The China Pearl Inn part 7

We held a mini ‘Passing Out Parade’ and all 12 of Sal & my boys and girls got distinctions. I hope they decide to join the army because they’ll all make fine soldiers. Some are as young as 14 while the oldest is 17, a year younger than me!

Now it’s report writing time, page after page to be done by 1800 hours. Then I’m on on my own tonight 😭. Sal has a hotel room booked with her Westy.

CG, You know me ever so well *hands over a blindfold*

Don't forget to take one for Sal and Robyn too. :heart:

*blows kisses to Sal and Robyn* You ladies are the best. I'm sure those kids will be amazing soldiers, due in no small part to your tutelage.

Oh I have blindfolds and wicked plans not only for you Shiva but for Robyn and Sal as well.

So after I have had my wicked way with you I might need help dealing with Robyn and Sal as they are trained soldiers. :devil:iah :D

Robyn I can offer you much more delicious torments than report writing young lady. :p

Oh I have blindfolds and wicked plans not only for you Shiva but for Robyn and Sal as well.

So after I have had my wicked way with you I might need help dealing with Robyn and Sal as they are trained soldiers. :devil:iah :D

Robyn I can offer you much more delicious torments than report writing young lady. :p

Oooh CG, please tell me your wicked plans! I promise not to foil them!

*adjusts her halo*

I don't think even combined, we'd be a match for them!! :devil:

Don’t tempt me Shiva and CG. I’m a good Jewish girl!

Mmmm *licks her lips* That's my most favored type of girl. :heart:

Awe but temptation is what I do best Robyn.

I crook my finger for both young ladies to come closer and then whisper just a wee bit of my wicked plans for the Shiva and then perhaps our wicked land for sweet, almost innocent Robyn. :p :devil:ish :D

Awe but temptation is what I do best Robyn.

I crook my finger for both young ladies to come closer and then whisper just a wee bit of my wicked plans for the Shiva and then perhaps our wicked land for sweet, almost innocent Robyn. :p :devil:ish :D

JFWmh.jpg

Well you know how I enjoy tickling your fancy Shiva.;)

And keeping you, shall we say spell bound. :p

Oh SF yes ropes and scarves are involved but I fear they are not for making kites.

Oh I love silk scarves- best fun - got to watch your knots don't get pulled too tight though... ;)

It does at that... yet her cotton panties are drawing my eye from the soft glow of my screen... Harry Potter I believe

Back