Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undercover Inmate (Abandoned rp OPEN to new chars & new ideas)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=43001051#post43001051

So, I started this with someone else apparently a year ago and as I sifted through my subscriptions stumbled across it. I hated to see this thread die and if anyone wants to pick it up with me and take it wherever, I think that would be just fun :devil: I have included a bit of the thread here in case you don't care to click or TLDR and you just want an idea of what was happening

River

River's piercing blue eyes scanned the scene as she approached with the other female prisoners. She stood very still holding her shoulders back and not making eye contact with anyone as she shuffled into a line with the other prisoners. She licked her lip where she could still taste blood from the backhand she had earned on the bus ride when she defended herself against the advances of another inmate on the bus. Her light blonde hair was in a braid falling down her back though long curls fell in loose strands hiding her expression from first glance.

She recognized the faces of a couple of the guards and prisoners from the profiles she had studied before being "transferred". River was a forensic psychologist, undercover investigating conditions of prisoners in various detention facilities across the country.

She had served in hostage negotiation overseas and had been a prisoner of war for 4 months when she was still active in the military. After the experience, she had always been willing to take freelance jobs investigating, undercover to assure that prisoner rights were being observed. It didn't always pay well, and there were risks involved but she found the work rewarding.

She was a small 26 year old woman of about 5'5 with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes that stood out against the natural tan of her skin. Under the orange jumpsuit and white tank top, River wore a tight fitting sports bra to take attention off of her 34Ds that would attract the worst kind of attention.

She was a compliant inmate, keeping her eyes downcast and speaking when she was spoken to. One or two comments earned a flick of her gaze as she took note of the faces that went with the statements. She only flinched momentarily as rough hands ran up her legs and arms groping her flesh searching for "hiding places." She did her best to control the faint pink blush that burned her cheeks when one of the men commented on the upcoming showers while he ran his hand over her chest.

writing credit to technofetish, who wrote parts of the Warden and Damien and later abandoned thread


Damien

Stands with his feet parted at shoulder width, arms down, truncheon held across his thighs at the handle and at the end as per regulations, upper part of his face in the shadow of the peaked cap. He can recognize ex military a mile away, and this girl is military. What is she doing here? The last one sent here was picked out in no time flat, before he could even establish contact. He had warned them not to send anyone else, not until the time is right. but do they listen? Still she might not be an op, just another bad girl.
He makes a show of leering and ogling. It would be unnatural for him not to. Doesn't have to try very hard to pretend. She is pretty, and he finds his eyes drawn to her features, her body, and the blush on her face. The bulge came naturally. What can a guy do? He will find out more about her soon enough



The Warden

Stands there watching, Damn, that girl last night was fun! he muses, eyes scanning the new intakes. She hated him, that girl he knew, how she struggled and hissed. But what can she do. Nothing. He chuckles, seemingly for no reason to the guards around him. Regulations says only female staff should be present when inmates are stripped. Well, that's a nicety that he has dispensed with. Not that the inmates would be protected, because a female staff is just another name for a dyke. Besides, Marlene the medical officer is right here. So what is the problem? where is the sinister element? "prisoners are to remove all items of clothings" He hears Marlene announces. Atta girl. Bet she enjoys that. His eyes land on the new girl again, the prettiest one. He would enjoy that too. He snaps his fingers and points to the girl.
"you there, over here" He waves her over to him. "Name" he snaps his fingers towards Jordan with the clipboard "to what do we owe the honor?"
"aggravated assault, Sir"
"really..."
That jogs his memory, should have been self defense, but the man had a good lawyer. c'est la vie.
He looks at the girl. Damn! she is pretty. She looks docile but observant. The Warden notes, and those eyes, he like those eyes. He wouldn't want to blindfold her, because he would like to stare into those eyes. He nods to Marlene

"prisoner, undress and remove all items of clothing!" the Medical officer addresses you directly, and suddenly you see that the guards are all looking at you, standing alone before the Warden and his retinue.

The Warden does not speak, making you very aware that he wants to watch you strip in front of him. You see the man with the clipboard, Jordan, leering at you.
He wonders what the girl is made of. Is she going to be defiant? There is always the chance that she is another Fed sent to watch him. He'll find out soon enough.
He runs the possibilities in his mind.
The gauntlet, yes, maybe he'll do that, but easy, go easy. She is pretty, but don't rush. He tells himself.
The faintest of smile crosses his otherwise stony face. "go ahead" He finally says
"do as instructed".


River bit her lip staring at the floor as she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on the jumpsuit and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes darted around the room, her expression calculating but emotionless.

She stepped out of her shoes and the jumpsuit then, slowly lifted one foot at a time and removed the socks. She kept her chin tucked downward as she peeled the white tank top off. This action revealed a Her tiny frame shivered slightly though she couldn't be sure if it was the cold room or the hungry sounds and expressions that sent the chill through her.


A quick scan of the room showed that she had full attention, she took a moment to study the other men who were so servile to the Warden. The man with the clipboard earned a sneer from her at a moments glance, "pathetic" was the word which came to her mind. There was another man but his expression was much harder to see, much less guage.

River could feel the warden's eyes and had no doubt of his attention being focused on her chest as she stood the white bra and panties. She slowly lifted her chin, her cheeks brightly tinted pink and looked him in the eyes before she spit aiming for his face.
__________________


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=794678
 
V For Vendetta

I had an rp idea based on this movie, I know its old but been thinking about it off and on. My idea is for Evey to never have been in the story. My character that I have made up, will end up meeting V when she is being attacked by a group of thugs. It will be a journey to get him to open up something he never does, and in time she will see why he hides his skin and will become lovers.

PM if interested.
 
Hey guys, this'll be fun: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=845956

Lookin' for players. Reply to thread or PM if interested.


Premise

Apocalyptic landscape that is slowly being rebuilt. In this world, there are squads of human wanderers/societies, werewolves, vampires, human cattle, and a group of specialized humans (or rebel weres, vamps) called the Hunters.

You're welcome to play any group above, male or female, or suggest ideas for more characters. There are many possibilities for steady interaction between the groups. Chances for a 'forbidden love' type angle, if that's your preference. We also have the Vampire/Were and his/her pet type scenarios, hostage situations and so on...
 
Devil And An Angel

My idea here is for the devil who can be named anything. Is on the mortal "realm" and is looking for a girl who could bare him a child. When he finds the woman (who is my character) He becomes interested in her, he can sense that she is ovulating so he has to take her.

This can happen in any ways, they could have a history. Or he pulls her into a dark alley and takes her, all in all while the baby is growing inside her, it will take 3 months for the baby to be born. So he has three months to get her to love him, but in the end he honestly falls in love with her.

The Sith Lord

So this is about Anakin aka darth vader. My idea here is for him to have a friend, and Padme is not even in the story she never existed. Anakin goes to his friend hoping that she would join him be his "Student" since she has the force but never had training. When he loses his battle with his old master, his friend will be there getting him out of the volcano and helped his master to get him on the ship. She waits during his surgery.

Now when he finds out she burned her hand getting him free, he will be madly in love with her but now afraid that she wont feel anything for him. He can still have sex, I have it where his room is special so he can be in a normal bed. Depending on what you want he can be wanting a child or not does not matter not a big part of the story.

Lawyer And The Middle Class

You have yourself a middle aged man 30's or older, who has everything he could want. He is successful and is very wealthy came from money to start with, but one day he meets a girl a normal middle class girl who is about 19 or so. And his cold heart will melt and they will start going out. After a while he will want the perfect life, a wife a baby and everything they could ever want.

PM if interested in any of these ideas :)
 
Last edited:
A blackmail story

Hello all,

I would really like to find a male write to continue this thread

Extra-curricular activities

If you read this thread and have some creative ideas about how we could continue it, send me a PM.
 
Scanners

This idea is based on the movie scanners, oldie but a goodie in my opinion. My idea is for two brothers to be going at it (and you do not have to play the second brother) they have powerful mind skills and they try and get into each others heads they fight for dominance. But he has one friend and when she finds her best friend, he will have been in the body of the bad brother.

His voice is still his own, and his eyes are his own eye color. But because of what his ability is, since he can make anything happen. Afraid that his best friend would never want him as her boyfriend. Since he has the ability that scares just about everyone. But all in all they will end up being together. Accepting what he was over a year ago, being by the side of the only man who ever cared for her. It makes for a good romance story.

The Promise

This one is about a woman who hears a fight and goes to help, but come to find out the gang is attacking a gargoyle. When she helps him, he makes her a promise to watch out for her. But she ends up meeting a man the next day, and they hang out. Come to find out this guy was the gargoyle in disguise. He had taken human form, his way of looking out. But he ends up showing her later what he truly is, testing her love for him.

Straight And Narrow

My idea is for my character who has a gay friend, he lost his lover and the only person who seemed to really care for him was his best and only friend. But one night the two friends end up cuddling up just to be there for each other, and something got into him and he kissed his best friend. And from there they will start a relationship, finding out he was more bi then anything. He has never had sex with a woman before, but wants to try on her. But the night they have sex she ends up conceiving and they will end up raising a baby together.

Note: There is no gay sex or anything like that, and since not every gay man has a pithy voice and walking funny he can just of course act like straight guys. Baby thing does not have to happen if you prefer.

Splash

This is about a merman that ended up getting caught in a fisherman's net, my character over hears what the men say about it. That they would lock "it" up and show it off sell tickets. That kind of thing made her sick, so she ends up freeing the merman. He knows that this woman was who he needed for queen, so he ends up kissing her making her as his but the kiss also gets her pregnant. And as she carries his child she will begin to change as well into a mermaid.

Once the baby is born her changes will be fast. Babies develop quicker since there race can heal fast. He begins to get to know her so he can get to know him. They do end up falling in love and when they have sex she will be bound to him. Rather she wants to be his or not. It will take a week for her to start showing, but she will put it off as eating to much. And from there anything can go :)

Pm If interested
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=822993

Sadly, this thread isn't as updated as I would have liked it to be. I'm looking for a player that can post with the same amount of detail, mutiple paragraphs, ect. I would also like someone that can post on a regular basis.

The woman in the thread is a journalist who is turned against her will. Although, this is the beginning of the story, the real plot will take us through her escape as well.

Please PM me if you are interested!
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=819026

I had been playing this thead with a writer who sadly disappeared. It's about a man that is part of a government program who travels through time. Along the way he meets a series of women, both historical figures and the ones that were just living their everyday lives. I'm looking for a male co-writer to continue this. If anyone is interested, drop me a line and we can discuss.
 
The Ghost Rider

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

The Mistress

So I have this idea about an older man, maybe mid 30's early 40's. He is very unhappy in his marriage, but he has had his eyes on his neighbor. He had known the girl next door since she was about ten. He had been close friends with her parents, and he was there to comfort her when they were killed. He hasn't had sex in ten years and wants children but his wife doesn't. So when he has sex with her, he is hoping to get her pregnant with his child.

Perhaps when they have sex he tells her he wants a baby with her. Anything can happen and if you don't like something let me know, can easily change it. She is shocked but agrees to it. She wants him happy and would do anything for him, he is an aggressive man. He loves her but he is the kind of guy to slam her into the wall and take her.

The Infinite Journey

This is actually a pirates of the Caribbean rp idea, I was interested in finding someone to play Hector Barbossa or Edward Teach (Jacks father) My idea is for him to have had a girl on his ship since she was five years old. But he watches her grow and wants the girl since she is eighteen. Afraid due to age gap they have a hard time being open. But takes a chance.

The Vow

My character knows a girl who just turned eighteen, the priest knew her family for years. Hell even went to school with her father, when her parents moved away she actually stayed and her and the priest got really close. But he ends up falling in love with her, and when she goes to confession he goes into her booth and perhaps takes her. Ever since then he secretly has sex with her, its love however. But when the girl gets pregnant things start to change.

(Don't have to do the pregnant part just FYI)

If interested pm me please
 
Last edited:
seeking male writer

Looking for a male to write a rp where a college photography instructor who secretly co-owns a strip club slowly tries to get a highly educated female student to become a stripper at his club.

Please PM with details
 
Last edited:
~Love Never Dies~

This rp is based on a young girl who watched her best friend get killed, though what she did not know was he was in love with her. He was much older then her but he loved her, he did not die that night. His body did but his soul leaped into another mans body. So now he has to prove to her who he is and to have a life he wanted with her but did not get a chance to say he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Crow

This is about a convict who is out and free, though on the night he gets back his wife and son are murdered and he watched the gangster kill his wife. They shot him back and now he knows the gang is out for his best friend. So now as the crow he searches for his friend, but what he doesn't know is his friend is madly in love. And he ends up falling in love with his best friend. Once they become physical she will be the guardian of the crow to make sure the crow doesn't die. (Based on the crow movies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn

This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.
 
Last edited:
A few ideas

Dear all,

A few ideas I have been thinking over and refining into something worth starting on. I will try my hardest to reply to all PMs, aside from those who clearly haven't read the following rules:

  • Please only get in touch if you are in the UK. No exceptions, please.
  • My strong preference is to roleplay via an instant messaging service (Yahoo! or MSN, for example). You would have to be a somewhat stupendous writer for me to consider relaxing this.
  • Experienced, articulate and creative roleplayers please. You know who you are. If you don't, you're not.

Ideas as follows. All are open for discussion/negotiation:

~ Someone to watch over me ~
Set in London, present day. A mysterious dominant figure takes a late 20s Irish barmaid under his wing, supporting her through her struggles with love and life.

~ New recruit ~
Two girls, 6th form age. A conservative, shy teen befriends a member of the "popular" gang and is torn between her former friends and a desire to be noticed. Is she willing to do what is required to become "one of the girls"?

~ Jenny's way ~
An unassuming university student (male) finds himself captivated by his younger sister's obnoxious, self centred bitch of a friend and is willing to do anything she wants to be with her. Anything.

If anyone has any interest in the above ideas, please get in touch via PM to discuss further or give feedback.

Thanks for reading - much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Lucia :rose:
 
~Love Never Dies~

This rp is based on a young girl who watched her best friend get killed, though what she did not know was he was in love with her. He was much older then her but he loved her, he did not die that night. His body did but his soul leaped into another mans body. So now he has to prove to her who he is and to have a life he wanted with her but did not get a chance to say he wanted.

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and Vice versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.

~The Tribe Of The Lion~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" F inds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. But by this time she will be pregnant with his child.


~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Crow

This is about a convict who is out and free, though on the night he gets back his wife and son are murdered and he watched the gangster kill his wife. They shot him back and now he knows the gang is out for his best friend. So now as the crow he searches for his friend, but what he doesn't know is his friend is madly in love. And he ends up falling in love with his best friend. Once they become physical she will be the guardian of the crow to make sure the crow doesn't die. (Based on the crow movies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn

This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.

PM if interested
 
Female writers

For one reason or another, my partners in the following threads have abandoned them. I am looking for a female writer to pick up where they left off or start anew depending upon our discussion. If any of them peek your interest, please PM me before falling into and starting with it.

A Chance Meeting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=843794

The Woman In The Painting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802176

With Friends Like These http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=840429

Venture In Sexuality 101 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803171

The Secret Mansion http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=834524
 
Rosenrot

A new young pastor in a small town finds that a girl has taken an infatuation with him. He believes it to simply be a puppy love, but Sara has far more than that in mind. She seduces the pastor, convincing him to do various things for her, just to see how far he would be willing to go for her.

The extent of this is something I'd like to discuss with cowriter.
Looking for a well-written fellow to PM me.
 
The Mass Effect

My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one another's company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

PM if interested.

The Daughter The Mistress

My idea for this is a father/daughter incest he has grown to be in love with his daughter since his wife left him so all he has is her. But my idea is that he wants to get his daughter pregnant and will do anything to do it. And he pretty much is grooming her to be the "Wife" Instead of the daughter. He wants a family with her and will be interesting to see how it goes.

~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her



PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
I want to try a role play the guy being a vampire
She is out one night and he sees her and want her has his,he feeds off her a few times soon he wants more of her he wants her body after awhile like this she wants him to turn her.Her friends are worry but she stops talking to them.

Message me
 
am surprised the 2013 thread hasn't been posted by now, these things get so unwieldy so fast.

I have plenty of ideas and posted a hey what do you want to see thread, and will be looking for someone to write with, so vote (or not) then pm thoughts if you'd like to write with me
 
Deleted since i added to many ideas.
 
Last edited:
Lifestyle Choices
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=849010

I'm looking for one dominant male writer for this thread. I haven't set the male character in stone, so he can be anything that you want him to be. Just off the top of my head:

My fiance's best friend
A sleazy neighbor
My cousin (if you're into that)
A stranger that I just met

The important thing is that if you're able to write detailed posts. Anyway, you know what you do (PM me!).

Buh bye! :D
 
I'm getting back in the game and am now searching actively for RP. I see a lot of people writing things in blocks of text, so here's a fun way to talk about who I am and what I'm all about on this site.

I AM:
~a dude

I LIKE:
~the romance behind sex
~the sex that comes from romance
~older/younger pairings
~realistic relationships
~a little of everything
~focused approaches to stories, no matter how subjective or specific

I CAN:
~write long posts
~write short posts
~make stories last long and build up
~get right down-and-dirty
~RP with men and women
~use the English language with practiced mastery and deliberate accuracy
~make characters that are not-so-typical of Lit (no Ryan Steeles or Jonathan Powers here....unless that's what you like)

I CANNOT:
~pee on you
~torture and kill you
~be a sissy
~be a wolf-fairy that hangs out in a wooded glen
~keep from impressing you

I'll be engaging in my own pursuit of people to RP with. If you're interested, send me a PM and let's see what we can come up with.

Still looking, y'all. I am really up for anything and am infinitely more available than before. Anybody?
 
Heartless

My idea is for a British man to have a heart shaped birth mark on his face. But has some of the mark on his ear lobe and also. On his arm, many people see him as a freak. But one day he meets a young girl. Eighteen and he is thirty, who sees the beauty in him. But he sees demons, and is afraid she will think he is nuts. The girl is from America and sees things no one but her new friend sees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Mass Effect

My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one another's company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

~~~~~~~~

You've Got Mail

This is an idea about two people that met online, the girl who just turned eighteen years old and started to talk to this one guy over the net. They do not know each others names or anything, what she does not know. Is the man is in his 40's and he is very rich. He is worth millions and when they finally meet they get to know each other. He can be a real Jack Ass. But being with the girl he becomes humble, but his father isn't happy about it.

He is convinced that she wants to be with him so she could live comfortably, so this rp would need to be the guy but also the father. However being the father would be rather rare and not for a long time either. They will end up getting married and have a future but that would be in the distant future.

~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

The Best Friend

I have an idea about two best friends, the guy is gay and has been best friends with a girl for many years. Unfortunately his lover died a year ago and he is very lonely, My idea is for one night he wants to experiment since he had never been with a woman. So he gets his best friend to help him out, he promises to pull out. But he and his partner also wanted to have a baby, but was never able to adopt one. So he gets it in his head to try and get his best friend pregnant, he doesn't tell her he wants her to be the mother of his child right before he finishes.

All in all they get even closer and he actually enjoys having sex with her, basically its a gay man becoming bi. I could see this going many ways, she is eighteen years old. And the guy id say 30's or older, since he would have known her since she was fourteen years old. So he decides for her eighteenth birthday to be with her. Since he promised her when she was fourteen that if on her eighteenth birthday she was still a virgin and single. He would help her with it. And he will love every minute of it.

PM if interested in any of my ideas
 
Last edited:
Female needed

Posted this a couple weeks ago and trying again to see if I get any hits on it.

For one reason or another, my partners in the following threads have abandoned them. I am looking for a female writer to pick up where they left off or start anew depending upon our discussion. If any of them peek your interest, please PM me before falling into and starting with it.

A Chance Meeting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=843794

The Woman In The Painting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802176

With Friends Like These http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=840429

Venture In Sexuality 101 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803171

The Secret Mansion http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=834524
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top