Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

When he tells her to hold on she grabs his shoulder really slamming into her pussy nice and deep she let out a scream she knewl she would not last longer if her kept this speed up her nails went into his back dont being able to stay quiet

After a few mins of his speed she has her nails in his shoulders knowing she be sore tommorrow she didnt care " May i cum?" She moans to him trying to hold it so hard the way he was fucking her but after she asked her body took over and she cum with a scream and soon felt him explored in her as he slow the speed and held in her cumming

As she clam down she knewl she cum without his permisson " Im sorry please " She wanted this first day to pleases him.

"Do not worry....i like you asked but please do not think i will restrict you from cumming you are doing well...let's try the other hole."-He put a bit of lube on her tiny hole lifting her legs high and shoved his cock in her ass as he slid his cock in to her ass.-

She nods and smile then She let out a loud moan feeling his cock in her ass.she had not had that in years but she wanted to pleases him bt her moans couldnt stay quiet.

-He smiled as his cock began to move in her ass slow at first to let her pick up speed and smiled as he began to move it nice and slow.-

As he slow she got use to his size moving toward him going alittle faster ,rubing her clit to help the little pain that was there.

-He grins as he began to fuck her ass a bit faster groaning grinding against the passionate and lustful Marie in front of him.-"Oh your good it feels nice this is going to work great."

She moan moving toward him more getting used his size she started meeting his grinding to her ass she didnt do ass alot butas long she kept rubbing herslef and wet it felt ok and he was enjoying it,
What she wanted to see if he liked her maybe one more night she listen to her room mate be worth it knowing it dont have to be wired cause soon she be with her own.

-He groaned as he was close and pounding her ass a bit faster.-"I am close so close..."-He exploded filling her ass with his hot gooey cum.-"This is wonderful your very well trained."-he laughed a bit.-"Things can get even better....I hope you are enjoying it so far...we will rest a bit and we can begin to play more. Next a bit more rougher."

She moan feeling him cum in her ass she felt her body shaking and she started to cum alittle clamming down she smiled and said " Yes and rougher is good" she smiled at him,and felt him pull out his cum dripping out as he did,He layed by her breathing heavy.

-He smiled and looked to her eyes. Nick grins as he laid with her a few and went to grab a wet rag to let her clean up a bit as he did him self.-"How is it so far?"

She smiled " great Ive listen to my roomale knowing i wanted that and with you i found it Do u like?" She looked at him,Wanting him to want her as his,Hope he liked today.she didnt do anal alot but here and there she could take it if he did want it.

"I loved it very much. I will have you for my own if you like."-he smiled and ran his hand over her body to her ass where he squeezed her ass.-

She smiled " really yes id love to be yours" She moved closer to him moaning as he squeezed her ass

-He smiled.-"Let me see how much you can take."-he stood up with her and began to grab and grope her breasts at different intensity each time. Her nipples soon got pinched and pulled.-"Mmm i love these puffy nipples."

she moan as she felt him pinch and pull her nipples but she got wetter as he did it she only just moan it make her want more .

-He grins as he twisted her nipples more and smiled looking to her eyes. He squeezed her breasts more and slapped each breast a few times before he took his teeth gently biting them progressively getting a bit harder.-

she moan feeling him squeez and slap her breat but knewl she was getting more wetter the more he did,it hurt when he lead to bite but she moved towards him and let outa moan " Oh god" she moan to him.Reaching down to find him hard.

"do you like the biting at all?"-he asked as he didn't want to hurt her.-"Tell me come on."-he smiled as he sucked hard on her nipples his hands grabbed her ass and slapped her ass hard with both hands.-

she moan " yes everything is making me wet" she smiled then felt him slap her hard she moan loud moving toward him more.

-Nick smiled as he bends her over the bed and began using his hands to slap and spank her ass red.-"Come on slut beg for more i want to hear you beg for cock beg me to fuck you beg for anything."

She bends over moaning as he slaps her ass over and over knowing its turning red smiling she begs him " Pleases fuck my wet pussy with your nice cock yes please spank that ass red let me know its yours please fuck me hard"
She moans,her knees week takin his slaps she was so wet she wanted his cock in her wet pussy again.

-He slid his cock in her Pussy as he he began to take her pussy nice and hard and deep he ground his cock in to her wet snatch pounding it hard feeling his cock twitch in side he slapped her ass a few more times groaning.-

She watch him enter his cock in her wet pussy and began fuck her nice and hard she moan he felt so good in her.she had cum 2 times now and she still want more of his cock in her she pushed back with him then felt him started slapping her he let out a loud moan

" Oh yes fuck my wet pussy" she reached under and rubbed his balls making her ass rise more as he fuck her and spanked her she could feel her ass turning red and she liked it maked her wetter.

-Nick fucked her faster and harder his balls slapping against her clit as he rammed her harder his hands hitting her ass more and more letting her feel the cool sting.-

As hebegan fucking her harder and faster while slapping her ass more her body shaked and she knewl she woul not make it much longer she asked 'May i cum' she moan loud starting to feel it she couldnt believe she wanted to cum but him fucking her and slapping she knewl she was going to cum soon.

Back