New to the Family (closed)

She scooted back a little more her ass a few inches away from his cock. She let out a soft moan his hands had found one of her soft spots which was on her shoulder. She then let out another moan when his hand brushed against her hard nipple. She felt her pussy getting wetter. When he pulled her closer she pushed herself back against him it felt right being pressed to his naked body.

"Yes that's nice but I prefer it if your hands were where they really wanted to be, which is my boobs right?" She said pushing up against him harder.

"Oh shut up we aren't blood related so it doesn't matter and I like your hands on me and I think you like putting your hands on my body and I think you want touch me more."

She read his mind, and age was right, they weren't related, and his dad had told him to take care of her and show her around. If she wanted him, well, he wanted her

His hands slid to her breasts, cupping them, squeezing the perfect handful of flesh. His fingers slid to her nipples. He gently squeezed them, rolling the rigid flesh in his fingers. He gently tugged in then as his lips caught her ear. He gently nibbled them, loving the taste of her

"You got me. I've been wanting to do this since I saw them bouncing on that treadmill" he told her as he shifted his hips, letting his cock slide along her back as he yearned to try one of her positions, that plump tight ass if hers rubbing against his heavy balls

She didn't feel bad for wanting him. Her mom had told her to try and get along with him and she was getting along with him and they would be getting along even more if they were all over each other.

She moaned softly as he cupped her boob and squeezed, when he squeezed her nipples her moan was louder. She liked the way he played with her boobs and tweaked her sensitive nipples. She let out a squeal as he nibbled her ear.

"Of course I got you I'm not stupid I can read guys like books. Oh I want you from the moment you walked all I could think of was your body against mine. I just knew it would feel so right! I think I'm gonna get out of the hot tub show you naked yoga I do normally do naked yoga instead of clothed." She slide away from him and kissed him softly on the lips before getting out. She stretched out a little then bent down in the kneeling dog position.

He smiled as she slipped out of his lap, sad to lose the feel of her flesh pressed against his, but delighted as she planted a soft kiss on his lips, the lingering moment was sultry and simple. But before he could pull her back down she told him about the yoga. He had been hoping to see some

"Go right ahead" he told her with a smile as she stepped out. Her perfectly sculpted frame stretched, and then she bent down. Her plump ass framed her swollen lips, and her thighs slipped down on slender sturdy form. He slowly rose out of the tub.

"Let me help you" he too he as he stepped up behind her. His rigid cock slipped between her thighs, the shaft of his cock pressing against the mound of flesh that hid her clit. He leaned down over her, his hands slipping back to grope at her breasts

"These looked like they weren't done with their massage" he told her with a smile as his strong fingers danced over the firm flesh of her tits as his rigid pole pressed against her hot silky sex

"Well aren't you a gentleman coming to help me." She whispered to him in a voice that sounded more like a purr. She wanted him and she had him were she wanted him. She felt his cock slip between her thighs then he was against her pussy.

"No they weren't they felt left out." She said laughing. She felt his strong fingers running over her boobs. She pressed herself against his cock. "Now why don't I show you how good yoga can be when it involves sex. You know you want to feel my pussy around your so stop teasing yourself and take what you want. Never ask for what you want just take it that's the way I think so take what you want."

She bite down on her lip wondering if he was going to take what he wanted.

Her words made him smile. Just take what he wanted? Well she would soon find out that he wanted a lot

He let her breasts slip free from his hands as he stood back up, gazing down at her plump little ass. He took his cock in hand and pulled back, letting the thick head if his member slide over her wet lips. Then he leaned in, driving his long thick cock into her tight little slit in one long motion, a low groan coming from his throat. She was so hot and wet, her oussy wrapped tight around him as he began to slowly pump in and out if her

"First I want a little bit of this" he said as his hands went to her hips and his thrusts slowly grew faster as he took his new sister by the hot tub

She could sense he was liking the way she was she was a girl who got straight to the point and she always got what she wanted. She was hot and so no one every really turned her down.

She was little disappointed when his hand slid away from her boobs. She moaned as his cock head slide over her wet pussy lips. Her desire was like a growing fire. She had so much lust for him. She felt him slide into her and moaned. She pushed her hips hard back on his cock.

"What do you want next after you take my pussy ?" She asked as she thrusted her hips back. She loved how he was taking control. She meeting each of his thrusts with her own thrust.

She was quit a little minx he thought as she spoke, feeling her hips push back against his cock, driving him into her slick sex to the hilt

"Next I'm gonna have that pretty face of yours" he told her in a gruff voice as he began to fuck her hard and fast. He delicious ass jiggled with the impact of his hips as he pulled her back hard in his cock. One hand slipped around her chest to grope at her bouncing breast

"Then on gonna cover you in cum" he groaned as the sound of fucking filled the air

She knew she was a minx and she enjoyed being the minx she was. She loved to have dirty fun and it was even dirtier with her new brother.

"Oh god yes." She called out as her pussy gripped his cock roughly. She closed her eyes enjoying him taking her from behind. Her ass was wiggling as she thrust her hips backwards roughly. She liked how he was taking her so deeply. Her boobs bounced as she thrusted her hips back her nipples were rock hard for him.

"Oh yeah you want to cover me in your cum." She whispered. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. She was so happy that they had a week alone together.

He was going to enjoy his new sister immensely, he thought to himself as he continued to throttle the tight wet pussy of era from behind, her plump ass bouncing off of his thrusting hips as he toyed with her nipple

"That's right. And I know your gonna like it" he said in a rough voice, broken by his thrusting loins. He released her tit and slid his hand up her back to catch a fistful of he hair, pulling her up, archin her back and he grunted as her pussy seemed to grow tighter on his shaft. It was getting to be too much for him, this sexy little nymph. And he knew that he was going to down the rest of te day fucking he senseless all over the house

She knew he and her would become very close and get on well so that would keep their parents happy because they were getting on but they'd never know why they got on so well. She would like it to be that way having a secret like this was hot and it just made what she was doing with her new brother all the more exciting.

She squealed when he grabbed at her hair but she didn't tell him to stop. She liked rough sex it was the way she wanted it. She wanted him so badly and she was happy that he was taking her. Her pussy gripped his cock hard as she started to cum. She closed her eyes. "Oh god yes." She cried out thoughts of them fucking all over the house filled her head. She wondered if he'd risk getting caught and fuck her by the side of the road in the back of her car.

He groaned, one hand gripping her blond hair, the other on her hip as he plowed into that tight hot pussy of hers. He felt her begin to cum as she cried out. That right slit clamping down even tighter in him as her juices coated his shaft, he could feel them running down over his heavy swinging balls

The sensation was too intense for him, and he felt himself close to cumming. He pulled his cock out of that delicious dripping pussy, then he turned her around and forced her to her knees in front of him as he gripped his cock. A few quick pumps on his shaft and he exploded. Hot thick gobs on his pearly seed firing from his throbbing member

She let a loud moan as he gripped her hair roughly. She had forgot it was her new brother fucking her. She was just enjoying him taking her. She was moaning louder. "Oh god yeah harder." She whispered as she was cumming. She was loving how he was making her feel. When her orgasm finished she was breathing heavily she had caught her breath when he pulled out of her and turned her around onto her knees. She looked up at him watching him stroke his cock. She opened her mouth wide waiting for his cum. Bits of his cum landed in her mouth and some landed on her face. She moved closer to him catch more of his cum in her mouth.

He groaned as the blond beauty opened her mouth for him, thick gobs of cum spattering on her tongue and chin. A thick streamer landed on her cheek and as his orgasm began to subside thick gobs dropped to her breasts. She leaned closer to catch the last few gobs that dripped from his throbbing cock

He was groaning and grunting as extasy crashed through his body, making his knees grow weak as he looked down at the gorgeous girl, and the mess he had made
On her. Fuck she was even prettier with a little
Cum on her face

"Oh god. Your right. You are fucking hot" he told her through heavy gasps as he tried to catch his breath. He lifted his cock to her lips

"Be a good girl and clean me up" he told her with a smile, curious at how much of a little slit she was

Once she had collected all the cum she could in her mouth she swallowed the load. She looked at him listening to his grunts and groans. She saw his knees were growing weak it just made her laugh under her breath.

"Well I'm always right." She said laughing looking at him. She grinned at him when he said "Be a good girl and clean me up".

She gripped his cock then started to lick up and down his shaft cleaning his cock. "Now be a good boy and make me cum again." She said with a smirk getting up and trying to push him down onto his knees.

He groaned softly as she took his slackening cock in her hand, running her tongue up and down his member, suckling at the head, making his flesh shine with cleanliness

She stood up in front of him and shoved him down to his knees in front of her commanding him to make her cum

He obliged my lifting one thigh up, placing it on the step into the tub, and launching his face into her pussy. His lips wrapped around the swell of flesh that covered her clit, his tongue deftly teasing out the sensitive nub of flesh and he delicately suckled on it. His lips snaring the bud of flesh as his tongue languorously lapped over it, long lazy swirls around it. He slid his hands up to cup her small firm breasts. The pert flesh filling his palms, his fingers catching the quickly stiffening nipples and tugging on them in rythm to his slow lapping tongue

She smiled seeing him get down on his knees before her ready to please her. She let him lift her thigh up onto the step of the tub. She moaned softly feeling his face launch into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly closing her eyes feeling him tease her clit. "Oh god please don't tease me. Make me feel good make me cum." She said. She looked at him as he cupped her boobs she bite her lip roughly. Her nipples were hard for him. She was so horny and she was really wet for him.

He let her pussy slip free from his lips as he looked up at her

"Hey now, your not hte only one who can tease you know. All that talk earlier about naked yoga just wasn't nice" he said before leaning close to her, letting his tongue slip out to bat the swollen nub of her clt around wiht his hot wet tongue, relishing in the idea of teasing this little minx

Then he leaned closer, his tonge slipped form her clit, down to her pussy, his tongue slipping back and forh over the luscious lips as he suckled at her sex, letting her breast slip free from one hand, he slid it down ove her stomach adn hips, to slide up her thigh, two thick fingers dipping inside of her, instantly becoming slick with her own juices, then he slipped his fingers out, letting one slide out to tease at her tiny little ass, the other slipping back into her pussy, pumping in rythm as his tonge returned to swirl aorund her clit

She looked down at him keeping eye contact with him. "Oh your not as good as me at teasing but please don't tease me. I'm not nice but I'm hot so please don't tease the horny hot girl who wants you so badly!" She said before looking at him with her puppy eyes and pouting at him. "Do you think you've got another round in you because I want you to take my ass. I want you to own my ass!"

He pulled back from her pussy as she spoke. He would love to claim that plump little ass of hers. He decided though that he was going to wrack her body with another orgasm first. Then he'd have his way again

"Oh I've got it in me, and I'm gonna out it in you. Don't you worry" he said, then his head disappeared between her thighs again. He wrapped his lips around her swollen clit, suckling at the nub as his once languorous tongue began to flick back and forth over the swollen bud. As he did so he let two thick fingers slip inside her pussy, and he began to rapidly pump them in and out of her, twisting his wrist slightly as he did. He matched the rythm of his hand with the rythm of his tongue, feeling er slick juices running down over his fingers into his palm as he suckled the pink bud if her clit

She looked at him pull back from her pussy. "Hey I never said stop what your doing." She grinned as she ran her hand down his back and then she playfully slapped his ass. "You want me to let you fuck my ass then make me cum or no fucking my ass!" She moaned as he sucked on her clit. He was good at making her feel good and she was enjoying being with him the only thing she thought was weird a guy like him was letting her talk to him the way she was. She really wanted a guy to put her in her place and make her his bitch but no guy had ever done it. She felt two fingers sliding inside of her pussy he was going to make her cum any minute. Her knees were weak and she was looking down at him as she let out a scream of pleasure. She was cumming all over his fingers she closed her eyes still screaming out.

He popped up, standing up in front of her, he grabbed her hips and spun her around, shoving her down over the edge of the tub

"Now that ass is mine" he growled as he took his stiff cock in hand. He plunged it into her tight soaking pussy, fucking her tight wet slit for a few seconds, getting it covered in her slick juices. Then he pulled out of her and slid the head up to the little tight hole of her ass. He pressed into her, groaning as th fat head of his member push into her tight ass. He slowly began to fuck her tight little ass. Driving a little deeper with each thrust until he felt his heavy balls slap her wet pussy.

"That's a good little slut. You like my fat cock buried in your ass" he growled as he began to thrust harder and faster into her plump rump, filling her snug ass with his meat

"Does that mean no one else is aloud my fine ass but you?" She asked him. She let out a scream when he plunged into her. God that feels good she thought. She closed her eyes moaning loudly. She was so very wet for him. She felt his cock against her tight asshole and it excited her. She screamed feeling him slide into her asshole. She was in both pain and pleasure. She got use to him taking her ass and now was only in pleasure. His balls were slapping against her wet pussy. Some of her juices were running down her legs.

"Yes I like having your cock buried deep in my slutty ass." She called out as he started to slide in and out of her tight asshole that was stretching to take him more. She grabbed her boobs roughly and started to twist her nipples. "Oh god yes."

He groaned as he began to truly take her ass, fucking the tight hot hole, his heavy balls slapping against her juicy pussy as her plump ass jiggled with each thrust

"That's right. This ass is mine" he said through a growl as his hands gripped her hips, pulling her back on his cock as his hips thrust to meet her tight delicious rump. He let one hand slip up to grip the bouncing breast she wasn't toying with. His other hand slid up her back to grab her hair, pulling her head back, her back arching, thrusting her tit against his hand

"This hot slutty ass is mine" he told her as the slapping sounds of their fucking filled the air, overpowering the sounds of the jacuzzi in the small room

His fingers slid to her taught nipple, pinching it as his cock drive hard, fast, and deep into her tight hot little ass. His previous orgasm was going to make his next take even longer to come, and he relished in the thought if fucking her tight little ass raw. He was going to fuck her silky all day long !

She was screaming loudly as he took her ass. She was so tight. She heard the sound of his balls slapping against her wet pussy. Her body was shaking. Her knees felt so weak. She started to stroke her clit softly her other hand was still playing with one of her boobs.

"Oh yeah this ass is yours. You own my ass." She called out. She felt his strong hands grip her hips. She thrusted her hips backwards. He felt so big in her tiny and tight ass hole. She moaned as he gripped her boob, she loved having them played with and the rougher the better. "Yes my slutty ass is yours all yours. Oh fuck I'm your slut."

Her nipples were fully hard for him. He was turning her on like no other man had ever done. She wanted to feel his cum fill and flood her asshole but she knew he wouldn't be cumming for awhile. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and started to finger herself.

Back