"Erotic" adventurer in the making ( Closed for Cumchat)

They converge on me, some having to jump up to reach my top. With mere moments i am stripped to just my wedge sandals as the group gawks at metoching my breasts. The “king” slaps them away telling them to take you away for now as you are in a mood to check out his new “plaything”. With thathe circles me, my breathing heavy, my bare breasts heaving up and down. I try to talk my way out saying “ummm i write a blog you would make a good story” he looks at me confused for a moment obviously not knowing what a blog is and says “plaything talk too much i like your body”. His big hands envelope my perky 32C chest as he also palms my pussy area, intrigued as when he rubs certain areas soft moans escape my lips whether I want them to or not.
 
The slaves or servants of the Skull King take me to the rear of the large hut and string me up with my arms spread wide and tied to a horizontal pole, from there I can see everything that is going on. The King is groping your tits and your pussy, I expect you to start screaming at any moment but instead, I hear a low lustful moan from you as he finds the sweet spot in your wet pink cunt.

The King chuckles with delight and starts to finger fuck you in earnest, each thrust of his fingers tickling your G-spot and you push your hips onto his fingers.

"We fuck, yes?" asks the King, not really asking but stating a fact,

You are dragged to a low table in the centre of the hut and tied down to the top with your arms and legs spread out and the King reaches under his loincloth and pulls out what looks like a bony snake but with horror, I realise it's his cock and he intends to fuck you with THAT.
 
They did mot secure you well and you manage to break free which causes choas ss the “king” is very upset and just starts taking out his slaves in anger as they run about. In the commotion we manage to escape. You scold me for being a naive wanna be explorer and I hiss back with talk of you being a “has been” and “over rated” when it comes to your skills you brag about. The next few hours are tension filled as we simply focus on an escape. We managed to do so and are now safely out of that last predicament. We both have a look like we want to say sorry but, like a game of chicken we want to see who will crack first.
 
Even though we managed to escape it was impossible to collect everything, I managed to pick up just a pair of shorts and you managed a skirt but no underwear, we did find one rucksack with food and water in it and around the canteen was wrapped a skimpy bra which I assumed was an attempt to keep the water cool and stop it evaporating, so there we were in the middle of nowhere half naked and no transport.

For a few hours, we were blaming each other for what had happened, you blamed me for taking us into that area, but I'd had no idea of what lay in that part, I blamed you for playing up to the Skull King and practically inviting him to fuck you. Eventually, we both calmed down and having walked several miles we found somewhere to sleep for the night. We daren't light a fire for fear of being followed and as night fell it turned bitterly cold and we cuddled together for warmth but your hands were freezing cold so I suggested that you put your hands inside my shorts as that was the warmest place on my body and in return, you agreed to me putting my hands inside your bra which didn't really warm my hands but the cold had brought out your nipples to hard rubbery points which led to my cock twitching which led to you jerking me off and that led to us keeping active all night, fucking.

In the morning we were firm friends again and looking forward to our next adventure.
 
We travel to back to the States as there has been rumors of lost gold in some remote western territories known for Indian tribe control. I take advantage of a new “adventure” for my blog, and being the diva girly girl I am it called forva new outfit.

https://www.lingeriediva.com/collec...cts/rodeo-roxie-costume?variant=7572769865758

I can see you roll your eyes as I look like something out of the barbie doll aisle with the cute pink and black outfit. Again more fasion than function. Yet we head on to first site via old maps I found online.
 
With our next venture/project decided I left you to go in search of a new outfit while I searched for some suitable, affordable transport, eventually turning up at the agreed meeting place in a secondhand topless jeep that had seen better days.
My first sight of you in your new outfit had me groaning and rolling my eyes, a startling pink and black outfit with your hair in pigtails you would have looked like a schoolgirl on her way to a fancy dress party, but the way you filled the top half of the dress more than made up for that,

"HUH.Very cute, totally impractical but still cute," was my only comment, I began loading up while you made yourself busy filming me for your blog.

I had chosen everything that we would need with great care including the double sleeping bag {a great space saver}. Anyway I reasoned we were getting along fine now and I didn't think you would mind sharing, I for one most certainly didn't mind.


The fun started when you tried to get into the jeep, the step was too high and your dress wouldn't allow you to lift your leg high enough. I assessed the situation and with a certain amount of satisfaction I said,

"You're gonna have to hitch your dress right up and I'll give you a push from behind."

I saw you blush slightly then giggle and begin hitching your dress up slowly, revealing your long tanned legs until your dress was around your waist and everyone in the crowd that had gathered to watch the spectacle could see a skimpy pair of panties with black and pink polka dots.

I stood on one side and lifted your foot onto the step.

"Stay where you are honey, I'm gonna push you from behind now."

The view from behind was spectacular, your panties had all but disappeared into your ass crack while the crotch was stretched tightly over your pussy forming a perfect camel toe. Trying to concentrate on the job in hand I grasped both round cheeks and pushed, finally you moved and were sat in the passenger seat with your dress still around your waist while the crotch of your panties were becoming wetter and wetter

"Oh no, don't tell me you've just cum?"
 
We arrive at the next site, an ancient indian burial site supposedly haunted. We set up camp then you and I have about an hour of daylight before we need to call it a night. As we go on I making sarcastic comments to my video blog since I dont believe in ghosts. As we walk I suddenly feel a chill and ask if you felt that. You look at me odd saying “ chill? Its very warm tonight hun you’re crazy”. Again I feel a chill and it causes my nipples to stiffen under the top. A little further we come across some stones with inscriptions. I had been studying deciphering them so I check them out. “They have warnings about females entering this ground in immodest dress and beware it will anger the spirits”. I joke about it a bit, again knocking the whole “haunted” thing. I feel a rush of air under my short skirt and I begin to grow abit horny from the cool air rushes upon my body but I say nothing. Suddenly in the fading light, it gets hard to see clearly. I feel hands on my boobs. “Hey perv hands off I am filming dont mess my feed up” I kinda bark at you. However all you say is “ huh what did you say darling” as you are like 15 feet ahead and couldn’t of touched me?!
 
It came as something of a surprise when you suddenly barked at me in an annoyed voice

'Hey perv hands off I am filming don't mess my feed up.'

Considering I was yards away and was nowhere near you or at least not close enough to grope you although that was certainly on my mind for something to do after supper. I turned round and asked,

"Huh what did you say darling?"

And to my astonishment your top was almost undone and you had one hand under your skirt trying to prevent your panties from being pulled down and filming yourself with the camera in the other. It was weird seeing you seemingly fighting with yourself to stay dressed as there was no one else about that I could see.

"Stop messing about Kimberly, if you want to stop and fuck right here just say so,"

Suddenly the air turns considerably colder and the clouds cover the moon so it's almost pitch black, I can hear you shouting but can't see you,

'NO, NO OH FUCK NO,' A long silence then out of the darkness I hear you moaning,'YES, YES, FUCK YES, I WANT MORE'

Then the moon comes from behind a cloud and I can see you lying on your back under a tree, stark naked, legs waving in the air and bucking your hips as if you were being screwed.

"Ok Kim you can stop the theatrics now, if you want me to fuck you then I will but no more play acting ok."

I strip down to my boxers and run my hand up your thighs only to find a river of cum dripping from your pussy.

"What,,,,, how? Who did this? I didn't see anybody"

Then I had to wait for you to get yourself together and give me an explanation.
 
Last edited:
Clad only in my boots. My clothing Strewn about near me. I look at you with a confused semi fearful look, but more confused as my body relaxes from an orgasm. “I... I don’t know what happened, I saw nothing. Honestly”. I go to check my footage but it just goes from my regular shots to me fighting to keep top buttoned and my panties up. Then it goes dark and my scream. “Help me find my clothing. We need to investigate what the hell is going on here. A great blog piece!” You roll your eyes at my naive nature but are impressed by my fortitude as you...
 
Kim looked confused and distressed but she lay on her back, her long legs spread wide as I gathered the mixture of cum and pussy juice that was oozing in a steady stream from her wet pink cunt on my fingers and licked them clean. It tasted strange, different from her usual taste, it was tangy and sweet all at the same time. As soon as I swallowed it down my cock began to grow harder and longer than I had ever known and all I could think about was plunging my cock into Kimberly's tight wet hole that she spread open with her fingers.

I lost all reason as I leapt on her naked body and ravished her with my fingers, hands and cock, leaving no part of her luscious soft body untouched and Kimberly lay under me squirming her body against mine, whimpering and moaning with pleasure, in the space of a couple of minutes she orgasmed three maybe four times then my erection suddenly disappeared and I found myself laying on top of Kimberly, both of us gasping for breath.

"Whatever fucked you first has some pretty powerful medicine and I don't know about you babe but I want some more of it, so if it comes for you again let it fuck you as much as it likes, if we can analyze whatever it is it leaves inside you we can make a fucking fortune flogging it."

My commercial brain now working overtime.
 
I stand just clad in my boots as I’m surrounded by 6 “curious” natives. They begin touching me and I swat their hands away with that “princess” better then them snobby attitude. You tell me to rekax and not rile them up as we know nothing about them. They touch my long legs, marveling at their 40” length and cup my breasts and bounce them in their hands like one weighing produce at a market. I squeal a bit as one finds my bald pussy lips and pushed two fingers inside me. As he oumps he feels them grow wet and pulls them out, then to his nose to take in my sweet scent. They keep you at a distance from me as they continue their inspection of the tall woman before them. Then the one notices my reaction when his fingers inside me change speeds.
 
I could only watch as Kimberly was fondled by these strangers, touching her breasts, playing with them as though they were a new toy. Really though Kimberly's tits were made to be played with, firm and perky yet soft and malleable, her hard proud nipples added to their attraction, their beauty. Kim seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, breathing hard, her head rocked back on her shoulders and her mouth wide open in a silent scream as they violated and ravished her.

Kim's legs were pushed apart and I could see that she was so wet, her pussy lips glistened in the light and droplets of her juices began to trickle down her legs, Several hands delved between her legs as they took turns to finger fuck her tight, wet snatch. Kimberly's hips began to gyrate as she squirmed on their fingers, fucking herself on their long bony digits. When she climaxed her body went rigid and she seemed to hold her breath as her orgasm enveloped her.

"Girl very sexy, we like, we keep her." The eldest of the group made the unexpected announcement and the others nodded their head in agreement,

"We fuck you everyday, you like that?" The question was directed at Kimberly who looked at me for help with desperation in her eyes.

"I can't say I blame them baby, you certainly appeared to be having a good time, but there's probably more of them and if they ALL wanna fuck you every day you'll be as sore as hell, you had better think of something they'll like better than your pussy."
 
I take out a few gems out of a bag I had nearby. They look at them with a fearful look. They scatter as quickly as they came. I ask what was that about. You say “some tribes think certain gems are cursed foolish superstition I guess”. In just my boots and hat I go to grab my dress but stop. You see me look at you and you know that look. Its the “i am horny but wont admit it look”. You know the fondling worked me up and I need some. And only you and I are around. You see a playful side of me that my diva self does not show often. “ well fonna just look at this tall slender bod or FUCK it dude?! I say teasingly.
 
Well there was no option with just me and Kimberly all alone and Kimberly all naked and hot and horny and then she left me in no doubt as to what she wanted.

'Well, gonna just look at this tall slender bod or FUCK it dude?'

My pants came off quicker than a rattlesnake's strike and I had her in a tight grip pressing her hot luscious tits against me, my hands curled under her butt and lifting her off the ground, she moaned as she wrapped her long legs around me and slipped one hand between our hot sweaty bodies to grab hold of my cock and push it into her hot wet, volcano of a cunt.

"You want me to fuck you babe so that's what I'm gonna do." I muttered in her ear as our hips both jerked and met with a wet slap of skin on skin and my cock disappeared deep in her cunt like a rat in a drainpipe.

We rolled together on the ground, biting and scratching and fucking like there was no tomorrow. Kimberly was so horny and fucked me as much as I fucked her and her orgasms hit the fan three, four times in quick succession before I emptied my balls inside her and we came to a standstill,

"Gimme a minute or two and we'll go again." I managed to gasp as you rolled your hips again wanting to start straightaway.
 
Im on my back arching my back upwards, like im humping the air. “ not sure what has come over me”. I say half confused, but my body seems to have other ideas as I still have that “ hey not finished here yet dude” look. My gaze on your hard cock that is glistening from my juices. “ I need to cum again bad!” I say. Knowing I am not normally like this, well the demanding diva type yes, just not the begging for more sex from you type. You know you need to strike quick.
 
Last edited:
Kimberley has that 'fuck me again' look in her eye and I grin knowing that this is gonna be one humdinger of a long night so I pin her down on her back and spread her open like a smorgasbord, her wet dripping hole a whole plateful of sweet tasting delights, her cunt lips wet and juicy whilst inside her spread open lips is a glistening pink delicacy that will wrap around my cock and smear its juices all over my shaft. I leer at her so that she knows I'm gonna fuck her long and hard until she's had enough.

"You asked for it babe and I can't say no to a lady like you can I?"

I push slowly into your soft wet hole watching my cock disappear inside you like a large pink snake and laugh as you giggle when I ram every inch inside you and your tits wobble when I fuck your tight hole, grunting my pleasure,

"UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH" and bite your soft tanned neck, sucking the skin and leaving my mark on you.

"Everyone who sees that is gonna know that I fucked you first baby."
 
The power of the gems must be wearing off because I say " Hey what the?! " As you finish sliding inside me. I try to say stop but all that comes out is "st... Ahhh" As your smooth slow strokes break up my sentences and my breathing a bit more laborer as soft moans escape my lips. " We can't.. Mmmm do this.. Mmm this is a mistake it must of been those gems... Ahh. talking" I stammer. My words are protest but my actions are other wise. I do try to push you out, but only with mild half hearted attempts as instinct takes, over my normal diva self and I realize how good you feel and how skilled you are in love making.
 
I hear you protesting as my cock slides effortlessly in and out of your tight wet pussy but from the tone of your voice you don't want me to stop but fill your cunt with my cock, I bite on one of your hard rubbery nipples and you thrust your hips up to meet mine and we slap noisily and wetly together with a mix of sweat and pussy juice. In reply to your claim that it is the gems power that is making you do this I sneer at you and tell you what you don't really want to hear,

"No babe it's not the gems making you do this it's because your a dirty fucking skank who won't admit you're loving every fucking inch of my cock inside you and you can't wait for my hot spunk to fill you."

I hold your chin so you are looking at me and snarl,

"You want my spunk don't you? Of course you do but you have to beg me for it, repeat after me, 'PLEASE SIR FUCK ME AND FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR LOVELY SPUNK, PLEASE SIR, DO IT."

I laugh triumphantly waiting for you to beg.
 
The gems are waining in their effect on me as I protest more saying "we cannot.. Mmmm.... Do th... This we got places to explore". You keep pounding me saying " Look you Barbie explorer right now I'm exploring your pussy trust me I'm a guide and now I'm "guiding" my cock inside you princess". I should be upset and eyes tell you I am but you can tell secretly that your firm bold words are a bit of a, turn on, even if I don't admit it. You say I talk to much and before I say anything back, your hard member slides from my pussy to my mouth as you change your position quickly and begin fucking my face to silence me.
 
I can tell that the sensation of my cock pounding your hot wet pussy is really getting to you although you are trying to convince me to stop.

"You talk too much babe, mebbe this will shut you up."

I slide out of your pussy with a wet sounding 'SLURRRP' and shove my hard wet cock down your throat before you can protest. I knew it was the right move as you open your mouth and throat so my hot wet cum covered cock can fuck your face and you grab hold of my balls while humming some sort of tune that makes my cock quiver with your lips sucking on my shaft.

My cock is forcing your head back and stretches your neck providing a pathway down your throat just like an interstate highway.

"I wonder if I can get my cock into your belly babe, give you that full up feeling."
 
As your cock slides down my throat, you jest saying " Let's explore this, tight tunnel shall we? " I nearly gag as, you slide slowly down my throat but somehow adjust.
MMPPH MMPPH GLUG GLUG are the only sounds, I make now as you snicker and say this is a much better "conversation" You tell me two choices of next adventure to seek after this. You say tap your thigh once for option one and twice for option 2 since I cannot speak. The two options for next adventure and potential treasure to seek out are...
 
Your gurgling sounds as I fuck your throat are at least stopping you from speaking but I need to know where we could be heading next,

"Just listen for once and I'll tell you about two choices we have that I've heard about from my contacts , when you make up your mind tap me on the thigh once for option one and, surprise, surprise, twice for option two. The first one is a suspected Vampire dungeon in Transylvania, no one except for stupid people like us will go anywhere near it, the other is reported sightings of Bigfoot, the exact location is not known yt but it's definitely in the States, whaddya think?"
 
I tap your thighs twice signaling the alleged Bigfoot sightings. I think that when I give my answer you will pull out but you still fuck my face like a pussy. I feel you tensing up and go to pull my head off, you hold it in place as my eyes grow wide, knowing what is about to happen. I feel the first cumshot hit the back of my throat and gag a bit but quickly adjust. I feel several more hit the back of my throat and go down my throat as I'm forced to swallow quickly or else have it spill from my mouth all over me. Once you finish and pull out, I swallow the last load giving you a dirty look for making me swallow your load.
We clean up and head back to the hotel room we were staying at. We board a plane and head to....
 
On board the plane I explain that Bigfoot is probably just a myth and doesn't exist, however some guy out in the wilderness says he's seen one, standing over seven feet tall and his footprints were around two feet in length. Kimberly is getting all excited at this and asks innocently ' I wonder how big his cock is."

Laughing at your naivety I pull mine out,

"You have already had mine and thought that was big, a bigfoot cock has be at least half as big again in length and girth, think you could handle it?"

To remind her how a big cock feels I sat her on my knee after pulling her panties down to her ankles and slipped my cock into her ass making her gasp with surprise but she surprises me by bouncing up and down and claiming that she is just getting in practice before her big news story, 'BIGFOOT FUCKS BARBIE."
 
Last edited:
After composing ourselves I get dressed, and again more hamming up for my video blog than practical as I channel my inner Indiana Jones explorer vibe in the following... With my hand held camera in hand.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/E...oads/2015/05/Indiana-Jones-Cosplay.jpg.cf.jpg


We start tracking as I ask what do you think Bigfoot could be?
We move on following large, what appear to be bare foot prints but larger than any man's could be as we hear what appears to be primal howling in the distance of the dense wooded area.
 
Back
Top