Whoops, did I just touch your boob?

cumbtwntits

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Posts
1,076
I was in the cereal isle this morning doing some shopping when you asked me to help you to grab a box of cereal from the top shelf. I, of course, was happy to oblige considering you were definitely a cougar on the prowl. I reached up, while you leaned in, leaving my hand and arm grazing your ample breasts. I have to admit I was extremely turned on and wanted to rip your shirt off, bend you over and fuck you right there but all I did was hand you your box of cereal while you gave me a sly look and squeezed my arm.

Let me touch your boob ;)

Looking for a sexy cougar to chat and maybe more. Me: good looking, witty and fit. Drop me a PM or IM me on yahoo at bangudoggie.
 
Last edited:
cougar: a lady of a certain age that considers 21 young. if i was a woman i'd fall into the cougar bucket but alas i'd be classified as a cradle robber and perv.
 
Whoops, did your boob just touch me?

A woman who knows I think her big breasts are great came up to me in the kitchen when I was cutting bread for sandwiches. Everytime my arm came forwards with the knife she made sure her breast caught in my elbow.
I want her here right now!
:cattail:
 
Breast in the elbow

LOL definitely a cute opening. :)

Not only a cute opening for the story Barbi made to bend over
http://www.i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=504894
but that was what initiated the story idea.

Barbi is (on my typewriter) currently a Spartan Virgin in modern day Athens and the credit squeeze is biting them.
Thats where she really did meet Brad.

In another version she is already pregnant, but the man who felt her breast in his elbow does not know all she has gone through.

In truth she is three or four of my women friends.
 
Hey there are times I am so desparate I just might slide beside a stock boy and rub them on him while reaching for the top shelf. I wish I was 5'8" instead of my height. I feel like one of santa's elves.
 
Hey there are times I am so desparate I just might slide beside a stock boy and rub them on him while reaching for the top shelf. I wish I was 5'8" instead of my height. I feel like one of santa's elves.
LOL - Love it
 
I still occasionally need help...there are times things are on the top shelf in the VERY back and even on tiptoe and stretching...I can't quite reach it....
 
I think I'd be sorely tempted to tell you I'd chosen the wrong cereal and ask if you could replace it and get another down for me.....all the while standing nice and close of course!!
 
I was in Menard's Sunday, just before the NFL games started, and I was wearing my favorite NFL gear. You were a fan of the same team as I. I needed information about rolls of plastic. I gladly followed you to the correct aisle, and I looked into your eyes as you explained the differences among the many choices.

I wanted to ask you if you would play hooky with me, and join me in a drink at a nearby sports bar. Unfortunately another customer attacked you just as I was ready to approach you. You had to move on. UUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH.

I could tell from the look in your eyes that you wanted more of me.

Oh well, perhaps next time!
 
Hey there are times I am so desparate I just might slide beside a stock boy and rub them on him while reaching for the top shelf. I wish I was 5'8" instead of my height. I feel like one of santa's elves.

now i know what i need to do when I'm reaching for the coffee on the top shelf .... find a stockboy ..... and slide over really close .... LOL!!!
 
Back
Top