What do you want to know about Britain?

DisciplineMeDaddy

Experienced
Line up... Line up... I'll answer your questions you've always wanted to ask about Britain. For one time only, providing I know the answers, of course..... So please without further ado, ask away and don't be shy....

Please nothing racist, or deliberately offensive to anyone or anywhere on the globe. Thank you for your time and questions in advance. I'll do my best to give you an appropriate answer and if in doubt I'll probably just make it up or something..... This is my game, my rules, so I can do that........

Thank you DMD xXx

Does Brexit mean I have to pay a tariff to fuck you?

Line up... Line up... I'll answer your questions you've always wanted to ask about Britain. For one time only, providing I know the answers, of course..... So please without further ado, ask away and don't be shy....

Please nothing racist, or deliberately offensive to anyone or anywhere on the globe. Thank you for your time and questions in advance. I'll do my best to give you an appropriate answer and if in doubt I'll probably just make it up or something..... This is my game, my rules, so I can do that........

Thank you DMD xXx

Does Brexit mean the French can't cum in your mouth? Or the Greeks in your anus? Or the Italians on... wherever?

Why the extra "u" in words?

Probably down to the French origin of some English words. To me, though, they look completely wrong with the 'u' removed, implying a completely different pronunciation.

Denny

What do you want to know about Britain?

Nothing........! Thanks for asking.

OK slightly provocative:

In what order do the various nationalities of Britain annoy you:

ie English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh..

For me it is the English - probably because I am around more English people than others

My roots are in the North of England and the South of Scotland - when I travel up the country and reach hills just south of Cumbria or the Yorkshire moors - I feel at one with my surroundings.

I have lived in the South and the North, I have worked in both as well. I have visited the tip of Scotland and the toe of Cornwall- I have travelled form the west most point of Wales to the Eastern coast of Northumbria. This country has some breathtaking scenery and fabulous people.

But the North has a calling for me.

(just wish it would stop fuckin raining)

My roots are in the North of England and the South of Scotland - when I travel up the country and reach hills just south of Cumbria or the Yorkshire moors - I feel at one with my surroundings.

I have lived in the South and the North, I have worked in both as well. I have visited the tip of Scotland and the toe of Cornwall- I have travelled form the west most point of Wales to the Eastern coast of Northumbria. This country has some breathtaking scenery and fabulous people.

But the North has a calling for me.

(just wish it would stop fuckin raining)

'a calling for you' - I like that, and get it. :)

East of the Penines, East of the Cheviots - prevailing winds have already dumped their water by the time they reach the North East and the wonderful Northumberland coast.

I watched a documentary about the great Guy Martin attempting to go 400 mph on two wheels at Bonneville.
At first the US guys could not understand a word the Grimsby lad said. So funny...

'a calling for you' - I like that, and get it. :)

East of the Penines, East of the Cheviots - prevailing winds have already dumped their water by the time they reach the North East and the wonderful Northumberland coast.

it is like a subtle rhythm that emanates form the land - let me know when it sounds tooo corny;)

Northumbria I have never managed to fully appreciate - Yorkshire 100% get it. Northumbria haven't been enough, but that will be rectified.

Ireland hills and lakes fantastic. Welsh coast and mountains. The lake district. Yorkshire dales / moors, the Peak district, Scotland, Edinburgh, up the east side to the top, over to the north west (breathtaking, unique and outlandish scenery), the isles, the lochs...
Cornwall, Devon.... what is not to like.

I watched a documentary about the great Guy Martin attempting to go 400 mph on two wheels at Bonneville.
At first the US guys could not understand a word the Grimsby lad said. So funny...

He is quite broad isn't he ;) I don't understand half of what he says. But very engaging.

Back