hey all you vagitarians!

Yum.

tumblr_mw0gpvHvC81rrrb9io1_500.gif

You ripped off my original thread. You and all your posters now have to pay 15 cents per post.

I will now hold my breath in the corner. Pay up!

Please excuse my dead body in the corner.

I'm awfully tongue tied. So I have to do with painting the alphabet in broad strokes.

eight may be great, but personally i am a fan of the nibble and tug. eat that pussy!

Sam Kinison taught me how to give good head. Outline all the letters of the alphabet on the clit with you tounge. And then repeat until you get her desired results.

Last edited:
How do I practice this move?

spread the lips and dive in like it's your last meal on earth. if you can locate the clit, suck it like a tiny penis. ummm... yes. and fingers. what the hell. i don't know. you know in snow white and the seven dwarves when the dwarves are washing their faces and going "brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr" while shaking their heads? that. or something.

spread the lips and dive in like it's your last meal on earth. if you can locate the clit, suck it like a tiny penis. ummm... yes. and fingers. what the hell. i don't know. you know in snow white and the seven dwarves when the dwarves are washing their faces and going "brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr" while shaking their heads? that. or something.

*takes notes

I really meant WHAT do I practice on? A jelly-filled doughnut? A ripe peach? Sushi grade tuna?

😜

Back