Naughty firefighter, new to lit!!

Ohhhh my shoulders, abs, arms and everything...... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

*subscribed*

Ohhhh my shoulders, abs, arms and everything...... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

*subscribed*

Thanks for the kind words from everyone. It just makes me smile and want to give more pics!!!! I just got back from training so thought i would take a pic before i hit the shower!!!! xx

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121115_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20121115_2.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 470
Thanks for the kind words from everyone. It just makes me smile and want to give more pics!!!! I just got back from training so thought i would take a pic before i hit the shower!!!! xx

Yikes!

Come use my shower!!!! PLEASE!

Wow... I just want to sink my teeth into those thighs. Grrrrr

Wow... I just want to sink my teeth into those thighs. Grrrrr

Sounds very interesting!!!! Would do anything to get those amazing lips on my body!!!!!!!

xx Perhaps here??

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121116.JPG
    Snapshot_20121116.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 422
  • Snapshot_20121116_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20121116_1.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 441
Sounds very interesting!!!! Would do anything to get those amazing lips on my body!!!!!!!

xx Perhaps here??

Oh definitely there! I'm a sucker for that tease of your lips in the second shot. Mmmmm lipstick kisses anywhere you'd like.

love the photos. very sexxy. now quit being a tease. we all want to see the "goods". i see a ring on your hand.are you married?

getting naughty

getting naughty

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121119.JPG
    Snapshot_20121119.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 414
Back