Best friend's step father

D

danicanuck

Guest
I have this idea from when I was 20 and stayed at my best friend's house for a week or so. Her step father has been around for about 2 or 3 years now married to her mom and I've noticed he has a rugged handsomeness to him and seems very serious most of the time. I had been there a couple nights when I was having a shower and noticed someone watching through the crack in the bathroom door (guess I didn't have it closed tight). It gets me very turned on so I give him a show. Later when I'm with my friend I tell her about her step dad and she is shocked saying there was no way. But the more we talk about it the more I see is excited about it. She dares me to prove he is interested. So we wait until it's really late and I go to the living room in my booty shorts and tank. I make small talk with him seeing he has had quite a few drinks and he is not shy about looking at me. I know my friend is watching hidden and so waste no time in getting to seducing him. I suck his cock and he bangs the heck out of me until his wife, my friend's mom comes home. She was supposed to be away for another day. I start to panic as she has walked in on us, him behind me thrusting hard with a handful of my hair. He doesn't stop though and now this woman I have known for so many years is touching me. They both use me on the couch and when I return to the bedroom my friend is sitting there is shock.

A second part to this I would envision my friend now wanting me to be with her and her boyfriend. Like mother like daughter.

Thoughts or any interested takers let me know. :
 
That sounds like a good story line, with lots of potential to add on chapters. Could be really hot.
 
Back
Top