Q for Internet Dating Experts

Hi,

You’re misinterpreting what I wrote (along with most of the other replies, which are choosing to in order to accuse me of something totally out of character). I meant that, usually, in my experience, if you get past the second date, a ‘relationship’, be it long or short, will result. This is not because I am claiming I am ‘in a relationship’ with this girl (far from it…); simply that most peoples’ radar will reject unsuitable candidates by the end of second date.

Now that you've clarified a bit, I can kind of see what you are saying. It may be semantics, but I think the better word here is association. The word 'relationship' connotes deeper meaning/feeling than most people would expect to be formed from a mere handful of dates.

BTW – it’s your prerogative to be old-school, but I’ll bet you that, for nine out of ten people in here, when they were dating, they went to bed some time around the third or fourth date. It’s pretty normal.

Really? Sex expected by the third or fourth date? Holy shit, Batman. One more reason to be really, really happy that I don't have to deal with all that dating shit.
 
Just one more thought JohnZee, instead of expecting that women should love you try learning first what it takes to love a woman. That has nothing to do with you trying to cajole a fuck after 3.5 or even 10 dates.

Lets get real here - you are after a fuck - not a relationship. You will be prepared to show off your wonderful porn WWE skills providing she is faithful and committed from two dates in.
 
Last edited:
What the hell is WWF???? I know it as Words With Friends, a game in which I seem to lose a lot lately.
 
World Wildlife Fund?

na - was actually meaning World Wrestling Federation haha

hell when I was a kid it used to be WWW - they certainly got their arse whipped over the use of those Ws

...just looked up - it is WWE now
 
When you go into any relationship with preconceived notions of how it is going to develop you are going to make that person run for the hills.

They will sense it regardless what you actually verbally say.

Try approaching it WITHOUT any preconceived notions, judgements / prejudices, etc. with the ONLY intention of both of you learning more about each other. Be an open space for her to share about herself and be TOTALLY honest with her about yourself.

Always remember to REALLY listen to what she shares about herself. There may be red flags there that you need to address with her as they may be something that are total deal breakers for you. IE: send you running for the hills. :)

Forgot - there is a second intention - having fun.:)
 
World Wildlife Fund?

na - was actually meaning World Wrestling Federation haha

hell when I was a kid it used to be WWW - they certainly got their arse whipped over the use of those Ws

...just looked up - it is WWE now

Ah wrestling it is. I was just thinking of the wildlife one and didn't know about the wrestling one so it didn't make sense.
 
Back
Top