These Are the Voyages: A Star Trek RP (Interest Check/Casting Call)

Wow you guys have been writing a lot!

First off, i'm cool with the plan ahead. However here is the answers to some of your questions:

I've been meaning to ask, where are we?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galac...)#/media/File:Galactic_Quadrant_Star_Trek.png

Using the federation as the middle of the clock... how about Vox space is in the 10 o'clock position.

Like is it weird a Klingon is here?

yes... but the ice planet traps lots of weird races... including borg

Are we deep in Federation space?

unexplored space

Or we like along the Klingon neutral zone?

nope.

Other questions: USS Tripoli is 98.1% repaired. However, as the senior commander, CAPT M'keer can request Hora visit his ship. So she'll be headed over.
 
No worries.
I seem to be coming down with a cold.
So I'm gonna be out till my head clears.

milkmaiden38 feel free to finish up with Amelia so you guys can move on.
Hopefully I won't be out long.
So see you guys soon, I will keep reading though so I shouldn't fall behind story wise.
 
I'm back!
And man, being sick sucks....
Wish I could have just gone down to sickbay grabbed a Hypo and been on my way.
Hope everyone else is doing well!
 
Not too bad, apart from being lazy and not wanting to exercise, I am not too bad.

So Nine is awake, just stunned right now.

More FUN
 
Beth Huntsman Ship’s Counselor

Beth Huntsman was born on Earth, and lived there until the age of 11. Her mother was part of the federation's diplomatic corp and thus the family moved to many different worlds. She grew up fast in this environment. She also developed many amazing, new friends. She learned diligence and bravery. She helped her mother and federation with critical insights to various races and diplomatic missions. She thought there was nothing that could stop her. Unfortunately, her beliefs were shattered when her family was on the Malurian home world and the NOMAD probe showed up. It killed all 4 billion people on the planet. She was on a trip to one of the planet’s outposts and survived.

She had no place to go and ended up joining star fleet. Her skill made her a natural for the Ship’s counselor. She is capable of diplomacy, and all forms of psychological treatments, but her specialty is sex therapy.

Doctor Agez Juttee Spatial Anomaly and Parallel Universe Scientist


Doctor Agez Juttee is a Saurian. The Saurian are a species of bipedal reptiles. They have huge eyes, a skin colored either red, brown or green (and anything in between) and generally look like a humanoid version of a lizard. Their eyes have a second set of eyelids, which allowed them to see infrared.

Saurians live on an very wild planet in terms of geographical activity. Volcanic eruptions, shifts in temperature, toxic gases and a generally hot climate which turned the Saurians into incredibly resilient beings. But their resilience is not what they're famous for the most, it's their Saurian brandy. An alcoholic drink popular across space, so popular in fact that not only did many races eagerly trade for it, it was even exported to the Romulan empire.

Agez Juttee is very meticulous (i.e. slow) but a very good scientist. He is part of the scientist exchange program with the federation. His field of study is Spatial Anomaly and Parallel Universes. He wears retro earth clothing and glass as a fashion statement. He's intelligent, eager, generous and perhaps a little too stubborn.

He is a responsible person in all areas of his life except for his female relationships. His love life is just wacky. This is partly due to female saurian becoming increasingly infertile. As a result, most female saurian stay on their home planet to help repopulate. Thus Agez Juttee seeks female of other races as the only option available to him.

Zosh Sol Science/Medical Officer

Zosh Sol is a dino-species of unknown origin. He grew up in a colony on a small planet orbiting around a white dwarf star.

Zosh Sol can be a very fierce and very powerful fighter. But when not in combat he is very passive and mellow. He is very smart as well and studied with the single focused passion. Federation scientists have studied him and determined he is bio-engineered. Who bio-engineered him is unknown. He joined star fleet and became one of their best medical/science officers. His passion is medical science particularly bio-engineering. His overall science grades were very good, but nothing compared to the legendary Spock. But he was able to beat Spock in size. Zosh Sol is the largest medical/science officer in Star Fleet!

As a result of the bio-engineering Zosh Sol is near impossible to kill. His shoulders store fluids and nutrients, allowing him go extended periods without feeding, He has extra sets of major organs, like 2 hearts and 4 lungs and he can go into a furious blood rage during which he can ignore all pain and will fight to the death.
 
Last edited:
First off, sorry for my slow replies laterly.
Family stuff.

And we not have Voth in the TOS Era?! o_O
well explained but heh.
Also I play a lot of Star Trek Online and am like "So we have a T-Rex running around with Laser beams mounted to it's skill and vertical launch Multi Missile tubes?!"

Also Voth Tech is way advanced even in STO.
It's a up hill battle for Starfleet/KDF/RR when they encounter the Voth.
Heck The Voth are going toe to toe with Borg lol

Side note I have not read it, but One of the books might have the borg in the TOS era.
And if count the games in this then The Borg in some forum are around(I'm referring to the events in Star Trek: Legacy)
So yeah, but all these very Advanced tech people lol
A single Voth Ship would tear apart the small group of ships and the Starbase we are at right now lol
If we go by Legacy then a single Borg Ship would put the hurt on us all.

Anyway, just dropping my thoughts and stuff on what's going on.
And again sorry for the delay in my replies.
Also go the holidays coming up here so yeah.
Will be gone for Christmas for sure.
 
oops, I have edited my multiple posts.

Voth have been removed, totally unimportant to the story.
 
Last edited:
It would be nice to remain as close to TOS as possible as it is what we agreed upon in the beginning. Even if they had not met the Voth, it is not to say the Voth was not out there.

Since the Borg already existed during TOS and the only reason nobody in the Alpha quadrant (where we are supposed to be) knows about them yet, is because they are in the Delta quadrant.

For all intents and purposes, the origin of Nine will be marked Classified, since even he doesn't know where he's from.

On a side note: If Wolfias did get to read my Nine post, I hope he got the willies, as I got the willies from writing it lol
 
All,
If my post took out too many ships... please let me know!!

I thought USS Aphrodite have her hands full with the Dreadnought.

Apollo and Saratoga will be involved with the 3 Miranda Class attackers.


Anyhow, if i screwed up... I'll edit.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
All,
I adjusted my post!!

I thought USS Aphrodite have her hands full with the Dreadnought.

Apollo and Saratoga will be involved with the 2 Miranda Class and One constitution class attacker.


Anyhow, if i screwed up... I'll edit.

Thanks
 
I'm confused by the last post.

USS Aphrodite took out a Miranda Class chasing USS Tripoli... and the attacking Dreadnought.

Tripoli took out 2 Miranda Class and a 1 Constitution Class

So there are only 1 ISS Constitution class and 2 ISS Miranda Class remaining.

USS Apollo and USS Saratoga (both heavy cruisers) needed to chase off the 3 remaining ISS attackers.

USS Aphrodite remains undamaged and can join the fight. I think the ISS fleet would retreat at this point.

I also do not understand how the USS Aphrodite crew suddenly changed into ISS Aphrodite? Is that exchange happening in a different place? Why is USS Aphrodite not changing course to complete the battle?

or did ISS Captain M'keer kill/capture USS Captain M'keer and take over the USS Aphrodite in the middle of a battle? How did that happen? Why would the crew of the USS Aphrodite continue to follow orders?

Please don't take my issues above in the wrong way. We can go in any direction people want. I just need to numbers to match (maybe one of the new ISS Miranda was cloaked) and maybe ISS M'keer used drugs to control the crew of the USS Aphrodite... There was just not enough in the last post for me to write a reply post.
 
Sorry for the short post.
Real Life is a bit of a mess.
But this will allow you guys to go on for the moment =)
 
Is this RP still running?

I am a newbie to this site, but I have had experience with ST RPing (well lots actually, lol).

Would be interested in joining in if possible.
 
Yes, it is still running.
Yes, you can join!! :)

The thread is pretty long... please enjoy reading it.

What character did you want to play?
 
Last edited:
I'll read through try to catch up!
I'd like a position at helm if one is available, if not, in real life I have a medical background if that'd help...
 
Only problem comes in if you give the helm position to Hatter we will need to find another position for Nine
 
Oh right I didn't mention that I'd prefer the pilot seat for Nine...

No worries then.

Nine will be the Science officer when accepted into active duty.

Carry on lol
 
Look if it makes life easier I'll take the Engineers position, if it'd make life easier.

No don't worry about it.

Nine will be Science officer and the second best pilot since his natural abilities is still undermined by his nano bots.
 
Back
Top