Suggests for Threads and Links for The Manual

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Posts
7,608
I'm almost ready for a really big update, move some things around, make it more organized.
Start some new threads so I can make mega threads, link disscussion, communications, related topics that the HTC has had.

include Web pages that we've all pointed poeple to past and present. For medical, health, shopping etc...

I don't want to miss much, and it'll take me a little while to do the new additions.

There is a Link on The Blank Manual for Suggestions, but not to many people use it at all. Thus me making a new thread for it, that will be linked in time to the new and improved Manual.

I have three pages in Word of threads/links I'm ready to update The Manual with, but don't mind any suggestions you all have.

Post as many as you'd like.

Not required, but is helpful - please give me the title and thread starter. And where you think it would go best in the current format.
Cafe threads welcome as well

:)
 
0 posts or Suggestions / 13 Views?

I thought this place was a community !? :)

I could really use some help collecting threads. I don't want to be a jaded oldie and disregard threads that I've seen over 100 times - just because they aren't new or needed to the manual in my opinion, doesn't mean someone else can't pipe up about it and help me place a thread somewhere in The Blank Manual. I've started several "HEY, SUGGEST SOMETHING" threads - but I can count the suggestions this past year on one hand.
I'm not asking anyone to do my job, or collect any more then a couple of threads they've seen that has helped them or remembered that helped many - new or old - doesn't matter ... as long as they aren't already in there.

I REALLY love gems that have links to already mentioned threads in the Manual or on the boards... its like being in two places at once, REALLY helpful

Cafe threads:
~ Should stay on topic more then its hijacked.

~ Something people will want to see if they're browsing the Cafe
EX> stuff like lifestlye, spirituality, opinionated, questions or discussions ... not so much the my coffee this morning sucked blurts.


I tend to dissqualify threads for:

~ Being early hijacked that doesn't give much of anything to the main topic.

~ A new thread that doesn't give any new info that we don't have already.

~ A thread that references the poster to the Manual in the first 6 posts, and doesn't still continue on to give great advise from old or new posters.
 
BlueSugar said:
I thought this place was a community !? :)

I could really use some help collecting threads. I don't want to be a jaded oldie and disregard threads that I've seen over 100 times - just because they aren't new or needed to the manual in my opinion, doesn't mean someone else can't pipe up about it and help me place a thread somewhere in The Blank Manual. I've started several "HEY, SUGGEST SOMETHING" threads - but I can count the suggestions this past year on one hand.
I'm not asking anyone to do my job, or collect any more then a couple of threads they've seen that has helped them or remembered that helped many - new or old - doesn't matter ... as long as they aren't already in there.

I REALLY love gems that have links to already mentioned threads in the Manual or on the boards... its like being in two places at once, REALLY helpful

Cafe threads:
~ Should stay on topic more then its hijacked.

~ Something people will want to see if they're browsing the Cafe
EX> stuff like lifestlye, spirituality, opinionated, questions or discussions ... not so much the my coffee this morning sucked blurts.


I tend to dissqualify threads for:

~ Being early hijacked that doesn't give much of anything to the main topic.

~ A new thread that doesn't give any new info that we don't have already.

~ A thread that references the poster to the Manual in the first 6 posts, and doesn't still continue on to give great advise from old or new posters.

Literotica Discussion Board - Changing th flav of cum had some good info and this webpage refrence.www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_taste
 
Okay, Blue, I went through the Cafe and picked out what I remembered to be good, helpful discussions and advice. I'm not sure if any of these are in the manual or not, or which categories they would go under, but I hope it's somewhat helpful. :)

Thanks for all of your great work...I think I speak for everyone in saying it's an incredible asset and resource to the community. :rose:

P.S. I sent the BM link to a friend last night, and he was so impressed with all of the info, he decided to register!

Self Esteem thread started by SweetErika
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=303373

Defining Love thread started by Cathleen
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=348441

How to lose weight... really? thread started by muddpuppy
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=338308

How To FAQs to Read Before Posting thread started by quoll
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=337936

New Member Introductions thread started by EJFan
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=341169

Power and Control thread started by SweetErika
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=341737

Dealing with changing group dynamics thread started by Eilan
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=339645

Sex chat: - is it better than with wife? thread started by unfaithful2005
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=334339

How NOT to be a Victim thread started by Sxylegs
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=337236

Hysterectomies and your sex life thread started by saldne
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=329498

Ways to Shore Up My Marriage thread started by bobsgirl
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=306054

Cybering While in a Committed Relationship thread started by Bobmi357
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=302279

I'm Dirty, She's NOT thread started by intelsuit
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=302537
 
SweetErika said:
I don't know if you have one on disabilities, but this is an excellent new thread:
Sex... and The Disabled thread started by Pinnochio
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=354668


so far the ones you have suggested are real goodies, I have a handful of them on my list, I'm VERY thankful for the others on your list !!!
I've also already added Pinnochio's thread :)
I really hope to see that one bloom

thank you

*does the wayne's world on my knees I'm not worthy* !!!

edit: P.S
Holy wow? just because of the BM? *blush* that SO awesome !!
 
BlueSugar said:
edit: P.S
Holy wow? just because of the BM? *blush* that SO awesome !!

It's not so suprising, there is plenty of info on the web, but a lot of it is either heavily biased or very self promoting (particularly products and drugs).
Information from people who have personal experience with things has a lot more credibility to me than a manufactured survey or company selected testimonials. At least here we get the good the bad and the ugly and can attempt to make up our own mind.
Add to that the fact that you have put the best of it in one incredible thread and we have a huge resource of "real" information.
Again a job well done.
 
I would like to recommend a very old thread that I started on cervical play [/sheepish]:

Cervical play

The poor cervix just never gets brought up around here unless it's "ow, that hurts!"
 
Um... Blue... I used the link from the Blank Manual... should I go dig that up and move the info here?
 
Private_Label said:
Um... Blue... I used the link from the Blank Manual... should I go dig that up and move the info here?

there are a few links in the BM, I Just included a link to this thread in it so i can find those/these two pages easily. If you posted in this one, that one or on the BM itself I'll find it.
Thankies very much to you :)!
 
I know you have "Stripping Music," but how about stripping tips? It's come up quite a few times, and there have been some really great threads on it. :)

Happy holidays, Blue! :rose:
 
Hi Sugar

I don't have links, but...

I believe a sticky thread or list for computer problems would be great.
It was suggested long ago and never got started.
It should contain threads with solutions, as many of the threads never get answered fully. However, the links in some of these may have solved other problems.
 
I have 8 MS word pages filled with new threads since the last time I gave a detailed update, I've been doing a handful of threads every month but its time again for another clean sweeping revamping update.

I enjoy doing this for everyone, and I also have enjoyed everyone's input via PM or these master threads ... and now its that time again where I ask ya'll for help ontop of what I've already dug up :)

post them here or PM me, doesn't matter.

thanks again everyone for being supportive and helpful.
I have a few things to say about things I've noticed lately since I've gone into lurk mode, but I will save them for another thread in the Cafe`.
 
I haven't forgotten, I just haven't had the time lately.
But school is over, the degree is acchieved, and the job has been acquired.

so suggest away and I'll do a massive overhaul of threads in TBM


I've missed ya'll, and I look foward to getting to know the newer names :)
 
Hey everyone,

I have loved all the PMs I've gotten over the years about TBM, suggestions, questions, etc. And wanted to bump this thread to see what happens. I've seen some good threads here and there, and have been listing, and plan on doing an overhaul some time soon.

so hit me with your best shot... fire away!
 
I'm not even sure I remember how to do this and I'm still relearning how to Lit because everything is different since I last logged in. I'll take a look to see where I left off - but here is an official call to new threads to be added to TBM.
 
Back
Top