So, that prick from Papa John's Pizza.

Lot of uproar over someone spouting off over a law he doesn't like. People act like he's the first one.

please...the subject is now pizza and chinese food.

and may I say that I am very happy to live in a town where corporate can't make it.

We have had many corporate stores come and go but there are so many excellent pizza and Italian mom and pop restaurants here that they all close after a year:)

Seeing as how I live in PJP's home state, I can assure you that it is even far worse than you can possibly imagine.

The good news is that we have a handful of local eateries that are inspired to make a really good pie.

Kentuckiana?

Ya shoulda passed up the peperoni so late at night.

It was one of those deals where the boss was buying for those who were working late that night.

You know those slow motion, video close-ups of a Saturn V engine nozzle spewing thousands of gallons of rocket fuel every second? That's what my ass was doing at 2 a.m., except that it wasn't kerosene and liquid oxygen.

It felt like kerosene and liquid oxygen, but it wasn't.

It was one of those deals where the boss was buying for those who were working late that night.

You know those slow motion, video close-ups of a Saturn V engine nozzle spewing thousands of gallons of rocket fuel every second? That's what my ass was doing at 2 a.m., except that it wasn't kerosene and liquid oxygen.

It felt like kerosene and liquid oxygen, but it wasn't.

That calls for pizza, peperoni and Chevis straight.

Back