Naked (or not) By Design

Wishing you both sexy ones a very naughty Saturday, and euhmmm to be naughty with you >>>>HEAVEN<<<<
SWEET :kiss::kiss::kiss:

ohmygosh ... such the weekend ... it will be worth the delay in getting things edited and posted - promise :devil:

have to run! i have been summoned ...

oh my! more than 1,000 posts on this thread???

wow ...

thank you!!!

perhaps a bit premature but this merits sharing a bit more of the weekend ...

lest anyone think otherwise, my word afterward was "yummy" ;)
Yes please share more. Lovely bush. very well done.

with the temp down below 0°F and a wicked wind blowing from the Northwest it is not just pleasure but necessity that i think back to the far warmer moments of Friday, Saturday and Sunday ... as this retrospective needs to warm not just body but mind and spirit as well i intend to take all day - hopefully building to where Mr. V's flame can be coaxed into an inferno by evening :devil:

so, with a bit of a dance to start, let the warming commence ;)

(psssssssst ... there are ways with which words warm even more than photos :kiss: )

Last edited:
with the temp down below 0°F and a wicked wind blowing from the Northwest it is not just pleasure but necessity that i think back to the far warmer moments of Friday, Saturday and Sunday ... as this retrospective needs to warm not just body but mind and spirit as well i intend to take all day - hopefully building to where Mr. V's flame can be coaxed into an inferno by evening :devil:

(psssssssst ... there are ways with which words warm even more than photos :kiss: )

So playful. I can imagine what treats are hiding under that twirling skirt. I also sent you an email too

You look quite the dancer, Mrs V. I imagine Mr V has a difficult time keeping you all to himself on the dance floor. If this photo doesn't kindle his flame, then he must be completely fireproof.

Rose

So playful. I can imagine what treats are hiding under that twirling skirt. I also sent you an email too

treats? aren't we all supposed to be dieting after the holidays???

Last edited:
You look quite the dancer, Mrs V. I imagine Mr V has a difficult time keeping you all to himself on the dance floor. If this photo doesn't kindle his flame, then he must be completely fireproof.

Rose

i do so love to dance ... one of our agreements for this year is to dance more - alas, absent pushing the furniture out of the way at home there are very few venues in these parts that even tolerate let alone encourage such wanton and wicked behavior ;)

thank you so very much for stopping by!!!

i do so love to dance ... one of our agreements for this year is to dance more - alas, absent pushing the furniture out of the way at home there are very few venues in these parts that even tolerate let alone encourage such wanton and wicked behavior ;)

thank you so very much for stopping by!!!

Those parts sound even more intolerant than the little patch of repression I inhabit. At least you've kept your sense of humor about it, Mrs V, and in the privacy of your own home you should have no problem doing the dance of the seven veils for Mr V. I'm sure that would turn him into the roaring blaze you want.

Rose

Looks like the turkeys are done... Now to drizzle them in cranberries and lick them clean

do i have that wrong??? if so, please propose an appropriate punishment for Mr. V's consideration ...

Last edited:
and here i have been thinking that you preferred other dishes ...

I like to try new things and see what enjoyment happens in my mouth. After a taste I may just nibble on some more or go after more with a fury of passion

do i have that wrong??? if so, please propose an appropriate punishment for Mr. V's consideration ...

First he should get those leggings off and bend that sweet ass over. He should proceed to fill both tasty openings while rolling those nipples in his hands. Will that punish you enough?????

First he should get those leggings off and bend that sweet ass over. He should proceed to fill both tasty openings while rolling those nipples in his hands. Will that punish you enough?????

Saturday evening i did "assume the position" :eek:

Last edited:
Back