The Secret Slut

Im not afraid to admit that im a slut as well.My husband knows and likes and encourages it but of course i have to hide it from others ,my friends and people i work with
 
Seems us women are in the same boat. I don't think the folks at work would be too thrilled to find out what we do, and where we go..........even though I'm sure many of them do it too. Double standard I guess, but being a professional, keeping it from so many...........well, that just adds to my excitement I guess!

Tifani
 
Im not afraid to admit that im a slut as well.My husband knows and likes and encourages it but of course i have to hide it from others ,my friends and people i work with
.
Slut is a word that troubles me a bit.
it is exciting , but is used to denote somebody of low moirals
That you are not, sure you are a really nice person who has your own values, shared by your husband

f you are a slut you are cool slut and hopefully with a nice sex life
I understand the need for discretion, though, people can be nasty.
 
Back in college, I suppose I was considered by some to be a not-so-secret slut. I had plenty of sex, when I wanted it and with whom I wanted it. I simply ignored the roles to which young ladies were asked to conform, and as a result I had a very active and satisfying sex life. If I were not dating someone, and I met someone to whom I was sexually attracted, there was a pretty good chance I'd end up in bed with him a time or two or three.

These days, however, I simply cannot be as freewheeling with my desires as I might want to be. In my work universe, it would be career suicide to be known as someone who ended up knocking boots with whoever caught my eye. That leaves me in the rather frustrating position of being borderline celibate in real life and completely straitlaced in the eyes of everyone around me, while at the same time being ragingly horny most of the time. From what I've gathered, most of the people I deal with seem to regard me as asexual or as an icy MILF. They'd be shocked to find out what goes on in my fantasy life.


It sounds like you need to cultivate your secret slut life somewhere away from your work universe. Don't let that part of you wither. It's time to get it out there. :cool:
 
I would definitely call myself a secret slut. Everyone know me as sweet, respectable, and so on. I'm sure they would be shocked to know I have a toy chest, what really turns me on, and all my fantasies. I like it that way though. Makes it my little secret that only some know.
 
I would definitely call myself a secret slut. Everyone know me as sweet, respectable, and so on. I'm sure they would be shocked to know I have a toy chest, what really turns me on, and all my fantasies. I like it that way though. Makes it my little secret that only some know.

I like knowing
 
I'm going to see one in about 3 hours at a church choir dinner. She's tall, reddish hair and long, tan legs that go on forever. She's had 3 affairs that I know of in the last 3 years. I'm doing all I can to be number 4. I hope after the wine has flowed tonight, I can find her alone in a bathroom or bedroom and feel her lips around my cock, draining me.
 
New to this thread, be delighted to chat to some secret sluts. I guarantee I'll treat them like ladies . . in public, anyway.
 
I know I'm slutty, Hubby knows what he married, but I try and keep it behind closed doors. Try to fake normal to the outside world.
 
I know I'm slutty, Hubby knows what he married, but I try and keep it behind closed doors. Try to fake normal to the outside world.

How do you express your 'slutty' side? How do you define it?
 
My fiance loves this about me...definitely a kinky slut in the bedroom, but 100% class on the street and mommy of two young boys....I have a very dark side when it comes to sex. My fiance tells me how much he loves that about me, at least once a week! ;)
 
I am the secret slut that sits across the room from her husband and secretly writes filthy stories and emails.
 
I have a very under appreciated slutty side to me. Hubby likes to indulge in it, but not to the extent I would like. It's hard keeping it all bridled up!!
 
AKA CD Rachel

Does being a male slut count?????

PA,

My good friend.
I think it does, a free spirit sexually, that is a so called slut to me.
What do others think ?
Male slut, maybe somebody could use it as their name on Lit ?
 
PA,

My good friend.
I think it does, a free spirit sexually, that is a so called slut to me.
What do others think ?
Male slut, maybe somebody could use it as their name on Lit ?
Rich, thank you. How are you today?
 
Oh yes, this would be me!! Wholesome and the "girl next door" in public, but a TOTAL WHORE in the bedroom ;)

Ah yes, that's me. The PTO president, CCD teacher, "quiet" mom, who will rock your frigging world in the bedroom, or on the phone, sexting ;)

Maybe I'm not so secret ;)
 
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.


Any ladies out there like this?

(waving hands wildly!) Oh mee!! Mee Mee, over here!! I am class on the outside and slut on the inside..for sure. But only with my fiance! ;)
 
Back
Top