G'bye Baltimore.

Ishmael

Literotica Guru
The Mayor and DA of Baltimore are getting a harsh lesson in what happens when you start punishing the Police Dept. A lesson they should have learned from what happened to de Blasio up in NYC. de Blasio was at least smart enough to regroup before it got out of hand like it is in Baltimore.

The police have all but stopped policing in the more lawless areas of the city and the crime rate reflects it. And I suspect that it won't be long before this crime wave spills over into the more affluent portions of the city. It will be interesting to see how the Governor reacts to seeing the major city in his state devolving into criminal chaos? Call in the NG again, essentially turning the city into an armed camp?

The theory behind caving to the demands of the ignorant masses in the combat zone(s) and the wholesale charging of the cops with murder (charges that most legal experts say won't survive a trial) was to placate the ignorant mobs. With the charging and arrests of those officers all of the problems were to go away. Obviously neither the Mayor nor the DA are very well versed in history, recent or otherwise.

It's interesting to observe that the ignorant mobs haven't learned a damn thing either. Oh, they're all bitching about the sharp increase in the crime rate, but still interfere with the officers that try to do their duty. Apparently it has escaped their notice that the one is explicitly tied to the other. That the more lawless the area them more aggressive the policing required to maintain some semblance of order.

The Mayor seems to have adopted the notion that by calling in the Feds she can wash her hands of the whole affair. Assume an, "It's not my fault" posture. It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out come the next election.

And speaking of "calling in the Feds", there are now 19 US cities whose police force is tacitly under the control of the DOJ. We are slowly, but inexorably, marching towards a 'National Police Force.' How many of you think that's a good idea? I, for one, can see no good coming from a situation where the local police answer to masters in DC as opposed to the local electorate. Your voice in how you want your community policed will no longer matter at all. And, quite frankly, you will begin to see a new breed of police. Police who are more low level bureaucrats than peace officers. More interested in filling out the proper forms in the proper manner than actually fighting crime. And that avoids the abuses that are perpetrated by various Federal law enforcement officers on a daily basis (DEA, BATFE, even the BLM). You may find that the heavy, unresponsive, hand of the FEDS is NOT the solution to the problems, real or perceived.

Ishmael

As a card carrying Racist Shitstain of America, I love it when niggers kill niggers. Makes our work simple. And we laugh our worthless asses off watching nice white people chant OMG OMG OMG and do nuthin but shit their panties.

Just need to drop a dome over it like that TV show. Or shut off the power. Or round them up and ship them to Australia...

I got nothin'.

Just need to drop a dome over it like that TV show. Or shut off the power. Or round them up and ship them to Australia...

I got nothin'.

Why send them anywhere? They seem to be killing themselves off quite handily.

Ishmael

What's her name [Mosby?] prosecuting the police won a case on Judge Judy.

Eminence Front!

Eminence Front!

It's PUT ON!!!!

What's her name [Mosby?] prosecuting the police won a case on Judge Judy.

Eminence Front!

Eminence Front!

It's PUT ON!!!!

Ya know, I think that they actually think they're 'doin' good.' Now they're learing a lesson in the cost of playing politics with law enforcement. A thousand years, at least, of the consequences of doing so and it seems they haven't learned a damned thing.

I notice there's now a jump in the murder rate in NYC as well. As if no one could have predicted that. <shrug>

Ishmael

The Mayor and DA of Baltimore are getting a harsh lesson in what happens when you start punishing the Police Dept. A lesson they should have learned from what happened to de Blasio up in NYC. de Blasio was at least smart enough to regroup before it got out of hand like it is in Baltimore.

The police have all but stopped policing in the more lawless areas of the city and the crime rate reflects it. And I suspect that it won't be long before this crime wave spills over into the more affluent portions of the city. It will be interesting to see how the Governor reacts to seeing the major city in his state devolving into criminal chaos? Call in the NG again, essentially turning the city into an armed camp?

The theory behind caving to the demands of the ignorant masses in the combat zone(s) and the wholesale charging of the cops with murder (charges that most legal experts say won't survive a trial) was to placate the ignorant mobs. With the charging and arrests of those officers all of the problems were to go away. Obviously neither the Mayor nor the DA are very well versed in history, recent or otherwise.

It's interesting to observe that the ignorant mobs haven't learned a damn thing either. Oh, they're all bitching about the sharp increase in the crime rate, but still interfere with the officers that try to do their duty. Apparently it has escaped their notice that the one is explicitly tied to the other. That the more lawless the area them more aggressive the policing required to maintain some semblance of order.

The Mayor seems to have adopted the notion that by calling in the Feds she can wash her hands of the whole affair. Assume an, "It's not my fault" posture. It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out come the next election.

Ishmael

When it spills over to more affluent portions of the city, thats when something will be done about it. They dont cure the disease, they treat the symptoms

When it spills over to more affluent portions of the city, thats when something will be done about it. They dont cure the disease, they treat the symptoms

Oh, I'm sure the police are still responding to crimes in those areas that don't draw angry mobs.

Ishmael

Back