37 Dom M looking for Sub F

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
I’m a 37/M with Dom tendencies looking for a sub F. I’d love to get into a Dom/Sub relationship online or even have simple conversation. I will respond to serious questions from those who want to talk further.
Now there are some things I should say up front.
If you are looking to approach me about getting into a Dom/Sub relationship online:
I am not into dd/lg dynamics that involve ageplay because to me a woman making me question her age gives me trust issues.
You should expect the subject of taking photos of yourself to come up. I don’t have any expectations on facial pictures but I do have expectations on photographs to prove you have done the tasks we agree to.
You have complete rights to say “NO” to any task I give you if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I especially don’t want to be the cause of someone losing their job or other havoc in their life.

Hi...

I'd like to open a conversation with you if you're okay with me not being into pictures and also if you have yahoo...I know, old school, right?...but otherwise, your ad sounds intriguing...

Hi!

Mr. Blackhawk,
I'd love to chat and see if we might be good playmates. Does yahoo IM work for you?
I don't have kik or Skype...ooops, I see I responded before but perhaps not your cup of tea. Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
I’m a 37/M with Dom tendencies looking for a sub F. I’d love to get into a Dom/Sub relationship online or even have simple conversation. I will respond to serious questions from those who want to talk further.
Now there are some things I should say up front.
If you are looking to approach me about getting into a Dom/Sub relationship online:
I am not into dd/lg dynamics that involve ageplay because to me a woman making me question her age gives me trust issues.
You should expect the subject of taking photos of yourself to come up. I don’t have any expectations on facial pictures but I do have expectations on photographs to prove you have done the tasks we agree to.
You have complete rights to say “NO” to any task I give you if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I especially don’t want to be the cause of someone losing their job or other havoc in their life.

I sent you a PM :)

Back