Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You BETTER! Or I'll stick out my bottom lip and pout and then someone will have to paddle me and WE KNOW how those things always turn out;)" (Giggling) "Seriously though Daddy G, I'm very glad about your promotion although I imagine the entire continent del Norte does give you overwhelming headaches! Glad too that our sister PWMT keeps you 'a-breast'." (Giggle snorts)

I try :eek: lol

I'm proud of Daddy and his promotion......but I'm NOT a fan of his hours. He works far too much and far too hard and is terrible about taking time for himself :mad:

"He should have! Next time maybe he'll know better:rolleyes: Happy Valentine's Day...."

Thanks Peaches.....it's not my favorite day of the year and I probably won't be around much tmw, but I appreciate well wishes all the same. :)

I hope you have a fabulous day as well and I'm so excited for you that your countdown is winding down :D

Thanks Peaches.....it's not my favorite day of the year and I probably won't be around much tmw, but I appreciate well wishes all the same. :)

I hope you have a fabulous day as well and I'm so excited for you that your countdown is winding down :D

"Thanks!"

"Think it's about time to head off to bed myself - Love and Laughter to all - tomorrow and every day! Happy Thursday and Happy Valentine's Day to my beloved sisters and to the Daddies - Sleep well and sweet dreams!":heart:

And of course Little girl..........you always say just the right things.......That's why I love you Little One........:kiss:'s & :heart:'s to you always...........:)

*breezes in to wish everyone a Happy V-day*

:rose:

Hi daddy G and sweet Serene. Hugs!!

--------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you. There are so many lucky daddies and girls who've found each other. I celebrate each of you. :heart:

And for those without a special someone, special hugs and kisses for you. :kiss::rose:

"First things first - And thanks too to NFL for her lovely comments on a story - working on Chapter 3 now!":kiss:
Anytime dear sister. It was a great story, I didn't realise you wrote until yesterday :kiss:

Nfl just knows good writing when she see's it. :rose:
*nods head* I do, I do :rose:

Bella I am so happy to hear that your Dad is back home *hugs*

Happy Valentine's Day :kiss::heart: or Happy Thursday :heart: (my husband had a sweet moment, bought me a movie because Taylor Kitsch is in it - his reasoning, "well, I know you like to look at him" giggles :D

Anytime dear sister. It was a great story, I didn't realise you wrote until yesterday :kiss:

(Giggles) "Yes, well we all have our little 'nasty habits'.":D

*nods head* I do, I do :rose:

Bella I am so happy to hear that your Dad is back home *hugs*

Happy Valentine's Day :kiss::heart: or Happy Thursday :heart: (my husband had a sweet moment, bought me a movie because Taylor Kitsch is in it - his reasoning, "well, I know you like to look at him" giggles :D

"That IS sweet....and a very understanding hubby!"

"Good Morning ALL - Happy Thursday AND Happy Valentine's Day to ALL my lovely sister Baby Girls and to ALL the Daddies. Here in the Midwest US it is currently in the mid-30s - winds will increase during the day and while the temps get up to 50ish during the day today they're expected to fall off rapidly tonight with snow and a possible wintry mix expected overnight.":kiss:

Morning Lovelies and Gents ... sounds like a manner of good things are happening for many here :) Have a wonderful day!!
Hoping there are lots of hugs and kisses and flowers and candies for all, today :kiss:

happy Valentines day

It took me forever to catch up on my thread reading...such a fun group.

Hope everyone has a great V day or Ferris Day (like that better too).

Kisses to a spacial baby girl.

It took me forever to catch up on my thread reading...such a fun group.

Hope everyone has a great V day or Ferris Day (like that better too).

Kisses to a spacial baby girl.

Kisses back to a special Daddy.

My Daddy is a very wonderful man, just so everybody knows. Its been hard on us lately, and I just wanted to tell everyone here how good he's been to me. Wildly supportive, so encouraging, and so loving. No matter what, Daddy, I'm here for you just like you're here for me. I want to see you smile and hear you laugh. I never want to be the cause of sadness in your eyes.

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy. Love you. :heart:

Last edited:
"Good Morning ALL - Happy Thursday AND Happy Valentine's Day to ALL my lovely sister Baby Girls and to ALL the Daddies. Here in the Midwest US it is currently in the mid-30s - winds will increase during the day and while the temps get up to 50ish during the day today they're expected to fall off rapidly tonight with snow and a possible wintry mix expected overnight.":kiss:

BAH to the weather forecast! I've given up on trying to keep the driveway clear after that "wintery mix" over the weekend. Now more snow on top of it covering the frozen "sharp as a knives" crap, it's a down right dangerous trek to get the mail.

With the wind blowing, it's Anal-artica out there! All that's missing are the penguins.
Some of you may have picked up on the fact that I hate winter. Well at least the penguins are properly dressed for V-day....

Kisses to all the little girls on this special day and knowing looks to the Daddys. The things we do and go through to make our little girls happy!

Last edited:
BAH to the weather forecast! I've given up on trying to keep the driveway clear after that "wintery mix" over the weekend. Now more snow on top of it covering the frozen "sharp as a knives" crap, it's a down right dangerous trek to get the mail.

With the wind blowing, it's Anal-artica out there! All that's missing are the penquins.
Some of you may have picked up on the fact that I hate winter. Well at least the penquins are properly dressed for V-day....

Kisses to all the little girls on this special day and knowing looks to the Daddys. The things we do and go through to make our little girls happy!

LMAO you're nit alone, Daddy Stan ... anyone around knows when the freezing white hell (or just the frigid bitch of winter, in general) cones to call, my first thing every morning will be "bloody ******- hell!"

I hate winter, too *solemn nod*

Happy Valentines Day and Thursday to all of my beautiful sisters and handsome daddies!

I had a very wonderful surprise last night! A very dear friend that I haven't spoken to in almost a month finally contacted me on here with his new number & we stayed up wayy past my bedtime catching up. I missed him so very much! I told him he is my new Daddy and he agreed. ~giggles~

Peaches, I don't like tonights forecast one bit!!

Everyone else that has stopped by this morning, xoxox!

Good morning to all the dashing Daddies and bubbly baby girls that make them smile! :)

Hop everyone has a great day . . . and if you celebrate it happy hearts for your Valentine's Day . . . :heart::):heart::):heart:

With the wind blowing, it's Anal-artica out there! All that's missing are the penquins.
Some of you may have picked up on the fact that I hate winter. Well at least the penquins are properly dressed for V-day....

Love the edit in your siggy!!
I share your feelings on winter. Be safe, ok? :)
~sweetly kisses Daddy Stan back on the cheek~

Mornin' All.. I'm off and on throughout the day.. I'll pop in a say "howdy" as the day progresses...:D

Hugs for all the Daddies, Kisses to Baby Girls

Happy Valentines Day and Thursday to all of my beautiful sisters and handsome daddies!

I had a very wonderful surprise last night! A very dear friend that I haven't spoken to in almost a month finally contacted me on here with his new number & we stayed up wayy past my bedtime catching up. I missed him so very much! I told him he is my new Daddy and he agreed. ~giggles~

Oh how wonderful and how about the timing! Isn't it great when these things just seem to drop out of the sky! You know the whole fate, karma, mojo thing. So ecstatic for you and hope you're happy for a very long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back