Taking Big Cocks

I absolutely love taking cocks so big that they hurt on initial penetration until I get used to their size. The pain and pleasure mixed together just drives me crazy. Taking them in my ass is more pain than pleasure, but still enjoyable. Do other women feel this way too? Or am I in the minority?

I'm just wondering, is it length that matters more or girth? Because I've been told I'm average length wise but when it comes to girth I'm, well without bragging, but one girl described it as fucking ridiculous.
 
My husband is on the larger side... Penetration used to be awfully painful at first and it was very frustrating. I tried my best to get used to him and he did very good trying to be gentle and follow my lead, but it still hurt like hell.

These days (after many years...) we are well aware how our parts work together and I'd say 8/10 penetrations are pain free. I do enjoy his length and especially his girth, the fullness is something I've become a bit addicted to, but I sometimes still wish he'd be a tiny bit smaller.

All the above excludes me receiving anal penetration, that is a hard limit for me.
 
I was always a length lady when it came to cocks. Met a new guy with a real thick cock and love the pain and pleasure feeling when he pushes in me.
 
hi

I like the girth as opposed to length. Love to be stretched
 
Big is nice, but too big just hurts me. No I am barely 5 feet tall, so I am smaller than women. Bigger than average is nice. When it stretches me and fits all the way in, it feels really nice.
 
Ive taken a cock so big that I had to tell the guy to stop after a few strokes as it hurt too much. I sucked him off just to keep him sweet though ;)
 
I knew my wife and her college boyfriend and everyone could tell she was addicted to him. Anytime they were together, she was all over him. I stole her from him because he couldn't keep his snake in its cage. He was physically bigger than me in every way. She told me that he had a very big uncircumcised dick. My wife is very small. she said that, as much as she liked his cock, it took a lot of work to take him. She said that giving him head would get her excited, and then he would go down on her to get her fully lubed. She said that she was always multi-orgasmic once he got going. He drove her crazy. She said doggy-style was easier for her. But the thing she liked the best was when he would lift her up and fuck her. She said she almost passed out a couple of times.
 
Oh god I absolutely LOVE big cocks!!! I have not had the pleasure of playing with one but I love pictures and for sure I own quite a big dildo, the girth is 2 inches and it feels soooooo good!!! I am absolutely so turned on by a big dick, I am just hoping someday I get to actually ride one...

Obviously length is only good for so much and then the rest would be for show... I think I can fit about 7" nothing more than that inside me, more likely a little less. But girth, wide too is amazing... though I'm not always in the mood to be stretched, there is nothing like being stretched and penetrated deeply, it absolutely takes my breath away
 
My husband has by far the biggest cock I have ever had and even though we have been together many years now it still can hurt when he enters me. If anything I would say a bit shorter would be more comfortable for me but I would never give up on the thickness. ;):heart::heart:
 
I'm a guy but I'm a compulsive and insatiable cocksucker. I love sucking and deep throating big cocks!! The bigger, the better! I love the way they feel as they're being forced all the way down my throat!! If they're really thick, I'm unable to breathe with it all the way down but I like to keep it there until I have to come up for air and than go all the way down again. I'll use my throat muscles to squeeze and massage the cock and make him cum in my throat. I have even had an orgasm myself while doing this!
 
I'm greedy, I like good length and girth. It's not a deal-breaker but it's a nice bonus.
My husband is generous in both categories and although it has its challenges in the bedroom, I still feel pretty damn lucky and I love the challenge ;)
 
I like both but size isn't as important as skill. And dominant control. A good "taking" works for me even if on the smaller size. Large ones can be painful at first, but not for long. I find I quickly stretch to handle the size and then it just feels delicious.
 
My wife's virginity was taken in college by a guy with a really thick cock. He probably fucked her four or five times before she dumped him, but she has always remembered how good that thick cock felt. At least in her case, girth is better than length.
 
My wife

Size isn't everything remember. It doesn't what your packing if you can't use it. My wife told me her first boyfriend was huge in the endowment dept. But he was selfish snd immature. She said he didn't "please" her.
 
Full disclosure. I think I am average sized. 6" long, average thickness

I have been told I have a long cock by women. I have been told I "hit bottom" by more than one lover. And I know it's a cliche, but I have never gotten any complaints and have gotten almost every lover to come with my cock (as well as orally).

I know everyone is an individual and just as I like big breasted ladies, some women like bigger cocked guys. Having seen some huge guys in porn, I sometimes wish I had 10" of thick cock between my legs, but I wonder if it would be so wonderful.

In porn I see some porn actresses only taking a portion of these "horse cocks" into their mouths and pussies. I'd hate to not be able to bury my full length in a pussy, just as I find non-deep-throat cocksucking a little frustrating. So, maybe I'm best off the way I was made.

No "sour grapes" but I do know there are women who have bigger pussies and deeper throats who may need those giant cocks to feel full. One old gf of mine had a bigger pussy, but seemed to love my "average cock".

So, maybe it is as much "what you do with it" as "what you have".
 
My bf has a huge cock for fucking me

My bf is around 8 ½ inches long and about as big around as my wrist. I consider that to be huge, and he is the biggest I’ve ever had. I must admit that I take a certain amount of pride in saying that I can take his full length inside me. Since I’ve been with him I have definitely become very appreciative of his size. When he is in me completely I can feel the head pressing against my cervix, and it feels I’m being stretched open to the max. I love how rock hard he gets, so rigid and unyielding. It’s wonderful having his cock buried balls deep inside me, filling me completely. I’m so full of his hard cock there’s seemingly little or no room left inside me to receive his sperm. Yet, when he starts shooting it into me, my little pussy takes his huge load as well, filling me even more.

As much as it seems how guys get a lot of satisfaction of fucking their girl really deep, I too love that I am being so deeply penetrated. Though his cock is really aimed more toward the small of my back, I get a sensation that he’s going way up into my tummy. And when he cums in me, I feel that he’s shooting it into me right behind my belly button.

As often as I get fucked with his big cock, I’ve yet to get fully accustomed to it. Most often he takes his time entering me, pushing into me a little at a time to get his full length in me. Once he’s balls deep inside me, his pubic bone pressing against mine, he’ll pause for awhile, allowing me to adjust to having it in me, and to relish the feel of my pussy stretched around his entire cock, sheathing it completely, feeling it gently stirring inside me as he grinds his pubic bone against me. When he begins his thrusting I can easily surrender myself to his cock’s mastery over me, just aching to be fucked senseless. A night of being seriously fucked can definitely leave me with a sore pussy the next morning, a quite pleasant soreness. :eek:
 
Back
Top