Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Gorgeous photo...

Thesandman said:
That makes a hell of a lot more sense I suppose. Always said I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. If I had boobs...I'd be playing with them all day long. Never would get anything done!

God...talk about "super-sensative" nipples. And mines still sore from the piercing, but tingles even now, talks to the other one, and makes it even more sensative and alive feeling. That make any sense to you gals? Do you notice one nipple being caressed or played with tends to send out signals to the other one, like...wait your turn? Or na na na na na...something along those lines?

My Mutt says that my left nipple is bigger than my right 'cuz he spends more time on the left side than the right side...Need equal sucking!!!

Here's a nice looking pair of nipples too

BTW...love boobs all shapes and sizes...not an issue with me, but love a nice hard pair of nipples on any sized boob. :)

Attachments

• boobs1e.jpg
    boobs1e.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 601
Another nice hard pair...

Enjoy

Attachments

• boobs1f.jpg
    boobs1f.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 614
And for the larger areola fans...

Variety as they say.....*wink*

Attachments

• boobs1g.jpg
    boobs1g.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 589
How about....

The lighter..**** side?

Attachments

• boobs3a.jpg
    boobs3a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 594
Re: Grin

Thesandman said:

But I also enjoy this sort of boob action too. And note the pierced nipple., :)

Attachments

• cs1b.jpg
    cs1b.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 579
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gorgeous photo...

Miss Oatlash said:
Please don't!
Someone was havibg quite the time when that pic was taken!;)
I'd say there's a lot more delectable territory below those lusious nips...:p :p

Re: Re: Grin

Thesandman said:
But I also enjoy this sort of boob action too. And note the pierced nipple., :)

Yow! Sandman, you're killing me! I need to go...er...walk the dog. Yeah, that's the ticket.
;)

Change of pace

So, who do you think has the best nipples in Hollywood?
My votes:
Current: Jennifer Aniston
Hall of Fame: Sophia Loren
:p

Re: Change of pace

The Mutt said:
So, who do you think has the best nipples in Hollywood?
My votes:
Current: Jennifer Aniston
Hall of Fame: Sophia Loren
:p

Angelina Jolie!!!!

Male nipple sensitivity

Thesandman said:
OMG...talk about sensual! *whew* fanning self....actually, doing something else to self.

But in answer to another question, I for one have extremely sensative nipples, and love having them licked and sucked. Just a damn shame that not enough women out there realize that, or is it rather the "men" who are too afraid to admit they enjoy having it done? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Actually Sandman...~I would love to know it the ladies have gotten this impression also...but...~ in most cases, when I have devoted some delicate tongue flicking and swirling and nibbling and sucking to my lover's nipples...I feel that it is not that great a high for them...and they kind of want me to move the tongue action down a couple of feet... *wink*. It's maybe on the same level as kissing their neck or taking a finger in my mouth and sucking on it... It's rare that a guy will encourage you to stay there...that's my experience anyway.

Re: Male nipple sensitivity

JenniferMidnight said:
Actually Sandman...~I would love to know it the ladies have gotten this impression also...but...~ in most cases, when I have devoted some delicate tongue flicking and swirling and nibbling and sucking to my lover's nipples...I feel that it is not that great a high for them...and they kind of want me to move the tongue action down a couple of feet... *wink*. It's maybe on the same level as kissing their neck or taking a finger in my mouth and sucking on it... It's rare that a guy will encourage you to stay there...that's my experience anyway.

Well, if i had my way...or you had your way with me...I'd keep you there for a while. I like it! *grin*. THEN....maybe, we'd move that succulent mouth of yours down a ways. Course...I'd probably be in the process of turning you around so's that I could do a little licking and sucking myself. <Cheshirecatgrin>

Re: Re: Male nipple sensitivity

Thesandman said:
Well, if i had my way...or you had your way with me...I'd keep you there for a while. I like it! *grin*. THEN....maybe, we'd move that succulent mouth of yours down a ways. Course...I'd probably be in the process of turning you around so's that I could do a little licking and sucking myself. <Cheshirecatgrin>

*Meow*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back