Blatant theft!

Hmmm this could get embarassing if we start dealing with a whole mess of individually directed questions. Of course it might also be interesting. I'll watch this thread.... :D
 
Great thread, Pink. As always, you present such lovely...ah, topics. :D


:rose:

Bash
 
PinkOrchid said:
Well, I wasn't thinking along the lines of name and address, or do you wipe front to back or back to front. Besides, you can opt not to answer or to not answer truthfully. Or ignore the thread altogether.

LOL! I'm just glad none of those questions were aimed in my direction. :D
 
Bobmi357 said:
LOL! I'm just glad none of those questions were aimed in my direction. :D

Don't get too comfortable, sweetie. You're probably next. :D

S.
 
Fun idea! Will it be easier to ask all these questions in one big thread (which may get confusing as answers and follow-ups emerge), or to start separate threads for each questionee? For example, a thread on "Questions for Etoile" and another on "Questions for DuckLover."
 
sheath said:
Don't get too comfortable, sweetie. You're probably next. :D

S.

Not me. I'm innocent. Can't pruv a ting coppa! :D

Damn glad I don't type like I talk, otherwise my nyc accent would be coming on too strong. :)
 
PinkOrchid said:
Anyone else going to play or is this going to turn into a masturbatory effort?

You asked for it, sweetie. These questions are for you, PinkOrchid.

1. What one person not related to you has had the most influence on your life, and why?

2. If you were stranded alone on a desert island for the rest of your life, what three books would you want to have with you?

3. If you won a prize where you could live anywhere in the world for a year with all your expenses paid, where would you choose to live?

4. What is your favorite dish to order when you go out for dinner?

5. How do you manage to come up with such great thread topics?
 
Interresting thread idea. Seems noone is biting though. Maybe this should be organised better:

Volunteers to swiftly reply to weird, personal questions, raise your hand and say "I do"!
 
i think if you are going to ask someone the questions then maybe pm them to let them know that they are next on the list. i don't go to every post and i had passed this one by for a couple days now so i would have missed it. great idea, now that i have seen what it is about and i will checking in often to see what people say.
good luck with the thread i hope it keeps going and going and going :)
 
PinkOrchid said:
4. Fettuncine alfredo with a nice green salad on the side and something chocolate for dessert. Then I run an extra 5 miles the next day, lol.

This is exactly what I would have said, except for the running. I would have swum it off. ;)
 
BirdsWife said:

2. If you were stranded alone on a desert island for the rest of your life, what three books would you want to have with you?

Interesting H.G. Wells asked the same question in his book the Time Machine. The good guy returned briefly to his own time, picked up 3 books then returned to the future in a non-technological society of eloi. What three books did he take? H.G. Wells didn't answer that question, but left it up to the reader to do so.

Makes for a very interesting conversation.
 
The thread would probably be more successful if it was set up to keep itself going. Perhaps ask that the person answering the questions ask five more of someone else who lingers in the forum... just an idea. Seems as if it'd run dry very fast otherwise.
 
great thread idea PO I cant wait to see what people say......by the way i pretty much have no shame so if you ask i will probably tell.....unless it will disturb my lovly SO sensabilities about privacy.....have a good day all
 
Sheesh she's hurling those questions out like my old History professor.... If he thought you were sleeping or just not paying attention he'd wake you by assigning you a 10,000 report about something totally obscure.....

I'll be in hiding til Pink settles down. :D
 
Back
Top