Daddy's Girl

Tom moaned at how easily Misty accepted the new terms for body parts. He expected at least a little push-back on the "cunt" thing, but she didn't even blink. He liked hearing it so much, he said, "Ask me again, slut."
 
"Does my daddy want to nurse on my tits as he fucks my dirty little slut cunt?" Misty asks barely grazing his lips with her rock hard nipple.
 
Oh, Tom loved hearing his daughter had such a mouth. Her mother had been so prudish. Dirty talk was definitely not in her repertoire. Neither was teasing. Tom loved both. Misty rocked back and forth on her father's cock as she leaned forward pushing her glorious breasts in his face, but keeping them just out of reach. Tom was beginning to wonder exactly who was in charge here. However, he didn't really care. If Misty wanted the power between them to shift back and forth, that was perfectly fine. Tom was loving the whole situation and how it had played out so far.

"Give me those fucking tits," he said after she backed away from his seeking lips a second time.
 
"Oh daddy suck on your little girl's tits." Misty cooed as she began to bounce on his cock harder and faster. She held onto the back of her daddy's head as he sucked on her nipple. She could feel his cock start to pulse though it wasn't cumming yet she hadn't really ever felt someone's heart beat when she gave some guys handjobs. She enjoyed the fact that her daddy's cock stretched her so much that with each heartbeat she could feel it.
 
Tom wasn't sure if what Misty was doing was what he'd seen called "topping from the bottom," but he realized he didn't care. As he'd observed before, he'd had more sex with Misty in the last couple days than he and his wife had had in several months. He just had to not think about what anyone else would think about their new arrangement.

My god, his daughter's cunt was tight. Wet, too. Ah, the glories of youth. Her nipples stood out almost as long and fat as the tip of his little finger. They were a true joy to suck on, and Misty's reaction to having her tits worked on was worth it, too.

Tom could tell he had an orgasm in him. He'd been cumming more than he had even when he was Misty's age. The other miracle happened, to be, he seemed to cum as much the third time as he did the first, and with a whole lot less recovery time than he'd needed before.

When Misty grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her soft breast, cutting off his wind, he let it go for a few seconds, but then he bit down on the nipple he'd been sucking, not hard enough to damage anything, but enough that she'd hopefully get the idea...
 
As she felt her daddy bit down on her nipple she let out a squeel of pleasure and reluctantly let go of his head letting him breath. "I'm sorry daddy for almost smothering you." She said as she continued to bounce on her daddy's cock. She was in a sex fueled daze as she continued to fuck herself on her daddy's cock. "Oh daddy you cock feels so good in my dirty cunt" she moaned out.
 
Tom didn't stop sucking Misty's nipple when she finally released his head with an apology. He knew she was merely letting the situation take over, but he still had to breathe...

And she still rode his cock like it was a mechanical bull in a cowboy bar, and she the best cowgirl in the place. When she let out another stream of smutty words from her pretty pink lips, it set Tom off, and he started to cum...
 
She wasn't ready to cum yet and when she felt her daddy cum she cooed out "oh daddy. I can feel your cum deep in my cunt." She continued to ride him for a bit hoping that she would be brought to orgasm herself but when she wasn't she stopped for a bit and asked "do you want me to continue to ride you large cock daddy or do you want me to stop?"
 
Tom's cock started to deflate as soon as he was finished cumming. Misty kept riding, because she hadn't cum and was trying her damnedest to do so. However, it was pretty obvious she wasn't getting the angle she needed with him going soft.

"Do you want me to ride you some more, Daddy, or should I stop?"

While he hated to have Misty take his cock out of her wonderful, young body, he finally reached the point where he was going to need a few minutes to recover.

"Why don't you climb off, baby. Daddy still wants you to cum, though. How would you like it to happen? I'm giving you the chance to decide. However you like."
 
Misty got off of her daddy's cock and cuddled him letting him rest up so that she can get more of his cum. She laid there for a bit thinking before she said "I want to be on all fours with you fucking me hard while you spank me as you pull my hair." She could feel her daddy's cum deep with in her womb and she was glad that she was on birth control.
 
Yep. Topping from the bottom. Definitely what she was doing. Tom loved hearing what kinds of sexual activities Misty wanted to get into with him, but he probably had to curtail some of it.

"You keep telling me what you want, slut, and you'll get it. Maybe not when you ask for it, but I'll keep a mental list, and you"ll get it eventually.

"You can even think of kinky stuff you might like. I already know you're a cum slut, you're a fuck slut, you love getting spanked, but what else can you think of that you might wasnt to try? There"s all sorts of nasty stuff on the internet. What kinds of things have you seen there that you'd like to experience?"
 
"Daddy I haven't experienced much in the way of this everything but the cum stuff is things I have done while I fingered my dirty cunt. How about you take me through some things that you liked and we watch some porn together so I can see more?" Misty said as her face turned red for her embarrassment about admitting that she was inexperienced at this sort of thing.
 
Oh my god. Just the suggestion of watching porn together had Tom's cock throbbing. He and Misty's mom had watched a little porn when they first got together, but for the most part, she found it more fun to criticize the performers' attitudes and energy levels, rather than take anything sexual from it. That Misty was willing to watch it with him was another point (or a hundred) in her favor.

The more he thought about it, though, the more reluctant he got about the idea. Did he really want his daughter to know the kinds of things he found himself jacking off to? Then again, he was fucking his daughter, for crying out loud. Doesn't get a whole lot more perverted than that, now, does it?

Finally, he decided, 'What the fuck,' and held his hand out to Misty. "C'mon," he told her. "Let's go watch some porn."
 
Misty took his hand and walked with him to go watch some porn with her daddy. She didn't know where her daddy was going seeing how she couldn't find a scrap of his porn anywhere in the house. She thought she had searched everywhere in the house but apparently she didn't search everywhere because she was being taken to watch some. As she walked she could feel his cum start to leak out of her pussy.
 
Tom's heart pounded. Watching porn with someone else, even when it had been his wife, had always been nerve-wracking. Still, there was a thrill in sharing something so private.

He led Misty into the room with their Netflix setup, including the big screen TV. From the look on her face, apparently Misty was unaware that if you could access things like YouTube and show them on the big screen, you could get at other things and view them as well.

Tom queued up a video he'd watched and jerked off to before, but before hitting play, he turned to his daughter, who fidgeted on the couch as she waited in anticipation of what she might see on the screen.

"You sure you want to do this?" Tom asked.
 
Misty nodded her head and cuddled tightly to her father as she waited for him to press play. She didn't think to check things like Netflix for his stash of porn videos. She couldn't wait to see the things her daddy was into and wanted to do to her. She could feel her cunt start to get wet again just thinking about what could possibly be done to her. She wraps her legs around his leg trapping his thigh against her wet cunt.
 
Tom figured Misty thought what he was accessing was their Netflix account, but little did she know that he had access to much more than simply Netflix.

Tom had queued up a fetish he hadn't known he had, just out of curiosity one day, and he wondered how Misty would react when she saw it... it was about as extreme as he got, but it might be a deal breaker. It'd certainly tell Misty something about her father she'd never imagined before, that was for sure...

It wasn't the only fetish he'd found he had, but he figured if this didn't scare her off, anything else he presented to her would be much tamer...

http://www.xvideos.com/video1250507/beautiful_girls_peeing

As the video started, Tom turned to Misty, saying, "I'm sure you'll have questions. Don't be afraid to ask."
 
Last edited:
Misty sat and watched the video and wondered what her father was wanting her to do. "Daddy are you wanting to wstch me go pee?" She asked seeing that he was still rock hard and leaking pre cum.
 
"Would you think me some kind of freak if I said yes?" Tom replied hesitantly. This was the one fetish even he was surprised he had. However, it was the kinkiest, so if Misty was okay with it, pretty much anything else should be cake...
 
"No daddy I wont." Misty answered lightly running her finger over his already hard cock.
 
Tom was relieved to hear Misty wasn't put off by this particular, new fetish of his. There were others, of course, but this one certainly proved how committed she was to submitting to his sexual desires.

"Well then," he started with a moan at his daughter's gentle, playful caress of his hard-on, "I must ask: would you be willing to pee for me, if I wanted you to?"
 
"If I needed to pee yes I would daddy." Misty said as her finger trailed lower to his balls. She wondered what other fetishs her daddy had and she wondered if he was going to show her anny more. She knew of a few videos she liked that she wanted to show him as well.
 
God, the thought of Misty peeing for him made Tom's cock throb. Of course, the fact that she was fondling his cock and balls certainly helped.

"Would you like to see some other things that turn your daddy on, that he'd maybe like to try with you?"
 
"Oh yes daddy please show me more." Misty said as she sensually kissed her daddy's neck. She wondered what was next but she hoped that he was going to show her something in the realm of BDSM. She began to run her finger around the tip of his cock as she waited for him to change the video.
 
Tom's cock would have been dripping even if Misty wasn't playing with it. As it was, he was finding it arousing as hell to be watching porn with someone else, particularly someone who wasn't turned off by some of the more unusual fetishes he found he enjoyed.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1338977803

"Here's another for you," he said breathlessly as his daughter continued to tease him. "This one would require equipment I don't have, but I find it pretty hot. As with anything, if you have questions, please ask them. The questions don't have to be about my interest in what's in the video. If you don't understand what's happening in it, I'll try my best to explain."
 
Back
Top