Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

I think I just fucked up my knee royally, tearing about a dozen ligaments in it! Ow! Ow! ow! fucking ow!

My fingers are messed up too. My chin na* partner was a little aggressive and overdid a few things. He's a beginner, so it is to be expected, but it still hurts.

*seize and control, arm locks, wrist locks, finger locks, etcetera (wait, how wrong can that be that spell check can't figure it out?).

P.S.

Hahaha! From the top of one page to the top of the next :D

I am soooooo sick of politics.

Also. Trying to explain social responsibility to a revolutionary is like trying to explain sexual intercourse is more fun than a chocolate ice cream cone to an eight year old.

Also. Trying to explain social responsibility to a revolutionary is like trying to explain sexual intercourse is more fun than a chocolate ice cream cone to an eight year old.

What means "social responsibility" and what means "revolutionary?" :)

I wouldn't call it writers block, I have ideas. It's more like my fingers are on strike. Every time I try to type something I can't. Well, anything smut/fiction. Board posts are fine. I bought a college rule notebook and some pens to see if that will help.

any suggestions?

Hey Rob... as a pregnant woman.... I have to say... that chocolate ice cream cone sounds soooooooo much better then sex right now :D

I wouldn't call it writers block, I have ideas. It's more like my fingers are on strike. Every time I try to type something I can't. Well, anything smut/fiction. Board posts are fine. I bought a college rule notebook and some pens to see if that will help.

any suggestions?

write in blob circles..... write something in the middle blob and then all the blobs that directly connect to that have to do ONLY with that blob... then the blobs connected with those can only deal with that blob etc... you will be surprised how much you put down

I finally got my DVDs from Amazon today! I have no idea when I will have the time to watch them...

Too bad my video game order part of the shipment was canceled in the debacle though :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back