I want to try prostate stimulation

Married but with a wife that would not understand why I would want to try an anal toy. I have read that stimulating the prostate is supposed to be mind blowing so I want to try it. I can go out and but the toy but I can't figure out where to hide it or if I do I can't figure out how to clean it. I was hoping to find a discreet anal toy I could try using but have come up blank. I figure if it looks like a brush or something I could just leave it kinda hidden and if it's seen it's no big deal. Where as if she finds a butt toy there would be some much embarrassing dialogue after that.

For those of you who have wonderful relationships and cant wrap your mind around my problem. No she won't understand, no I will not tell her. Yes we have great sex. No she is rarely kinky. No there is no way she would understand what I want. So I need to do this on the down low.

Any idea?

Before getting round to what to do about your problem let me say that I have a wife who wouldn’t understand. Apart from her thinking it an unnatural desire, despite us having a good sex life, it would develop into an undesirable situation. Forget about cucumbers, toothbrushes etc.

If I’ve understand correctly what you are looking for a butt plug, dildo or anything similar is a non starter. The purpose of a butt plug is to open the sphincter to allow easier passage of a dildo. Self use of a dildo is unlikely to give you the satisfaction you are looking for. Not every pro domme is able to use a dildo sufficiently expertly to provide prostate stimulation.

I suggest you buy yourself an Hitachi wand and use it to stimulate your prostate via the perineum. That’s the bit between your scrotum and anus. No problem with cleaning because it’s external not internal use. You would have to find somewhere to hide it and if you’re wife is anything like mine that will be impossible. The only times that I am able to enjoy it is when I get the opportunity to visit a pro domme who knows what they’re doing. I can assure you, from my own experience, that the effect will be nothing like you have experienced before. But whatever you do be careful.

Cleanup has to be easier if I could just toss a condom in the garbage.

Clean up is washing the toy in hot water and soap. You're not dealing with industrial waste, just a bit of lube, a streak of shit and some tissues. Sounds to me like you're over-thinking everything here, which means you're going to be tense as all fuck and it won't be fun. Dude, relax!

Before getting round to what to do about your problem let me say that I have a wife who wouldn’t understand. Apart from her thinking it an unnatural desire, despite us having a good sex life, it would develop into an undesirable situation. Forget about cucumbers, toothbrushes etc.

If I’ve understand correctly what you are looking for a butt plug, dildo or anything similar is a non starter. The purpose of a butt plug is to open the sphincter to allow easier passage of a dildo. Self use of a dildo is unlikely to give you the satisfaction you are looking for. Not every pro domme is able to use a dildo sufficiently expertly to provide prostate stimulation.

I suggest you buy yourself an Hitachi wand and use it to stimulate your prostate via the perineum. That’s the bit between your scrotum and anus. No problem with cleaning because it’s external not internal use. You would have to find somewhere to hide it and if you’re wife is anything like mine that will be impossible. The only times that I am able to enjoy it is when I get the opportunity to visit a pro domme who knows what they’re doing. I can assure you, from my own experience, that the effect will be nothing like you have experienced before. But whatever you do be careful.

I will look into this Hatachi wand and see how large it is, but yes I don't have a lot of places to keep things personal.

Too bad you feel like you need to hide your pleasures from your SO. I have done thay in a past life, nevwr again. But moving on to your butt.... Like Rainshine said clean up shouldn't be a big deal. Being clean before hand is beneficial and lube is pretty much the standard especially as the toys get bigger and bigger which usually they do with experience. Enjoy!

Too bad you feel like you need to hide your pleasures from your SO. I have done thay in a past life, nevwr again. But moving on to your butt.... Like Rainshine said clean up shouldn't be a big deal. Being clean before hand is beneficial and lube is pretty much the standard especially as the toys get bigger and bigger which usually they do with experience. Enjoy!

BiTodd if that is your ass in your avatar...I would love to bury my tongue in it!!!

Married but with a wife that would not understand why I would want to try an anal toy. I have read that stimulating the prostate is supposed to be mind blowing so I want to try it. I can go out and but the toy but I can't figure out where to hide it or if I do I can't figure out how to clean it. I was hoping to find a discreet anal toy I could try using but have come up blank. I figure if it looks like a brush or something I could just leave it kinda hidden and if it's seen it's no big deal. Where as if she finds a butt toy there would be some much embarrassing dialogue after that.

For those of you who have wonderful relationships and cant wrap your mind around my problem. No she won't understand, no I will not tell her. Yes we have great sex. No she is rarely kinky. No there is no way she would understand what I want. So I need to do this on the down low.

Any idea?
Given that having a toy at home is problematic for you, your wife won't give you a prostate massage and you can't do the job with your finger(s), I suggest you check out what services the massage palours in our area provide. Start with those that provide Sensual Massage services. Most women who provide sensual/adult massages that end with a happy ending (the jack you off) will be familiar with prostate massages - putting their finger or two up your ass and gently massaging your prostate while they give you a handjob. This is a far far better way to experience prostate stimulation than sticking a toy up your bum I can tell you

So I see some big red flags. I'm thinking having your wife finding a hidden sex toy or a used condom in the trash could be problematic. Why do you think your wife would object? Try to think of a way to bring it up. It's better with a partner.

I will look into this Hatachi wand and see how large it is, but yes I don't have a lot of places to keep things personal.

I’ve never personally owned an Hitachi Wand (just googled and apparently it’s now marketed as Magic Wand) it’s always been the property of the lady using it. They are apparently available for $54 on Amazon.com (I’m assuming you’re in the USA?) but also available on Amazon.co.uk.

I’ve never had a tape measure with me so I’ve never actually measured one (too busy enjoying the moment 😊) but apparently it’s about 12” long and the head is just over 2” in diameter which sounds about right. Just google and all the information will come up. You can get comparisons with other makes as regards performance and price etc.

The details say that it shuts off after 20 minutes but you can then switch it back on. But if used properly for prostate massage via the perineum you’ll want a rest before 20 minutes are up. Your wife would enjoy it as well with or without your assistance.

Through the perinium is nice but a thick lifesized dildo with a pronounced glans is my second favorite. 😈

You have two choices. Hide from your wife. Or confess your desires.
If you're going to hide; go all in ... pay somebody.
Or be true to your desires and let the cards fall where they may ... if your relationship matters to her, you may just be surprised what she can live with.
The question I'd be asking myself is what you can live with?

You have two choices. Hide from your wife. Or confess your desires.
If you're going to hide; go all in ... pay somebody.
Or be true to your desires and let the cards fall where they may ... if your relationship matters to her, you may just be surprised what she can live with.
The question I'd be asking myself is what you can live with?

I like the life I love and if I can't have what I want I have 90% I guess it's better then nothing.

I want to try it 717 area code

I’m interested in meeting someone who’s an expert in this. Teach me how and you’ll have a partner.

I have tried two so far. One was shaped like an Aneros but probably harder, the other is too short and doesn't reach the sweet spot that I have yet ti find.

We've tried 3 different types. One soft one hard and a nexus type toy. The nexus type toy was great! Next would be the soft dildo. The hard one was uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back