Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

-Yuki blushed and began to take a wash cloth and move it in to her pussy twisting it a few times to let the cum spill out and cleaning the inside of her pussy.-
 
*Hinakemi watched him wash her blushing and tried to not get aroused. She shouldn't have asked him to do this. Lightly she place a hand on his stopping him.* "Y-You don't have to Yuki. I can do the rest.."
 
-Yuki blushed.-"No I got it, it's ok honest."-he said as he finished cleaning her and pulled the rag out rinsing it off he handed her the rag.-"How about you wash me now?"
 
*She blushed and nodded her head sitting back in the water. Yuki stood up and she stroked his cock gently with the rag cleaning the cum off it. Her face was red as she looked up at him cleaning his cock.*
 
=Yuki blushed and tried not to think about it.-"Let us hope we get a mission soon."-Yuki said he wanted to try out a few techniques.-
 
*she continued to stroke him and nodded* "Yes let's hope." *she smiled and knew he was anxious to try his new techniques. Truth be told so was she.*
 
-Yuki blushed and smiled looking at her eyes.-"I am very happy for tonight....I can't get over it."
 
-The Next day was early morning Yuki was up in the training field he had been doing basic exercise before he do his regular training. He wonders if Hinakemi was getting her things done. Breakfast this morning and they slept together last night.-
 
*Hinakemi was currently running through a trapped course with Kakashi watching her. Her sharingan was on and she was running at full speed dodging trap after trap. She had fell into a few traps at the beginning because her mind was still on Yuki. She loved him but she had to clear her mind.*
 
-Yuki had been through his whole routine as he stood there facing down his log.-"OK I know what I will do."-Yuki ran for the log kicking it up with leaf rising wind followed up by a leaf hurricane.-"oh yeah nailed it."
 
*Hinakemi was nearing the end of the course. She smiled to herself because she had made it. As she sped through the trees she couldn't help twirling a little as hopped to the ground. She immediately regretted that. A hidden rope trap wrapped around her legs and strung her up like a piece of meat. Kakashi came from the trees and shook his head.*

"You need to concentrate. What have I told you? You will not get better if you do not focus. You will stay here and practice your focus until I come back to get you.

*He walked off without another word and she quietly sat down on the ground. Her palm was laid flat on her leg she focused on her palm starting a small fire. She made it larger and held it for a few seconds then made it smaller and continued to do this.*
 
-Lady Tsunade Found Kakashi and looked to him.-"I have a Mission for Yuki Ren he may take one other person do you know any one he could take with him?"-She asked as the mission was stopping a small time crime boss some one who was wiling and dealing in fake insurance type deals.-
 
*Kakashi nodded his head* "I believe I do. My new student Hinakemi Uchiha. But I will ask Lady Hokage." *Kakashi she sped off to ask Yuki who he wanted on his mission.*
 
-Yuki was standing on water looking at the sun when he herd Kakashi behind him he turned.-"Oh Hey Kakashi sensei....What is that in your hand?"-he asked.-
 
*Kakashi walked onto the water to stand next to Yuki. He handed him the paper with his mission details on it.* "That is your next mission, Yuki Ren. A small crime boss has been causing trouble with some insurance scams. He needs to be stopped. You can take one other person with you. Both of you leave early tomorrow morning." *kakashi disappeared without another word to check on Hinakemi. He found her sweating with slight burn marks on the edges of her palm. She really had been working since he left. He told her to stop for now and to get some rest.*

*Hinakemi was exhausted when she was finally able to stop. She slowly stood up and sped off to get home. It took her longer than normal but she made it. As soon as she got in the door she stripped her clothes off and took a bath. It felt good to soak her body.*
 
-Yuki smiled and raced off to go find Hinakemi he stopped by her house first but her door was locked and no sign of her was there. Yuki stopped by her house a hour later and saw her door was cracked open.-"Hinakemi are you here?"-he called in as he looked around her house in the immediate area from the door making sure no one was here to hurt her.-
 
*Hinakemi swear she heard a voice in the front room. She quickly got out and slipped her robe on and tied it loosely before she walked out to angrily confront her intruder. To her surprise it was Yuki. She smiled and blushed a little standing there with wet hair in her robe.* "Hello Yuki. What can I do for you?"
 
-Yuki was blushing at her sight and tried to look away to speak.-"I have a mission and would like you to join me."-he said as he tried not to pay attention to her wet body at the moment.-
 
*Hinakemi smiled. Yuki had chosen her to accompany him on his mission and it filled her with a sense of pride.* "I'd love to. I was just cleaning up. You can tell me the details while I finish." *Before he could say anything she grabbed his hand and instantly pulled away. Her palm still stung greatly and she knew she'd have to put some salve on it soon. She grabbed yuki's hand with her other and pulled him to the bathroom. She pulled the plug and sat on the tub edge putting salve on her burning palm first.*
 
-Yuki looked to her and smiled as he was dragged in to the bathroom.-"Well We are to apprehend a Crime boss who is ripping people off."-he said as he watched her put the medicine on the burn.-"Training hard?"-he said as he looked to her eyes.-"We leave early tomorrow."
 
*She nodded her head.There had been rumors that someone had been running around selling people false insurance. It would be her pleasure to stop the man who might be the one behind it all.* "Sounds easy enough."
*Yuki pointed out her burn and she blushed as she began to wrap it.* "ha you have no idea" *after it was all wrapped up. She grabbed a bottle of oil from a shelf and rubbed some on her body. Her mother had picked it up in the water village. It kept a woman's skin soft as silk.*
 
-Yuki smiled and looked to her.-"I know all about hand and skin damage."-he removed his wrappings and his arms were scared, bruised and cut some fresh as he looked to her.-"This is how hard i been training I keep these bandages on so I can some what protect my self."-he chuckled as he wrapped them back up and tucked them in.-"Can I treat you to some Sweet Dumplings?"
 
*Hinakemi felt like she had stuck her whole foot in her mouth. Yuki's arms were covered in scares from his training. He must've put him self through a great deal of pain to better his techniques. She knew he was strong but this gave her a whole new respect for him. Lightly she kissed his lips and nodded.* "Sounds great. Thank you. I just have to get dressed first. Can't go out naked." *she giggled and went to her room speaking to him over her shoulder* "You can come with me..or you can wait in the front room if you like."
 
-Yuki followed her and watched her dress.-"We better pre pare for tomorrow so we will go out and get supplies and pack together."
 
Back
Top