Jessica_29's Truth or Dare - <closed>

wicked sexy. I might have to play at some point...;) Just read it is closed. sorry:)

Last edited:
I've got an hour so to play today!

Looking for my playmate....Jess, where are you?

What's it goons be? A naughty truth or a delicious dare?

Sorry, all; working for a living sucks.

Jason; show us what you can do to get Dirk's , um, attention.

Sorry, all; working for a living sucks.

Jason; show us what you can do to get Dirk's , um, attention.

Taking this time alone to myself, I slowly slide my boxer briefs down. My semi hard cock springs free and I take myself into my hand. Slowly stroking at first thinking about bailey's rock hard cock and Ana and Jess's dripping wet pussies. My cock pulsates and begins to ooze precum as I pick up the pace. My legs spread, my freehand rubbing my full balls.....I'm now taking long full strokes up and down my wet glistening cock. I'm so full of cum and can't wait for dirk to arrive.....;)

To help with the mental image......
http://dc360.4shared.com/img/EENdYQcH/s3/0.017227071323073218/Cock.JPG

Taking this time alone to myself, I slowly slide my boxer briefs down. My semi hard cock springs free and I take myself into my hand. Slowly stroking at first thinking about bailey's rock hard cock and Ana and Jess's dripping wet pussies. My cock pulsates and begins to ooze precum as I pick up the pace. My legs spread, my freehand rubbing my full balls.....I'm now taking long full strokes up and down my wet glistening cock. I'm so full of cum and can't wait for dirk to arrive.....;)

To help with the mental image......
http://dc360.4shared.com/img/EENdYQcH/s3/0.017227071323073218/Cock.JPG
Cock.JPG

as we wait for Dirk, I sink down to my knees and slowly lick the length of that beautiful cock, then my lips slide slowly down your hot, pulsing cock... all the way down to the base... you start fucking my mouth, your hand on the back of my head, and we fall into a rhythm that works for both of us, until you begin to pull me close, holding me in, and I feel your sweet cum flowing down my throat, as I pull back to taste the warm, pulsing hotness of your cum...

Last edited:
With one hand grabbing your hair, I pull out of your mouth and hold the base of my cock as I slap my cum covered cock on your gorgeous lips....smearing cum all over your lips and chin. Mmm, you were such a good girl taking all of my cum like that. I lift you up and grab your waist turning you around and firmly pushing over the bed.....your sexy ass and slippery pussy is exposed for me just waiting for my tongue......

With one hand grabbing your hair, I pull out of your mouth and hold the base of my cock as I slap my cum covered cock on your gorgeous lips....smearing cum all over your lips and chin. Mmm, you were such a good girl taking all of my cum like that. I lift you up and grab your waist turning you around and firmly pushing over the bed.....your sexy ass and slippery pussy is exposed for me just waiting for my tongue......

...and not just my pussy- as you begin to lick me, I move to where your tongue slips into my back door...

Wow, you guys were keeping busy while me and Dirk were out buying lube and libations! What a juicy surprise to walk in and find you two passing the time in such a way ;)
My pussy immediately swells when I see you two going at it!

Wow, you guys were keeping busy while me and Dirk were out buying lube and libations! What a juicy surprise to walk in and find you two passing the time in such a way ;)
My pussy immediately swells when I see you two going at it!

I look over at you with lustful eyes as I ready myself for you next....knowing your glistening pussy is going to look amazing as my tongue glides across it. I'm sure dirk and Jess will get off on the show they're about to see. Maybe they'll both masturbate for us while I lick all over your beautiful pussy!

I look over at you with lustful eyes as I ready myself for you next....knowing your glistening pussy is going to look amazing as my tongue glides across it. I'm sure dirk and Jess will get off on the show they're about to see. Maybe they'll both masturbate for us while I lick all over your beautiful pussy!

mmm, love being watched! It just makes me hotter. They might start going at it themselves... what do you think?

mmm, love being watched! It just makes me hotter. They might start going at it themselves... what do you think?

That's what I was hoping for biwife....then we all can join in at once! I'm ready to see dirk's cock erupting up close and personal ;)

Back