While dad's gone, son fucks mom (1 female needed)

tomisntblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Posts
737
Thomas and his mother talk about sex more then the normal family, and in a much different way.

See a couple of years back, when he was 17 he cought his mom playing with her pussy. After the embaressment, the two dicussed it and nearly went further. She stopped the two from having sex or toutching, but that night they watched eachother get off. Ever since however, she never let him take things further then discussing it.

For the next month it would be Thomas and his mother alone in their house, his dad was away on buisness. It was 6:00 at of their first day alone, and Thomas was going crazy. They were both avoiding any sexual conversation, but all day his blue eyes had been scanning her. he now found himself, alone in his room, trying to get some sort of releaf.
 
I never should have let things get as out of hand as they did last year. Thomas had seen me pleasing myself and had approached me about it afterwards. I could tell just from the way he looked at me then that it had turned him on. He had asked me to take care ofhis condition; but, I am his mother and there are just some things that a mother doesn't do for her boy.

I should have cut it clean right there but instead, I had seeked to mollify him by offering to masturbate for him while he jerked off. His sexual desire for me has been building ever since. With each look he gives me as he asks rather pointed questions about sex, it grows.

The sad thing is that it's not a one way street. I've found myself looking at him much differently than I had just last year. Lately, I've even found myself closing my eyes while John, Tommy's father, and I had sex - all the while imagining that it was my son thrusting into me.

When John told me he'd have to go for nearly a month, I begged him to get someone else to do it. He refused saying that with this job he'd be making the connections he needed to get the promotion he so very much wanted. I cried in his arms all night and when he said that Tommy would be here to take care of things while he was away; it only made me cry harder.

I couldn't explain to him how my relationship with Thomas had so drastically changed. I couldn't tell anyone. Who would understand this pent up sexual hunger I felt for my son?

I changed tactics and asked him to take us along. However, Thomas would soon be graduating and John simply could not see my desperate need for him to take me away from this infernal desire I had for Tommy.

John left this morning and I swear I feel as if each and every hair on my body is standing on end. The air is so charged with sexual energy that I'm unable to sit still for more than a few minutes. I feel his eyes on me and my breathing becomes just that much more difficult.

How the hell are we going to last a full month of this?
 
Thomas moaned loudly as jacked off his hard cock. He guessed she could hear him, but he didn't care. He wanted her to know what he was doing. "OH MOM!" he called out as he pictured her, "IT FEELS SO GOOD! I'm GONNA, Im, IM CUMMING!" After he got off, he laid on his bed for afew moments.

He wasn't sure if she heard him, or how she'd react if she did. But the fact was that he knew her desire matched his and if this was going to be painful for him, he wanted it to be painful for her aswell.
 
He left the living room and I breathed an inward sigh of relief. It was bad enough knowing that he wanted me. He'd told me so over and again this past year. But, just being in the same room with him and feeling his eyes on me pushed me to the verge of giving up my struggle of keeping him at arm's length and drawing him into them as well as into me.

I began to watch NCIS. The show was half-way through and I had been so distracted by Thomas that I might as well have just changed the channel.

I was just getting into the story when I heard Tommy cry out, "OH MOM! IT FEELS SO GOOD! I'm GONNA, I'm, I'M CUMMING!""

I groaned in rsponse. The bastard. He knew what this was doing to me. I felt like a mountain climber who recently found out that the rope supporting me had frayed and unless I managed to climb a nearly insurmountable height, it would snap and I would fall. Fall right into the arms of my son.

I was very nearly there as it was. It took all my will power to stay seated and not climb the stairs to my son's room. I swallowed hard as a vivid image came to mind of just how I would clean up the mess he'd made.

I nearly cried as I thought of the 30 days I'd have to endure. I knew I wouldn't last that long; but some part of me insisted that as his mother, I needed to at least try.

My only problem was that I was hanging on by a thread and I doubted I'd be able to take much more.
 
I breathed heaviely after I finished cumming. It was all over my hand and ran down my lap. I was dissapointed that there was no catch all of that. I took a cloth and began whiping it up. I cleaned my hand, but then stopped. "I could use this..." I said, leaving an inviable layer of sprem on my right hand.

I put my jeans on and walked downstairs, shirtless and took a seat on the couch next to mom. "So what are we watching?" I asked innocently, casually placing my hand on her shoulder.
 
Thomas returned to the living room and sat on the couch next to me. "So what are we watching?" he asked innocently enough. The Mom part of my mind thought it was perhaps a touch too innocent. But with everything going on right now, I decided to ignore it.

"Same as when you went upstairs, NCIS," I said. "Finished your homework already?" I asked, knowing full well that he hadn't had any tonight and aluding to the jerk-off session he'd just completed. I really needed to learn not to tease.
 
"Well not exactly..." I said, "I could use some help..." I then put my hand that was still let with cum on top hers. "It's really hard." I was not going to make this easy for her. I could tease as well.
 
"Well, not exactly," he answered. "I could use some help."

I can't say what I was about to say in answer since he placed an especially clammy hand on mine. My first thought was that he might be sick. Then I suddenly knew without being told that his hand wasn't clammy but covered in his own cum.

My mouth went dry as I searched for some way out of this hole I'd dug myself into.

"It's really hard," he insisted and looking into his eyes we both knew he wasn't talking about school work. My heart flip flopped as I opened and closed my mouth hoping my mind would come up with something to say to take care of the situation but coming up blank.
 
I could tell my mother was struggling with what she should do. I wondered if I was being too mean. "We both know it's not going to happen." I said, then moved my hand and rubbed her cheek.

Smiling at her, I stood and began heading to the kitchen. "Anyway mom, I'm hungary..."
 
"We both know it's not going to happen," he said as he suddenly changed direction and left me confused as he excused himself and made his way to the kitchen.

We both knew it wasn't going to happen? If that was what he truly believed, then why did I suddenly feel like I'd been dumped. ike he had decided I wasn't worth e energy?

I shook my head and squeezed the bridge of my nose as I felt the beginnings of a head ache. That's when I saw it and soon afterwards smelled it. The back of my hand was lightly coated with cum.

I rubbed my cheek and, sure enough, found some there too. He was playing with me and I wasn't sure that I liked it. I left the cum where it was and planned to act ignorant to the fact that I had Tommy's cum on my cheek.

I sat back and flipped the channels to find something hopefully worth watching.
 
I looked back. She wasn't reacting at all! I thought surely the feel of my cum on her face would send her over the edge.

I walked into the kitchen and pretended to look for something to eat. "Mom!" I called, leaving no hint of my intentions in my mind, "I'm hungary. Can you come help me get something to eat?"

His mind interperting anything sexually, and he could imagen that her's was too. He knew she shared his feelings. He knew she was trying to be responcible. But he was determined to break her.
 
"Mom!" he called from the kitchen, "I'm hungary. Can you come help me get something to eat?"

Right away something sprang to mind that he would assuredly enjoy, but it wouldn't fill his appetite. Instead I called back, "If you want, we could go to Subway's for a couple of $5 footlongs." I ran the back of my hand across my forehead, belatedly realizing that I'd just smeared my son's cum across my forehead as well. Well, isn't that special, I laughingly thought to myself.
 
I groaned. It's not that I didn't like subway. If I had wanted food it would be a great. However that's not what he wanted to eat. "I don't want to go out." I said, "I want to eat right here, at home, with you." I said. I knew this combination of sexual eupimisums and playing the loving son card was somthing that normally sent her as close to the edge as possible.
 
My forehead creased in worry. Though he'd proclaimed that we both knew nothing would happen while his father was gone, I had still expected some smart-ass remark like - if you really want a footlong, you don't have to go to Subway's.

True enough, we did have the making for making our own subs; but we'd both know once again that he wasn't talking about food.

I thought back and remembered that neither of us really had touched dinner. The tension in the air had been too strong to allow me to eat comfortably in his presence. Instead, I had spent most of the time at the dinner able rearranging the food on my plate until he'd asked to be excused.

I had noticed then that his plate, when he'd taken it away, had also barely been touched. The thought had passed through my mind that the two of us we hungry, just not for food.

Maybe he really did mean what he'd said earlier and his last attempt to get into my pants had been just that - his last attempt. I walked into the kitchen feeling as if something had been taken away from me that I hadn't known till then that I really had wanted and forgetting altogether the cum smeared on my cheek and across my forehead. All the same, I wasn't going to push myself onto Thomas if he'd decided that I wasn't worth the effort. I supposed it was better this way - after all we were mother and son.

I tried for a smile and hoped I'd acheived it as I asked him if he wanted me to heat up his dinner plate.
 
"No, I'm hungary." I told her, "But I would like to eat something else...." I had been making that hint since I asked to eat, but she didn't seem to be getting it. Perhaps it was because I said that nothing was going to happen.
 
Why was it that he always had to prove so damn fussy when it came to food. It seems as though I cook two meals for each mealtime that he's here.

"Look. I'm tired and I've had a hard day. Just grab something from the fridge and make yourself something," I said in no little frustration before leaving th kitchen and returning to the living room.
 
Back
Top