On a scale of 1-10, how horny are you? III

Sienna

In Love With Music
horny-Gal-web.jpg

So fellow Litsters, on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 = the thought of sex disgusts you; 10 = you'd be willing to risk jail to have that orgasm), how horny are all of you?

At the moment I am around 6.6 ;) :kiss:

Right now I'd say a 3, was a 9 but went to Xhamster & had a double :)
Work breaks are great while at home.

L:rose:

Is this a linear scale or is it logarithmic like the Richter scale? I just want to be as accurate as possible

Is this a linear scale or is it logarithmic like the Richter scale? I just want to be as accurate as possible

Accuracy when it comes to the communication of our state of sexual arousal is of paramount importance. I'm sure somewhere in Washington they've spent millions of dollars studying and diagnosing this issue and have a comprehensive 1,000 page report showing, in explicit details, their findings. I reserve my answer until I've read the full report.

Yes, that was my lame attempt at humor and/or sarcasm. ;)

Accuracy when it comes to the communication of our state of sexual arousal is of paramount importance. I'm sure somewhere in Washington they've spent millions of dollars studying and diagnosing this issue and have a comprehensive 1,000 page report showing, in explicit details, their findings. I reserve my answer until I've read the full report.

Yes, that was my lame attempt at humor and/or sarcasm. ;)

This made my giggle

Back