Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last njght I did. I suckdd until he was really had then told him to fuck me. I could tell he was about to cjm and told hjm to put his cock in my mouth. He fed me a nice liad of cum.
 
I not today but its early yet.

Yesterday my friend invited me over to meet his younger friend who was visiting. He was lovely slim fit a bit nerdy looking but all round nice i joined them with a beer and sat on the sofa next to him. We hit it off well and jim my friend was happy. Soon had my hand on his knee and he loved it so other arm round his shoulders and leaned in for a kiss, deep long responsive and full of tongue.
The three of us got naked and i had his lovely long uncut cock deep in my mouth. Only downside was i had forgotten how quickly younger guys cum and i soon had a mouthful. The upside is they quickly recover. We had a full and fun afternoon and evening.

Sounds like fun was had by everyone. Wish my weekends were more like that.
 
Yes late last night. Me and my partner both completely naked in bed feeling the unusually hot UK night air on our skin. Me inbetween his legs slowly sucking and licking his fully erect cock. Probably sucked for around twenty minutes or so before he relented and shot his load straight down my throat.
 
Hey guys update from the other night. So this guy I've been chatting with came over with his sisters sweet pussy scented panties. No small talk I just dropped my shirts and he started sucking me. Omfg I was so hard before he got here it. He started slowly at first then picked up the pace making all slurping noises and stroking me at the same time, playing with my balls and even rubbing my asshole. He sensed I like that and asked if I wanted him to lick my ass. I turned around kneeling on the couch and he went to town tongue fucking my tight hot puckers hole. I relaxed so he cloud get it real deep inside and he stroked my cock ass he licked. I decided it's only fair so I turned around had him stand as I say and sucked him or a little bit. He was like granite and said I sucked amazing, I said beginners luck lol. This while time I have his sisters panties around my head and breathed in her essence. He laid on the floor I move to the edge if the couch and straddled his face and OMFG he was able to tongue me so fucking deep as I stroked off. Five minutes later I told him I was close he got on his knees and told me to fuck his mouth, and I did like it was a hot wet pussy for about 3 minutes and told him I'm gonna cum. He took every drop (a weeks worth)and kept sucking to make sure. He got up after swallowing and shot his load all over my chest so hot. He begged to lick my ass more but I had to shower and meet friends. Holy fuck the whole experience was insanely hot. Ten minutes later he emailed me and said he'll drain and lick my ass and cum any time.

Awesome...the ass licking is the bonus... HOT
 
I'm sucking my Mistress's strap on cock later today if that counts? And she might make me suck on a real cock as she watches some day.
 
image.jpg
 
YES! My friend Larry just left after having fucked my mouth and throat for about 30 minutes. When he first got here I sat on one of the couches and he stood up and stuck his cock in my mouth. After five or ten minutes of me sucking him this way we went into the spare room and I got down on my knees in front of the dresser mirror where he could hold my head and fuck my mouth and watch his cock sliding in and out of my mouth and alternately being forced completely down my throat and being held there until I ran out of breath. Next we went into my bedroom and I laid on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge so he could stand beside the bed and deeply fuck my throat. I liked that and almost came in my pants myself a few times. I had asked him earlier not to cum in my throat the way he normally does but to let me get on my knees and jerk himself off into my mouth so we could see the pool of cum on my tongue. I swished his semen around in my mouth to savor it before swallowing it all down. I love the taste of cum! I love being a cocksucker!!
 
Yesterday! A beautiful mixed race TS , 22.

She was pretty and really sweet. She loved being licked and sucked ! My tongue ,lips and mouth pleasures her gorgeous rock hard cock for what seemed like forever. She seemed to enjoy it so much I almost came with the noises she was making! She fucked me for 4-5 mins , the said she couldn't hold out much longer, pulled her condom off and fucked my mouth until she exploded . God her load was creamy, and there was soooo much!

Wish I could swallow cum every day..... Just dreamy!
 
Finally I sucked cock on Sunday. It wasn't for too long, but enough to know that I really like it!
 
Finally I sucked cock on Sunday. It wasn't for too long, but enough to know that I really like it!

oh yeses! Enjoy! I love it , and would fall to my knees to worship a cock anytime ! it's a pleasure that those that know cherish!
 
As a follow up to my anticipated sucking of a 23 year old, I'll now describe to anyone who may be interested what happened.

We agreed to meet at a side entrance to a park with some hiking trails that we both knew had very little traffic. Much to our surprise, it was packed. I spotted his car as he saw me. That first moment is always a tad awkward - especially since I have kids his age. He was kind of nerdy looking and dressed in a polo shirt and cargo shorts. He showed no intention of bolting though and so
I suggested that we take a ride. We went to the main park entrance and looked at the map. There were no trails on one side of the entrance road and a thick brush barrier. We parked the car and he was feeling a bit conspicuous and so we hurried around the edge of the bush until we were out of sight of the road. He agreed that the spot was ok and pulled his shirt up to get to his pants button. Now, my favorite part about hooking up is taking the guys pants off and unwrapping his cock. I love that moment of revelation when you get to see a man's cock for the first time.

I got on my knees and said I wanted to take care of his pants. Once unbuttoned and unzipped, they fell and I felt his package through his underwear. Down they went and their it was: nice, long and thin. Nice balls, trimmed pubes. I starting feeling his cock, watching it grow. I wanted to feel it get hard in my mouth and started sucking it. He was hard quickly and I went to town on that young cock.

Confession time. Despite what I have posted previously, i never let guys cum in my mouth. However, most guys would swallow mine and I love to cum in someone's mouth. It was something I should do if I wanted to be an enjoyable partner. I decided I was going to let it happen. As my old secretary used to say, "it's only cum, what's the big deal?" He was grabbing my head and thrusting his dick in my mouth rapidly and I knew he was close. He then asked if I wanted him to cum and I began to jerk him with my hand as I took him deeply in and out. He shouted "oh fuck" and moaned and then he shot his load out of that tasty rod and in my mouth. Actually, I liked it - it was actually a little fruity. I swallowed it and was glad I did. I then licked him clean.

Although I had told him that recip wasn't necessary, he offered but I declined. I really enjoyed that.

Good work! Sounds hot ,wish it was me!
 
Looking forward to it

Never sucked a cock, hence my username. But I would certainly like to try it. And I would definitely let him/her come in my mouth.

Preferably, it would be one fucking me missionary style while I suck the other one off.
 
last night!

I finally got a mouthful again last night! Met up with a guy from CL. After barely closing the door I was on my knees helping him take his shorts off to free the beast! I spent our time together on my knees sucking and licking, all to get the thick creamy reward at the end! I felt like so naughty being on my knees pleasing a guy...man was it fun and hot to bring him so much pleasure...and swallow his load!
 
Oh man, earlier this morning had the largest & sweetest load of man juice dumped down my throat. An ole "friend" is a delivery man and when I get packages he brings them from time to time. It had been quite a while since I had seen him, almost squealed with delite when I saw him. I couldn't wait to get him inside the foyer, I almost dropped to my knees in the doorway. I tore at his pants, getting them down I inhaled his beautifully hard rod. He grabbed my head and started pumping my face. When he came I thought I was drowning. He had been storing his load for a while, it was huge and soooooooo sinfully delicious. I really must start ordering alot more stuff.
 
Yesterday I had an opportunity to visit one of my favorite bookstores. No sooner did I get into the booth, an occupant on each side, than the guy on my left put his fingers through the GH. I shook him off, because I wanted to suck. He asked me did I want to suck and I eagerly said yes. He stood up and lowered his pants. A beautiful black cock head came through the hole! I grabbed around it and stroked briefly before I took him into my mouth. A lovely smooth, delicious cock! I stroked some more, and sucked him deeper, then a little more stroking, and some more sucking. Yumm!

He pulled back, and asked me again if he could suck me, but when I said no, he left. I was SAD! I would have gladly spent an hour with that beauty in my mouth!
 
yes i did... went to my favorite abs... sucked a lot of dick today, and had my fill of cum... had a very hot time with the last guy i blew, had a nice make out session, lots of very wet kissing, spitting,and touching, before he blew his load in my mouth... when he left the booth we shared i was still on my knees, he spit in my mouth and on my face 3 more times and then left..... i loved it..
 
yes i did... went to my favorite abs... sucked a lot of dick today, and had my fill of cum... had a very hot time with the last guy i blew, had a nice make out session, lots of very wet kissing, spitting,and touching, before he blew his load in my mouth... when he left the booth we shared i was still on my knees, he spit in my mouth and on my face 3 more times and then left..... i loved it..
Wow! Very hot!
 
My suck buddy sent me a text yesterday saying that he would be close to my place on Monday and said he wanted to stop by and let me suck his dick. I told him that I would be home. He answered that his wife had been out of town for a few days and that he was glad because he had a large load of cum saved up for me. He then asked if I knew where he would shoot his load. I texted back that I knew he would be cumming in my mouth and that I would swallow it all like he expected. He called me a good slut and said he would be here at 9am.
So, seven hours from now I will be on my knees sucking a dick, and swallowing every drop of cum I can suck out of it.
 
Nice session in the back of the car with my other half yesterday afternoon. Secluded back lane, roof down and us both in the back seat. Me completely naked with a nice mouthful of his stiff eight inch dick, slowly sucking and licking whilst wanking myself off at the same time.

Aftter about fifteen minutes I got what I was after, a nice thick creamy load of cum squirted straight into the back of my throat. When I was done he proceeded to finger my hole and massage my prostate whilst I wanked myself off all over my chest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top