Mother and daughter on holiday

Hoping someone will be interested in writing this.

====
A mother and daughter are going on holiday together for 2 weeks, the father having meant to come with them but has been forced to stay at home because of a work emergency. They've gone someplace hot, so lots of bikini's, lots of sunbathing, lots of men in barely anything.

The mother is happily married to her husband, more than satisfied by his ability in the bedroom, and not at all looking to cheat on him. She's great looking for her age (38), with curves in all the right places.
The daughter is self described as being "one step away from being a nymphomaniac", but hasn't had sex in weeks and is going crazy with lust. She's as hot as her mother, and the spitting image of her when she was her age.
Both girls planned on having lots of sex this holiday. The mother with her husband, and the daughter with any man that would have her.

The first couple of days are spent looking around the tourist spots. On the third day they hit the beach, and the presence of half-naked and some fully naked men are not helping either girl. The mother expected to have been well and truely fucked several times by this point, and her own fingers and phone sex with hubby are not a satisfying substitute.

Another couple of days pass and they get talking to two guys at a pool side bar. They're good looking guys: tall, tanned, lots of muscles, abs, and a lot younger than the mother, closer to the daughters age (18). They're clearly interested in both girls, but eventually the both go off with just the daughter.

Talking about it the next day, the daughter is getting annoyed that her mother is not having any fun. She suggests to her mother that she find a guy and get fucked, and explains that the father will never find out because the only people that will know are themselves. The mother objects, but the daughter sees that she is considering it.

The daughter then begins talking about her night with the two guys. What they did, how long they did, and all sorts of details. The mother is reminded of what she herself was like as a teenager. She was only 20 when her daughter was born. After hours of talking the mother decides "what the hell", hubby isn't going to find out, and it might be fun.

They go off and find they guys and head back to their own hotel room. They each choose a guy, and it's awkward at first, but then the mother can't resist her guys body and decides to put her worries out of her head. She also find excitement in watching her daughter with her guy, and finds herself having the most fun she's had in years.

The foursome spend the night together in bed and the guys leave in the morning. The mother and daughter lie next to each other, naked and above the covers, talking about the night before, how they have to keep it a secret just between each other. They agree that it won't happen again.

When they get home, not a word is breathed to the father/husband about they're night of sex. On the first night back however, the mother and father are having sex in their bedroom, whent he mother notices the door is open slightly and the daughter is watching. They smile at each other and the daughter leaves.
====

There's a lot of detail in there. Truth is i came up with all of this in the space of an hour! Now, i could write it myself, but i'm working on other stories (no sex, and for other websites) and don't have the time, so please don't suggest i do it myself. Hopefully someone is willing to take a shot at it.

How about making this an incest story? Mother & Daughter do stuff and dad gets involved instead of the cheating aspect.

btw, I love that line, "one step away from being a nymphomaniac"

I love the story line and I love the ideas in it but you have too much details already prepared for it. when I write I can't go off such a tight story line. I need to be able to go where the characters take me rather then follow it so closely.

I love the story line and I love the ideas in it but you have too much details already prepared for it. when I write I can't go off such a tight story line. I need to be able to go where the characters take me rather then follow it so closely.

True, these is too much detail in it. As i said in the first post i came up with this idea in the space of an hour, and as i was writing the post i just sort of wrote in all the details as i thought of them. If anyone wants to write the idea and change the details, that's fine by me. Just as long as the basic story (mother and daughter fucking two hot guys on holiday) is kept.

Hoping someone will be interested in writing this.

====
A mother and daughter are going on holiday together for 2 weeks, the father having meant to come with them but has been forced to stay at home because of a work emergency. They've gone someplace hot, so lots of bikini's, lots of sunbathing, lots of men in barely anything.

The mother is happily married to her husband, more than satisfied by his ability in the bedroom, and not at all looking to cheat on him. She's great looking for her age (38), with curves in all the right places.
The daughter is self described as being "one step away from being a nymphomaniac", but hasn't had sex in weeks and is going crazy with lust. She's as hot as her mother, and the spitting image of her when she was her age.
Both girls planned on having lots of sex this holiday. The mother with her husband, and the daughter with any man that would have her.

The first couple of days are spent looking around the tourist spots. On the third day they hit the beach, and the presence of half-naked and some fully naked men are not helping either girl. The mother expected to have been well and truely fucked several times by this point, and her own fingers and phone sex with hubby are not a satisfying substitute.

Another couple of days pass and they get talking to two guys at a pool side bar. They're good looking guys: tall, tanned, lots of muscles, abs, and a lot younger than the mother, closer to the daughters age (18). They're clearly interested in both girls, but eventually the both go off with just the daughter.

Talking about it the next day, the daughter is getting annoyed that her mother is not having any fun. She suggests to her mother that she find a guy and get fucked, and explains that the father will never find out because the only people that will know are themselves. The mother objects, but the daughter sees that she is considering it.

The daughter then begins talking about her night with the two guys. What they did, how long they did, and all sorts of details. The mother is reminded of what she herself was like as a teenager. She was only 20 when her daughter was born. After hours of talking the mother decides "what the hell", hubby isn't going to find out, and it might be fun.

They go off and find they guys and head back to their own hotel room. They each choose a guy, and it's awkward at first, but then the mother can't resist her guys body and decides to put her worries out of her head. She also find excitement in watching her daughter with her guy, and finds herself having the most fun she's had in years.

The foursome spend the night together in bed and the guys leave in the morning. The mother and daughter lie next to each other, naked and above the covers, talking about the night before, how they have to keep it a secret just between each other. They agree that it won't happen again.

When they get home, not a word is breathed to the father/husband about they're night of sex. On the first night back however, the mother and father are having sex in their bedroom, whent he mother notices the door is open slightly and the daughter is watching. They smile at each other and the daughter leaves.
====

There's a lot of detail in there. Truth is i came up with all of this in the space of an hour! Now, i could write it myself, but i'm working on other stories (no sex, and for other websites) and don't have the time, so please don't suggest i do it myself. Hopefully someone is willing to take a shot at it.
Well "mystery", you have pretty much written the story already. There needs to be some fill put in and a longer more involved ending, it could be a very good story with different twists and turns available. I might give it a try.

Well "mystery", you have pretty much written the story already. There needs to be some fill put in and a longer more involved ending, it could be a very good story with different twists and turns available. I might give it a try.

Yeah, as i said i just started writing down the ideas that came into my head as i was writing the post. Feel free to change anything you want.

what about this version:

Mother and Daughter are on holiday. Since Daughter is single, she flirts around with some of the guys on the beach and eventually, she ends up fucking one of them.
The next day, the guy asks her for something special ... with her own mother. He tells her that he always dreamed about sex with a hot girl and her hot mother. It doesn't have to be at the same time (but he wouldn't mind if it would be a threesome)
Daughter is surprised by this confession, but she starts to think: Mom got pregnant pretty early (maybe even before she was 18). She knows Moms parents (her grandparents) were very strict, so she was "forced" (or talked into) marrying the guy who knocked her up. So since then, she never had another guy.
Daughter thinks, Mom deserves to have some fun and feel another guys dick.
So she and the guy she just met start to seduce Mom ...

And just think: The guy is fucking Mom, when the father is coming in. He finally managed to get away from his work so he wanted to surprise Mom and Daughter.
Of course he is shocked, when he sees the guy fucking his wife.
"Who are you. and why are you fucking my wife?"
"Oh, sorry, I am the lover of your Daughter."
"This ain't my Daughter, this is my wife ..."

Back