StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you all found time to get naughty Friday night. :devil: :nana: :p

Here are some pics of me being frisky at work again.. :devil: I love dresses. :D Its so quick and easy to get naughty in them. :)

RL has taken me away for a while, and Friday was not frisky at all. The new pictures are great, and make me wonder what would happen if we shared a home office. I'm sure I'd be stroking under the desk but seeing all of your luscious parts for real might cause a mess before I could help myself.

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you all found time to get naughty Friday night. :devil: :nana: :p

Here are some pics of me being frisky at work again.. :devil: I love dresses. :D Its so quick and easy to get naughty in them. :)
And you my dear, are the reason I have fallen in love with dresses and lacy things again! Love the pink dress pics!

Thanks everyone. :) you all make me feel so good. :)

Sorry for my absence lately. I've been soooooo busy with RL. Ending my current business and starting a new one in October. So much to do and not enough me/play time. I will catch up eventually. Until then, I will pop in and suprise you with occasional pics. :kiss:

Look forward to having you back properly and you nipping in in the meantime :)
Thanks for the naughtiness you've shared thus far. :D

Hi sexy!,
Yes it sucks when RL gets in the way of play time. Speaking of suck...would you mind giving this a few? :D

*walks over to the bed where you are tied and places cock at your beautiful lips*

Amp

Sorry for my absence lately. I've been soooooo busy with RL. Ending my current business and starting a new one in October. So much to do and not enough me/play time. I will catch up eventually. Until then, I will pop in and suprise you with occasional pics. :kiss:

RL always takes immediate Attention First !!! Stackey D , Your visits are looked forward to , And Good Luck Lady with the business ventures ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

May I bid for a spot under your desk on Friday????? Oh mine!

Good luck with your new business.

I wish I could be there to lend a helping hand. :D

Of course, my other hand may start roaming your body and finding great places to play.
attachment.php

Hoping you all the best on your new endeavor. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Can't have my co-author down on page 3.

Know you are busy. Not on vacation again yet, are you?

Thanks for the bump. :) not on vacation yet, this sat we leave for a week yay!!! I can't wait! Sooo need it! Working mega overtime right now. I will catch up on my writing very soon! :kiss:

My sweet and sexy one, have a great trip I bet all the Canadians are drooling over YOU right now, I m sure I would.....than I always are......:D:devil:
Relax, have fun.....and send me pics ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back