers. And I wouldn't let a stranger get me pregnant. As long as the persom I'm having sex with is clean and I know them at least a bit I don't mind a creampie. In fact I rather enjoy it sometimes.

very hot and sexy thought
 
Does anyone around here enjoy writing and/or rping breeding scenarios?

Married, early 30s, F --- big turn on :)

PM me?
 
prefer to know the guy breeding me don't have to be married or in relationship but willing with the right guy I know
 
It's something I've often fantasized about would be very very reluctant to try out in real life with just anybody for obvious reasons. That's the advantage of having a vivid imagination, being able to explore these feelings without having to worry about the messy real life consequences.

Still, I can't deny that there is something about the idea impregnating a woman with my seed that speaks to a very primal part of my psyche.
 
I had a Fb once that wanted me to get her pregnant she said she just wanted my genes in her. Id never been so turned on in my life. nothing ever came of it tho :-( oh well life goes on
 
pregnancy

Thought I'd join with one of my fetishes.

Love everything about pregnancy.

Working to get a woman pregnant was one of the hottest kinds of sex for me.

During pregnancy I loved sex with her. The swollen belly and breasts I still ache to touch.

And finally I love sex with a woman after she has had a baby or babies. The stretch marks on the belly, legs and breasts are a real turn on.
 
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top