Bimbo3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Bimbo4.jpg
    Bimbo4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Bimbo5.jpg
    Bimbo5.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15
Love this shot. Can't figure out who she is to find more of her though.

attachment.php

Attachments

• real_life_barbie_50.jpg
    real_life_barbie_50.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 15
Personally, I really love bimbos. I am a retired real estate broker. It is no huge secret that a bit of sexual titillation is helpful in persuading people to part with large sums of money, so my business partner and I encouraged the female real estate agents to look (and act) sexy if they wanted to. It came time to hire a new receptionist. We were giving interviews one day when in walked a bimbo. Her name was Jennifer. She may have been nearly forty and just a bit chubby, but she was perfect. She had big blonde hair, and her trailer park Southern accent dripped like honey from bright red lips. She wore high heels, and her skirt was so short that it left nothing to the imagination when she sat down. We hired her on the spot.

And I must say, I never met a lovelier lady. Jennifer always had a smile, a friendly greeting, and a cup of coffee for everyone who walked in the door, whether client or coworker. There was no need for political correctness in Jennifer’s world. When I came in to work and found her sitting at her desk in one of her obscenely short skirts, I could say, “Hey Jennifer, nice panties!” And in her world, that was apparently normal.

Older men and middle-aged men adored her. They started trying to ask her out. She was under the impression that she wasn’t supposed to mix it up with clients, but my partner and I assured her that the firm and its clients were like one big happy family, and it was okay to be FRIENDLY. She turned out to be a first date kind of girl, with a special talent for making older men feel – and perform – as if they were young again.

One of them eventually married her. He was a big investor in vacation rentals, so now she lives on Maui.

Personally, I really love bimbos. I am a retired real estate broker. It is no huge secret that a bit of sexual titillation is helpful in persuading people to part with large sums of money, so my business partner and I encouraged the female real estate agents to look (and act) sexy if they wanted to. It came time to hire a new receptionist. We were giving interviews one day when in walked a bimbo. Her name was Jennifer. She may have been nearly forty and just a bit chubby, but she was perfect. She had big blonde hair, and her trailer park Southern accent dripped like honey from bright red lips. She wore high heels, and her skirt was so short that it left nothing to the imagination when she sat down. We hired her on the spot.

And I must say, I never met a lovelier lady. Jennifer always had a smile, a friendly greeting, and a cup of coffee for everyone who walked in the door, whether client or coworker. There was no need for political correctness in Jennifer’s world. When I came in to work and found her sitting at her desk in one of her obscenely short skirts, I could say, “Hey Jennifer, nice panties!” And in her world, that was apparently normal.

Older men and middle-aged men adored her. They started trying to ask her out. She was under the impression that she wasn’t supposed to mix it up with clients, but my partner and I assured her that the firm and its clients were like one big happy family, and it was okay to be FRIENDLY. She turned out to be a first date kind of girl, with a special talent for making older men feel – and perform – as if they were young again.

One of them eventually married her. He was a big investor in vacation rentals, so now she lives on Maui.

This is a great story :)

Sounds like you were allowed a bit more fun at your work and everyone could just relax and smile about it.

Bimbo

That type of dress/behaviour is often encouraged in the waitressing industry too, worked at a place rightnout of high school that was like that, and I mean I didn't care it got me better tips, and didn't mind the attention ;)
But yeah encouraged to wear uniforms a size to small, every girl in there had big boobs, specifically told we were allowed to date customers and flirt with them....the hiring interview was quite odd, lol, but yeah kinda funny. Pretty sure someone complained because it all changed shortly after I left there.

Back