Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too hot for me to do anything. 29 C indoors.

My body's heat adjustment system can't cope with sudden changes in temperature any more. :(

Sau dard hain
sau rahatein
Sab mila dilnasheen
Ek tu hi nahin

I hate that I don't understand all languages...

__

My mother keeps talking about moving down to south Jersey after her mother dies (she will be 100 in November) to be closer to my sister. The only real apprehension I have is that I won't be able to attend the same martial arts school anymore, as the drive will be even longer than the intolerable drive I have now. It's the only real tie I have to this area.

How can I feel undernourished and overfed at the same time? My diet needs a serious overhaul...

Ever have one of those days when you burst into tears at work? Yup. First time I've done that since 2002.

I despise my boss, I dislike my job, and most of all I hate pregnancy hormones. :(

Ever have one of those days when you burst into tears at work? Yup. First time I've done that since 2002.

I despise my boss, I dislike my job, and most of all I hate pregnancy hormones. :(

Crying while wearing fireproof coveralls, steel toed boots, and a hardhat, just gets you odd and funny looks. :eek:

Hang in there, kiddo. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back